Wonder if Pence has bought his/her wife another car with campaign funds?

or if he's making some more mortgage payments? You're really supporting a career politician in your maverick party, huh?

Funny

Trump is the only one in the mess that isnt' a career politician.

and, according to Obama, HIllary is the most experienced

Hey Pence earned that money! He sold a WHOLE LOT of dignity and pride to get his hands on that money!!!

:rofl:

or if he's making some more mortgage payments? You're really supporting a career politician in your maverick party, huh?

Funny

You're in denial if you think Trumpf isn't a politician. His lies per minute factor is HUUge!

What office has he held, what office has he run for before this?

Do you ever get ANYTHING right?

Funny

You're in denial if you think Trumpf isn't a politician. His lies per minute factor is HUUge!

Hey he was mayor of Cincinnati for a while!

Funny

I can see that nuance is beyond you. Just like the Donald.

I can see intelligence is beyond you.

just like Hillary and secret emails

Then why are you following me around like a little kitten? Do you want to be my friend? Or do you just like the way a man smells?

Hey Pence earned that money! He sold a WHOLE LOT of dignity and pride to get his hands on that money!!!

All Hitlery had to do to get millions and millions in her pocket was to sell off half of our uranium mines to Putin, and our wheat fields to Saudi Arabia..

Funny

Link?

All Hitlery had to do to get millions and millions in her pocket was to sell off half of our uranium mines to Putin, and our wheat fields to Saudi Arabia..
It wasn't wheat fields, it was alfalfa for their horses. And it was in Arizona. And that's not the main thing. The Saudis bought it for our water because it's cheaper to,ship hay back to them than to,use their own water. Arizona politicians ARE stupid, this is what you meant to say, but you were blathering like a Trumpf.

Funny

Link?
Oh whoops that was Jerry Springer. Another lifelong liberal?! SAME THING RIGHT???!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2C95300800000578-3243717-image-a-98_1442866046995.jpg

2-Donald-Trump-PA-25838703-1024x682.jpg

SAME THING!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then why are you following me around like a little kitten? Do you want to be my friend? Or do you just like the way a man smells?

You're a man?

Never would have guessed
Ask your sweetie, she will tell you.

Bringing family members in?

havent' you been here long enough to find out that's a no no?

Just another sign of your (lack of ) intelligence
Run to mama mod, whiner.

You're a man?

Never would have guessed
Ask your sweetie, she will tell you.

Bringing family members in?

havent' you been here long enough to find out that's a no no?

Just another sign of your (lack of ) intelligence
Run to mama mod, whiner.

th

Forum List

Back