Wonder if their messiah obama was vaxxed. Cause he has covid

1647220449197.png

Don't Laugh.:auiqs.jpg::SMILEW~130::highfive::flirtysmile4::21::icon_lol:

Really? When did he do that?
If you were an informed person you’d be conservative too.

If you were an informed person you’d be conservative too.
Yea he stepped on his Johnson on that one.

Fool being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch the virus.
Yeah we know and knew it all along. Now you are pretending that you knew that too. Cannot tell if you are calling Richard Maddow a liar since that is what she claimed and what all of you thought. As you pretend that you did know that. You leftists.

Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19, he tweeted on Sunday.

Obama said he is "feeling fine" other than a scratchy throat, reminding people to get vaccinated even as the number of cases in the U.S. goes down.

He had a scratchy throat but he feels fine. Huh, same thing with me but I am not vaxxed. Is obama vaxxed?
So obama has the Shanghai shivers.
Hoping for a positive outcome

Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19, he tweeted on Sunday.

Obama said he is "feeling fine" other than a scratchy throat, reminding people to get vaccinated even as the number of cases in the U.S. goes down.

He had a scratchy throat but he feels fine. Huh, same thing with me but I am not vaxxed. Is obama vaxxed?
Who cares about either of you.
Youre light on fir talking points and cheap shots.

He got the Anthony Hopkins vaccine treatment:

impossible! xiden said if you get the vaccine you can’t get covid
During a July 2021 town hall, the President stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

The latter has proved to be accurate, of course, and is consistent with medical science.

No vaccine is ever 100% effective.

Forum List

Back