Wonderful News! AG Barr Blocks Catch and Release by Migration Judges

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter

whats a "migration judge" ?

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.

Thats on them.

Twitter

Great.
America the brave!

Twitter

Great.
Sanctuary Cities are going to eventually be defined in Federal Law, and Left Tards aren't going to like the definition.

1.) They will be declared outside The Jurisdiction of Federal Law and therefore not eligible for Federal Dollars to support what can only be considered a State Program that protects fugitive illegal aliens from Federal Law Enforcement.

2.) They will be declared as Refugee Centers which The States by their declaration of Sanctuary Status are declaring themselves a Refugee Camp.

3.) All overflow of Immigrants that cannot be detained in Immigration Detention Centers will be bussed to The Sanctuary City Refugee Camps and dropped off within a Sanctuary City Limits.

Twitter

Great.

If they weren't here none of that would happen.

They need to stay home.

Twitter

Great.

If you know things are tough then why bring your children?

Twitter

Great.
Good, I hope the kids suffer horribly.

Twitter

Great.
America the brave!
If we were brave, we would have just shot them. When they catch on with shootings, the trend stops. And it worked for over 100 years.

Twitter

Great.

Oh well.
We didn't make the choice to bring the children here.

Twitter

Great.
America the brave!
Maybe with this second roll out, some of these problems have been thought out and addressed?
With this administration, though, I am not confident. If steps were being taken to be ready for this change in 90 days, wouldn't it be mentioned?

Twitter

Great.

Oh well.
We didn't make the choice to bring the children here.
Same argument made last time; how did that work for ya?

Twitter

Great.

If you know things are tough then why bring your children?

Twitter

Great.

If they weren't here none of that would happen.

They need to stay home.

Twitter

Great.
America the brave!
If we were brave, we would have just shot them. When they catch on with shootings, the trend stops. And it worked for over 100 years.

Yep..
Nothing like some bullet riddled corpses hanging on the wall to act as a deterrent.

Forum List

Back