Wonderful News! AG Barr Blocks Catch and Release by Migration Judges

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.

If you know things are tough then why bring your children?
Same argument made last time; how did that work for ya?

Still no good clear answer from you?

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.

If they weren't here none of that would happen.

They need to stay home.

The truth hurts and your one that thinks we should take responsibility for every fake asylum seeker who comes to the border.

All they do is make things more difficult for the people who have to deal with their stupid asses.

They need to stay in their own countries.

Twitter

Great.

If you know things are tough then why bring your children?

Still no good clear answer from you?
You'll never get one from it.

I guess Cheney may still have a waterboard manual for seeking the "coyotes ?"

upload_2019-4-17_14-1-22.jpeg

Twitter

Great.

Thats on them.
Oh no. There you go using that “responsibility” word again.

Twitter

Great.

They need to stay home.

The truth hurts and your one that thinks we should take responsibility for every fake asylum seeker who comes to the border.

All they do is make things more difficult for the people who have to deal with their stupid asses.

It doesn't really matter what my opinion is, or yours, for that matter, Claudette. That is the problem. We went by Trump's opinion the last time, and it was a fiasco. Even the UN was lecturing us.

If the administration has taken steps to house these families in detention together until their hearings, that's all it will take. If not, I don't see that Trump has made any progress whatsoever in solving the problem.

Twitter

Great.

They need to stay home.

It doesn't really matter what my opinion is, or yours, for that matter, Claudette. That is the problem. We went by Trump's opinion the last time, and it was a fiasco. Even the UN was lecturing us.

If the administration has taken steps to house these families in detention together until their hearings, that's all it will take. If not, I don't see that Trump has made any progress whatsoever in solving the problem.

They don't have to come here at all. They can apply for asylum at a US embassy in their own country.

Since they are here a magistrate could right outside. He could decide if any of them can get asylum. A magistrate would work just like a Judge. He could also tell those who don't qualify to leave. Works for me.

The problem is of their making. For my money none of them would make it into the US for any reason.

Last edited:

Twitter

Great.
America the brave!
If we were brave, we would have just shot them. When they catch on with shootings, the trend stops. And it worked for over 100 years.
That’s the kind of cowardice I’ve come to expect from you. Such intense cowardice; I wonder who you learned it from growing up

"Attorney General William Barr announced the change Tuesday night, which will take effect in three months. "

Justice Dept. to end 'catch and release' detention for migrants

"The attorney general's decision is the latest attempt by this administration to punish asylum seekers for seeking refuge in the United States by locking them up in immigration prisons," ACLU attorney Michael Tan told NBC News.

"But the Constitution does not allow the government to incarcerate asylum seekers without basic due process. We'll see the administration in court."

Twitter

Great.

Love your honesty, wish all leftys were like you

"Attorney General William Barr announced the change Tuesday night, which will take effect in three months. "

Justice Dept. to end 'catch and release' detention for migrants

"The attorney general's decision is the latest attempt by this administration to punish asylum seekers for seeking refuge in the United States by locking them up in immigration prisons," ACLU attorney Michael Tan told NBC News.

"But the Constitution does not allow the government to incarcerate asylum seekers without basic due process. We'll see the administration in court."

You know what I wanna see?
Crime rates from all the countries where people are claiming the need for asylum.
Are they the same as they were a few years ago?
Why the sudden rush for the border?

Trumps big answer to his national emergency bullshit is give Mexico one year to clean up their act or he'll slap a tariff on them.

Now- for every one of you end of the world anti immigration morons, apparently you're not in any grave danger from anything other than your own stupidity. Go sit in a corner for the next year and deal with it.

RW fucktards crack me up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Twitter

whats a "migration judge" ?

Who cares? I want a source for the claim.

open the link - its a twitter tweet.

That's not a source.

GEE, YA THINK ?

:auiqs.jpg:

Trumps big answer to his national emergency bullshit is give Mexico one year to clean up their act or he'll slap a tariff on them.

Now- for every one of you end of the world anti immigration morons, apparently you're not in any grave danger from anything other than your own stupidity. Go sit in a corner for the next year and deal with it.

RW fucktards crack me up.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's good, we'd love to crack you up.

Pack them up and send them back.

Send the kids back. Arrest the adults as illegal foreign invaders, put them in prison, beat them, starve them, make them work 18 hours a day for 5 years.

Then send them back.

With an ID chip embedded in their skin.

With the understanding that in a second offense, the punishment will be doubled. TEN years.

Fifteen if they bring children again.

You'll never see a repeat offender.

Forum List

Back