Wonderful News! AG Barr Blocks Catch and Release by Migration Judges

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter

What's next? Gas chambers?

I honestly think that's what neo-Nazi's like you want.

Thank goodness (barring a war) Trump will be gone in 2021 and you Trumpbots will have lost ALL your power (like you actually ever had any).

Now we need to build what I call concentration facilities to house them. Also having a rail system to them would be nice like they did in WW2. AG Barr is a true patriot, like our magnificent President Trump.

Twitter

Thank goodness (barring a war) Trump will be gone in 2021 and you Trumpbots will have lost ALL your power (like you actually ever had any).
Buckle up! We've got 6 more years of Trump!

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.
America the brave!
If we were brave, we would have just shot them. When they catch on with shootings, the trend stops. And it worked for over 100 years.

Yep..
Nothing like some bullet riddled corpses hanging on the wall to act as a deterrent.
That's not how it worked. Back in the 20s or 30s they caught up with some bank robbers getting ready to cross the border back, and shot them. They didn't have to shoot any more according to what I was told at the age of 14 when we moved down close to Laredo. There still were no more crossings except at the turnstile at Laredo (actually, Border Patrol folks in drive-thru small buildings where you paid a fee of about $1.50 to visit Nuevo Laredo. I remember them looking in the back seat at 2 kids and a baby, and they said "You can go now." I don't know if that's changed or if they test for drugs, haven't been back there in 50 years, so I wouldn't know. What I hear presently described as "Nuevo Laredo" doesn't resemble the colorful marketplace I remember visiting.

So somebody got shot in the 20s or 30s, crossings just weren't going on by the late 50s when we were there.

But with Nancy Pelosi and Sanctuary Cities making such a big issue of come on over, we'll take care of you, you can see the difference between no crossings whatever and human walls pushing past stunned guards and headed north and east to places known only by them.

Twitter
We have just gone directly back to Square One. No adequate facilities to house them, so many with young children who cannot remain incarcerated with parents. More children being separated from parents and lost in the foster care system.

Great.
America the brave!
If we were brave, we would have just shot them. When they catch on with shootings, the trend stops. And it worked for over 100 years.

Yep..
Nothing like some bullet riddled corpses hanging on the wall to act as a deterrent.
That's not how it worked. Back in the 20s or 30s they caught up with some bank robbers getting ready to cross the border back, and shot them. They didn't have to shoot any more according to what I was told at the age of 14 when we moved down close to Laredo. There still were no more crossings except at the turnstile at Laredo (actually, Border Patrol folks in drive-thru small buildings where you paid a fee of about $1.50 to visit Nuevo Laredo. I remember them looking in the back seat at 2 kids and a baby, and they said "You can go now." I don't know if that's changed or if they test for drugs, haven't been back there in 50 years, so I wouldn't know. What I hear presently described as "Nuevo Laredo" doesn't resemble the colorful marketplace I remember visiting.

So somebody got shot in the 20s or 30s, crossings just weren't going on by the late 50s when we were there.

But with Nancy Pelosi and Sanctuary Cities making such a big issue of come on over, we'll take care of you, you can see the difference between no crossings whatever and human walls pushing past stunned guards and headed north and east to places known only by them.

Meh...
I lived in Junction Tx and I've seen all I need to see when it comes to illegals.

Twitter

Ok pal...put your money where your mouth is.

If Trump loses in 2020...you leave this board, never to return.
If Trump wins in 2020...I will leave this board, never to return.

Deal?

BTW, I bet you won't...because your type are almost always no action and all mouth.

Twitter

Deal?

BTW, I bet you won't...because your type are almost always no action and all mouth.
Bad attitude amigo. You should welcome differing points of view. What's the point of quitting when you're wrong? Nobody likes a quitter. You sound like a 'I'm going to take my ball and go home' kinda guy.

Twitter

Deal?

Bad attitude amigo. You should welcome differing points of view. What's the point of quitting when you're wrong? Nobody likes a quitter. You sound like a 'I'm going to take my ball and go home' kinda guy.

Puttting your money where your mouth is quitting to you?

Okaaaaaaaaay.

I think I just learned all I need to know about your character.

Ta ta.

Twitter

Deal?

Puttting your money where your mouth is quitting to you?

Okaaaaaaaaay.

I think I just learned all I need to know about your character.

Ta ta.
You just proved what I said. You're a quitter.

Forum List

Back