🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Won't buy the Inquirer ever again

left wing assholes have tolerance for only their own opinions and no one else's. Hopefully others follow suit on not buying that rag.
Opposed to you who always willingly embraces different points of view?

We <3 USMB for allowing Progressives to Self destruct on being "Intellectuals"

left wing assholes have tolerance for only their own opinions and no one else's. Hopefully others follow suit on not buying that rag.
Good for them for getting rid of the bitch. Isnt this the one that said "buildings lives matter"?
I thought the editor was leaving.
Resigning was the term used. Seems to be the new way to fire someone and let them save face.
New way? You really believe that?

Good for them for getting rid of the bitch. Isnt this the one that said "buildings lives matter"?
Resigning was the term used. Seems to be the new way to fire someone and let them save face.
Are you saying its not new? :)

Are you saying its not new? :)
Resign or be fired is NOT new.

1591567082516.png
1591567183684.png
1591567130604.png

Trump likes to accuse others of what he’s guilty of himself

(Tom Toles)
(Tom Toles)

"Hughes wrote to the staff that “We will use this moment to evaluate the organizational structure and processes of the newsroom, assess what we need, and look both internally and externally for a seasoned leader who embodies our values, embraces our shared strategy, and understands the diversity of the communities we serve."

Holy progspeak, Batman! :aargh:

"Shared strategy"? Oh boy!

Forum List

Back