Woody Allen Child Molester?

... you that seem to be so sure about their sexual relationship ......tell me dear, were you under the bed?

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

Dylan is a she not a he. They are both adopted and are not blood relatives. I don't find what Allen did to be the best by any stretch, yet almost 20 years later they are still together...shrug...

He was a father figure, which is just as strong as blood relations on an emotional level. There's probably a unique term for it, but I'd compare it to Stockholm syndrome...she loved, admired and respect him, which made it easy for him to manipulate her to believing that loving each other as man and woman, even though they'd been father and daughter, was perfectly acceptable. Seriously FITH.

I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

No. All she can see is Mia, the snake.

Dylan is a she not a he. They are both adopted and are not blood relatives. I don't find what Allen did to be the best by any stretch, yet almost 20 years later they are still together...shrug...

It's no use Dr Grump...Hollywood propaganda has brained washed these people :(

Fortunately the courts don't care much about Hollywoodland silliness. :)

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

Actions have consequences.

If Woody would have left the family and married a young girl of legal age, well they may have still felt mad or hurt but to marry someone who was raised in the family as your child, that's a whole different kind of devastation to the family unit.

Woody while busy writing his scripts has not really made any attempt to repair that damage with his kids, his behavior had a long term effect on them.

Last edited:
I want proof

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

No. All she can see is Mia, the snake.

I can see others snakes too!!!

:tongue::tongue: nah love ya'

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

It's no use Dr Grump...Hollywood propaganda has brained washed these people :(

Fortunately the courts don't care much about Hollywoodland silliness. :)

What Hollywood propoganda??:dunno: Have you ever known a victim of sexual abuse, or perhaps a perpetrator??:confused:

I want proof

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

Again focusing her hatred on Mia. Save yer breath with this one. :cuckoo:

I want proof

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

No skye here is an excerpt, "Allen was investigated on child molestation claims for the 1992 accusation in Connecticut but prosecutors elected not to charge him.

The handling of the investigation was criticized after Litchfield County state attorney Frank S. Maco said in a press conference that he believed there was "probable cause'' to charge Allen but decided against prosecution partly to avoid a traumatic trial for the young girl".

The Australian

What do you have to say now or are you still dodging the issue.

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

As long as they are happy why does it matter? Why should they have to sacrifice their future and their happiness to satiate the norm or status quo that society has put on them. Were they related? No. Were they consenting adults? Yes. Was Farrow betrayed? Yes, but I'm sure she has instigated betrayals in her own life as have we all. At the end of the day it was a judgement call. Dylan Farrow was a basketcase long before Allen took up Soon Yi. As were quite a few of the other children. Interestingly, the most normal down to earth - and uber intelligent - sibling is the one - and only one - that is Allen and Farrow's natural son, Ronan. But even now, Farrow is saying Allen might not be his father and that Frank Sinatra might be (to be fair he does look a bit like Sinatra). However, just to show how (mal?)adjusted Ronan is, he did recently famously tweet "Happy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."

As long as they are happy why does it matter? Why should they have to sacrifice their future and their happiness to satiate the norm or status quo that society has put on them. Were they related? No. Were they consenting adults? Yes. Was Farrow betrayed? Yes, but I'm sure she has instigated betrayals in her own life as have we all. At the end of the day it was a judgement call. Dylan Farrow was a basketcase long before Allen took up Soon Yi. As were quite a few of the other children. Interestingly, the most normal down to earth - and uber intelligent - sibling is the one - and only one - that is Allen and Farrow's natural son, Ronan. But even now, Farrow is saying Allen might not be his father and that Frank Sinatra might be (to be fair he does look a bit like Sinatra). However, just to show how (mal?)adjusted Ronan is, he did recently famously tweet "Happy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."

Because he FUCKED his other 7 year old daughter, that's why!!!

No skye here is an excerpt, "Allen was investigated on child molestation claims for the 1992 accusation in Connecticut but prosecutors elected not to charge him.

The handling of the investigation was criticized after Litchfield County state attorney Frank S. Maco said in a press conference that he believed there was "probable cause'' to charge Allen but decided against prosecution partly to avoid a traumatic trial for the young girl".

The Australian

I can not say he is to blame until I see some evidence.

I am stubborn that way. :)

As long as they are happy why does it matter?

Your presumption is groundless.

Stick with skye you two will make a great legal team. However, I suggest you get malpractice insurance and plenty of it.

I'd say it matters because the children were adopted and if they were troubled already then Woody's behavior made it worse. As an adult he should know that it would be traumatizing to the other kids and give mixed messages.

Why should it matter because the other kids feelings matter not just woody's feelings.

Just because it happened 20 years ago, doesn't mean he's exempt from moral judgment...and most people would determine that what he did with his daughter as immoral at the very least, and criminal if he was physical with her when she was a minor. It also speaks to his character, which is why most people wouldn't dismiss further allegations. A rational approach would be to take the stance of wanting all the facts before accusing either side of lying. These sort of accusations can be damaging if false, but I think people who would fervently side with the accused either have been falsely accused themselves, or know someone who has...so their passion is based on projection.

The Australian

I can not say he is to blame until I see some evidence.

I am stubborn that way. :)

The prosecutor stated there was probable cause. Probable cause defined is as follows: "Probable cause is a level of reasonable belief, based on facts that can be articulated, that is required ... to arrest and prosecute a person in criminal court. Before a person can be ... arrested and prosecuted, the... police and prosecutor must possess enough facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the claim or charge is true"

probable cause legal definition of probable cause. probable cause synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

They did not pursue the case although they had enough to do so. Perhaps they should have, you simply wish to ignore this and run with your own obfuscated view of reality and deny this even existed. The statute of limitations have run he will never be prosecuted on that charge, nevertheless, those facts do exist and should not be ignored.

Last edited:
How can you be convict with no evidence but only hearsay? how? No Court would allow that.

ok I'm out of here.. I said all I had to say! :)

Good night y'all!

How can you be convict with no evidence but only hearsay? how? No Court would allow that.

ok I'm out of here.. I said all I had to say! :)

Good night y'all!

I hope you come back tomorrow and say that you were seriously stoned out of your fucking mind and just being an agitator.:lol:

Do you have kids? What if your daughter said your boyfriend was bonking her at 7 years old. Would you DEMAND EVIDENCE or believe your DAUGHTER? Probably demand evidence from what I gather of your posts. You just don't get it.

Oh Ronan despises Woody and stands with his sister Dylan and his mother.

I love this shot he took at Woody.

Although the scenario of Dylan Farrow’s sexual abuse is different from Geimer’s, Ronan Farrow, the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow tweeted right after his father received a lifetime achievement award during the Golden Globes, asking whether “the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age seven” came “before of after Annie Hall.”

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/woody-allen-vs-roman-polanski-for-most-abominable-sexual-abuse/

Last edited:

Links to evidence. Take your time...

Forum List

Back