Woody Allen Child Molester?

I have no idea if Woody Allen is a molester or not.

All I know is that Mia Farrow is one snake of an ex wife.

They were never married.

It is extrordinarily creepy that he had a sexual affair with the daughter of his long time girlfriend, a young woman he had known as his girlfriend's daughter since she was child. Then he marries her. It's really creepy that he did that.

I don't know how whatever kind of 'ex' Mia is to him affects what her now fully grown, adult child says about him. The now adult girl is her own person, not controlled by her mother.

I tend to think that if this young woman, who was a child when the alledged abuse took place, is now, so many years later and now she is a adult, still contending the abuse did happen, I tend to believe her. Yes, it is hard to believe, except for the creep factor in the relationship with his now wife: only 18 then, his girlfriend's daughter, and about 40 years younger. Creepy x 3.

I have no idea if Woody Allen is a molester or not.

All I know is that Mia Farrow is one snake of an ex wife.

They were never married.

It is extrordinarily creepy that he had a sexual affair with the daughter of his long time girlfriend, a young woman he had known as his girlfriend's daughter since she was child. Then he marries her. It's really creepy that he did that.

I don't know how whatever kind of 'ex' Mia is to him affects what her now fully grown, adult child says about him. The now adult girl is her own person, not controlled by her mother.

I tend to think that if this young woman, who was a child when the alledged abuse took place, is now, so many years later and now she is a adult, still contending the abuse did happen, I tend to believe her. Yes, it is hard to believe, except for the creep factor in the relationship with his now wife: only 18 then, his girlfriend's daughter, and about 40 years younger. Creepy x 3.

Yep. He lived with her, probably made her breakfast in the morning, tucked her in at night, read her bedtime stories, drove her to school, helped her with her homework...all the while waiting, waiting until she became of legal age, and then he began to have sex with her.

That is what a pedophile does - grooms the victim until the victim trusts them, then takes advantage of them. Soon Yi had been groomed by Allen for years.

Soon Yi wasn't his adopted daughter, but its still damned creepy to know that he married her. Makes you shiver.

Soon Yi was a step daughter. Father was Andre Previn. Step daughter/adopted daughter .....yikes.

It's altogether too creepy.

Not sure if I believe Dylan though. It could have been planted in her head from a very young age by a vengeful Mia Farrow, who knows? But the fact that Allen raised Mia's adopted daughter and then married her really makes you wonder - what is it about Woody Allen and children?

Every time there has been a new woman in his life, she has been years younger than the one before, until he ends up marrying one that is about 40 years younger. That's mental stability?

Dylan even talks about how she was grilled over and over and over and that her version of events never changed.

And hasn't to this day. This is the line that tugged at my heart from her open letter.

I thought this was how fathers doted on their daughters. But what he did to me in the attic felt different. I couldn’t keep the secret anymore.

What's killing me is the few that are thinking Mia Farrow is the "snake" in all of this.

Hell's bells if I found my daughter's naked photos that my live in boyfriend took and kept of Soon Yi; found out that Woody wanted to marry our step daughter that we raised together; and then had my other daughter Dylan tell me what "daddy" did.....I'd be having a Lorena Bobbit moment.

I'd hit that cutlery drawer so fast Woody wouldn't stand a chance.

What I would like is for you and skye is to stop speaking out of your respective asses and deal with the facts that have already been presented. This is not a courtroom, this is a message board and the statute of limitations has passed in any event. Although there was probable cause to prosecute Allen, that option was not exercised in favor of avoiding a traumatic trial for the young girl.You both have refused to figure that information in your discussion. yea malpractice insurance...even the best attorneys have that just in case they fuck up.

I never said it was a court room. You and Skye are bringing it up, not me. I find what he did creepy. Have never said otherwise. My only points are these:
1) When he got together with Soon Yi she was an adult
2) There is no proof that he molested Dylan...yet.

That is all I have said. Nothing more, nothing less.

He is a creepy guy. I read a biography and somebody more or less said to him that he had to stop being a leading man. It was getting less and less credible that people would suspend disbelief that somebody hot like Scarlett Johannson would fall for him. He got very upset and basically said BS and that it was very believable. He is living in la-la land.

In saying that, Blue Jasmine was a great movie...

It's no use Dr Grump...Hollywood propaganda has brained washed these people :(

Fortunately the courts don't care much about Hollywoodland silliness. :)

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

Actions have consequences.

If Woody would have left the family and married a young girl of legal age, well they may have still felt mad or hurt but to marry someone who was raised in the family as your child, that's a whole different kind of devastation to the family unit.

Woody while busy writing his scripts has not really made any attempt to repair that damage with his kids, his behavior had a long term effect on them.

When a father marries a woman the same age as his own children, or only a little older, it does affect the children. Very much so. I've seen enough of that to know, especially if his kids are 17, 18, and so on. The new wife is mid 20s, and the teenage kids are really freaked out about it and feel embarrasment and shame, plus they feel he's neglecting his own children to marry (and have a sexual relationship) with someone nearly their own age. It's very confusing for them, really messes with their heads and their emotions.

As long as they are happy why does it matter? Why should they have to sacrifice their future and their happiness to satiate the norm or status quo that society has put on them. Were they related? No. Were they consenting adults? Yes. Was Farrow betrayed? Yes, but I'm sure she has instigated betrayals in her own life as have we all. At the end of the day it was a judgement call. Dylan Farrow was a basketcase long before Allen took up Soon Yi. As were quite a few of the other children. Interestingly, the most normal down to earth - and uber intelligent - sibling is the one - and only one - that is Allen and Farrow's natural son, Ronan. But even now, Farrow is saying Allen might not be his father and that Frank Sinatra might be (to be fair he does look a bit like Sinatra). However, just to show how (mal?)adjusted Ronan is, he did recently famously tweet "Happy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."

Because he FUCKED his other 7 year old daughter, that's why!!!

I'd say it matters because the children were adopted and if they were troubled already then Woody's behavior made it worse. As an adult he should know that it would be traumatizing to the other kids and give mixed messages.

Why should it matter because the other kids feelings matter not just woody's feelings.

I agree with this and others who are saying the same. He was/is the adult. He should have made much better choices. Any parent, step parent, or someone in the role of parent has to put their needs and desires second to those of the children if it is going to harm the children. His behavior was very psychologically damaging to the whole family, all those kids.

I'd say it matters because the children were adopted and if they were troubled already then Woody's behavior made it worse. As an adult he should know that it would be traumatizing to the other kids and give mixed messages.

Why should it matter because the other kids feelings matter not just woody's feelings.

I agree with this and others who are saying the same. He was/is the adult. He should have made much better choices. Any parent, step parent, or someone in the role of parent has to put their needs and desires second to those of the children if it is going to harm the children. His behavior was very psychologically damaging to the whole family, all those kids.

He is definately creepy taking this opportunity with his daughter.

Mia may still be angry, I probably would be too. His alleged biological child is pretty pissed, Mia won't even Acknowledge that Ronan is his.

Dylan Farrow's open-letter was precipitated by Allen being honored at the Golden Globes with the Cecil B. DeMille lifetime achievement award. Allen didn't attend as he largely abstains from awards shows. But during the telecast's tribute, Ronan Farrow tweeted: "Missed the Woody Allen tribute - did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Ronan Farrow is the lone biological child of Allen and Mia Farrow, though Farrow has said her former husband Frank Sinatra could be his father. Ronan Farrow is estranged from Allen.

A rebuke followed last week when Robert Weide, director of the PBS "American Masters" documentary on Allen, argued in a lengthy account on the Daily Beast that many were unaware of the facts of Allen's relationship with Previn and that the incident with Dylan Farrow was unproven.

Dylan Farrow, who said she now lives happily married in Florida under another name, urged people not to forget

Mia Farrow's daughter resurrects Woody Allen molestation claim | Fox News

[My search for Woody Allen came up negative, so I hope I'm not double posting[

I don't like the guy one bit, neither as an entertainer or individual. But, this article says a lot of things that question the latest accusations @ The Woody Allen Allegations: Not So Fast - The Daily Beast
Brilliant article to start this thread with. Thank you.

I believe that Mia has lied to herself for so long, she now believes the lies to be truth, and so do at least two of her children.

it's so unbelievable....everybody crucifying a man with hearsay...

I would like to see you in his shoes....people are weird or ignorant or I don't what...

I read the entire article before posting. Yes, I used to be disgusted by the two of them (Woody and Soon-yi) - but what I thought I knew was not the reality of the matter, which the author addresses in his first handful of points.

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

As long as they are happy why does it matter? Why should they have to sacrifice their future and their happiness to satiate the norm or status quo that society has put on them. Were they related? No. Were they consenting adults? Yes. Was Farrow betrayed? Yes, but I'm sure she has instigated betrayals in her own life as have we all. At the end of the day it was a judgement call. Dylan Farrow was a basketcase long before Allen took up Soon Yi. As were quite a few of the other children. Interestingly, the most normal down to earth - and uber intelligent - sibling is the one - and only one - that is Allen and Farrow's natural son, Ronan. But even now, Farrow is saying Allen might not be his father and that Frank Sinatra might be (to be fair he does look a bit like Sinatra). However, just to show how (mal?)adjusted Ronan is, he did recently famously tweet "Happy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."

OMG NO he did NOT! There was no anal or vaginal trauma.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

It's funny to see who will defend child molesters.

Soon Yi wasn't his adopted daughter, but its still damned creepy to know that he married her. Makes you shiver.

Soon Yi was a step daughter. Father was Andre Previn. Step daughter/adopted daughter .....yikes.

It's altogether too creepy.

Not step. Never even lived under the same roof.

Fron the linked article in the OP:
#1: Soon-Yi was Woody’s daughter. False.

#2:* Soon-Yi was Woody’s step-daughter. False.

#3:* Soon-Yi was Woody and Mia’s adopted daughter. False. Soon-Yi was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and André Previn. Her full name was Soon-Yi Farrow Previn.

#4:* Woody and Mia were married. False.

#5:* Woody and Mia lived together. False. Woody lived in his apartment on Fifth Ave. Mia and her kids lived on Central Park West. In fact, Woody never once stayed over night at Mia’s apartment in 12 years.

#6:* Woody and Mia had a common-law marriage. False. New York State does not recognize common law marriage. Even in states that do, a couple has to cohabitate for a certain number of years.

#7:* Soon-Yi viewed Woody as a father figure. False. Soon-Yi saw Woody as her mother’s boyfriend. Her father figure was her adoptive father, André Previn.

#8: Soon-Yi was underage when she and Woody started having relations. False. She was either 19 or 21. (Her year of birth in Korea was undocumented, but believed to be either 1970 or ’72.)

#9:* Soon-Yi was borderline retarded. Ha! She’s smart as a whip, has a degree from Columbia University and speaks more languages than you.

#10:* Woody was grooming Soon-Yi from an early age to be his child bride. Oh, come on! According to court documents and Mia’s own memoir, until 1990 (when Soon-Yi was 18 or 20), Woody “had little to do with any of the Previn children, (but) had the least to do with Soon-Yi” so Mia encouraged him to spend more time with her. Woody started taking her to basketball games, and the rest is tabloid history. So he hardly “had his eye on her” from the time she was a child.

Fron the linked article in the OP:
#1: Soon-Yi was Woody’s daughter. False.

#2:* Soon-Yi was Woody’s step-daughter. False.

#3:* Soon-Yi was Woody and Mia’s adopted daughter. False. Soon-Yi was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and André Previn. Her full name was Soon-Yi Farrow Previn.

#4:* Woody and Mia were married. False.

#5:* Woody and Mia lived together. False. Woody lived in his apartment on Fifth Ave. Mia and her kids lived on Central Park West. In fact, Woody never once stayed over night at Mia’s apartment in 12 years.

#6:* Woody and Mia had a common-law marriage. False. New York State does not recognize common law marriage. Even in states that do, a couple has to cohabitate for a certain number of years.

#7:* Soon-Yi viewed Woody as a father figure. False. Soon-Yi saw Woody as her mother’s boyfriend. Her father figure was her adoptive father, André Previn.

#8: Soon-Yi was underage when she and Woody started having relations. False. She was either 19 or 21. (Her year of birth in Korea was undocumented, but believed to be either 1970 or ’72.)

#9:* Soon-Yi was borderline retarded. Ha! She’s smart as a whip, has a degree from Columbia University and speaks more languages than you.

#10:* Woody was grooming Soon-Yi from an early age to be his child bride. Oh, come on! According to court documents and Mia’s own memoir, until 1990 (when Soon-Yi was 18 or 20), Woody “had little to do with any of the Previn children, (but) had the least to do with Soon-Yi” so Mia encouraged him to spend more time with her. Woody started taking her to basketball games, and the rest is tabloid history. So he hardly “had his eye on her” from the time she was a child.

Would you feel comfortable leaving your little girl with him? You seem to be defending him vehemently for some strange reason.

"More than 20 years ago, Farrow learned that Woody Allen, her partner who hinted at trouble by casting Mia in humiliating movie roles (a cuckolded narcissist in “Hannah and Her Sisters’’?) — a guy she never lived with, and only rarely loved — was conducting a torrid affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn."

Mia Farrow gets her revenge on Woody Allen | New York Post

Just reading this makes my skin crawl.....:eusa_hand::evil:

Over the years, I treated more than a few perps. They always claimed they were innocent. I always had the skin crawling sensation. Some people say they have you summed up when you walk in. I never owned to such extraordinary powers. But there were some........

:DI should have been a defense lawyer!

I like to defend men from snake ex-wives!

I should have been a great one too!

Not really. All a lawyer has is her reputation and lawyers who defend these types of cases end up with the same bad reputation as their clients. There was a time when lawyers refused to defend a guilty person. Now the courts will not allow that and if you get appointed you have to crawl into the gutter with them. I find that a rather sad commentary on our system of jurisprudence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back