Woody Allen Child Molester?

I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

What, in this case, would you consider 'proof'?

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

Dylan is a she not a he. They are both adopted and are not blood relatives. I don't find what Allen did to be the best by any stretch, yet almost 20 years later they are still together...shrug...

He was a father figure, which is just as strong as blood relations on an emotional level. There's probably a unique term for it, but I'd compare it to Stockholm syndrome...she loved, admired and respect him, which made it easy for him to manipulate her to believing that loving each other as man and woman, even though they'd been father and daughter, was perfectly acceptable. Seriously FITH.

It doesn't even have to be a 'father figure.' Victims of people in authority who sexually abuse them present much the same as incest victims. The anorexia and self mutilation are both classic symptoms of a person who has been incested.

I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

No. All she can see is Mia, the snake.

Unsuccessful women are often jealous of successful women.

Fron the linked article in the OP:
#1: Soon-Yi was Woody’s daughter. False.

#2:* Soon-Yi was Woody’s step-daughter. False.

#3:* Soon-Yi was Woody and Mia’s adopted daughter. False. Soon-Yi was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and André Previn. Her full name was Soon-Yi Farrow Previn.

#4:* Woody and Mia were married. False.

#5:* Woody and Mia lived together. False. Woody lived in his apartment on Fifth Ave. Mia and her kids lived on Central Park West. In fact, Woody never once stayed over night at Mia’s apartment in 12 years.

#6:* Woody and Mia had a common-law marriage. False. New York State does not recognize common law marriage. Even in states that do, a couple has to cohabitate for a certain number of years.

#7:* Soon-Yi viewed Woody as a father figure. False. Soon-Yi saw Woody as her mother’s boyfriend. Her father figure was her adoptive father, André Previn.

#8: Soon-Yi was underage when she and Woody started having relations. False. She was either 19 or 21. (Her year of birth in Korea was undocumented, but believed to be either 1970 or ’72.)

#9:* Soon-Yi was borderline retarded. Ha! She’s smart as a whip, has a degree from Columbia University and speaks more languages than you.

#10:* Woody was grooming Soon-Yi from an early age to be his child bride. Oh, come on! According to court documents and Mia’s own memoir, until 1990 (when Soon-Yi was 18 or 20), Woody “had little to do with any of the Previn children, (but) had the least to do with Soon-Yi” so Mia encouraged him to spend more time with her. Woody started taking her to basketball games, and the rest is tabloid history. So he hardly “had his eye on her” from the time she was a child.

Would you feel comfortable leaving your little girl with him? You seem to be defending him vehemently for some strange reason.

There are facts. I provided the facts. She was not his adopted daughter, or his stepdaughter.

I have serious doubts that he molested the seven year-old. There is no allegation that he raped her.

I myself lived what everybody is accusing Woody of. My mom remarried when I was four. He was my stepdad. He adopted me in fifth grade, molested me in sixth. My mom found pictures ... So it stopped after seven months - the 'hands-on' stuff, anyway.

She stayed with him.

What happened to me was completely different than what happened with Soon-yi, as I posted. But everybody is trying to paint her story to look like mine.

It wasn't. He was not her adoptive father, her stepfather, her mom's live-in. He never even did overnighters at Mia's.

I read and responded to the article in the OP. it feels like Skye is the only other person who actually did the same.

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

No skye here is an excerpt, "Allen was investigated on child molestation claims for the 1992 accusation in Connecticut but prosecutors elected not to charge him.

The handling of the investigation was criticized after Litchfield County state attorney Frank S. Maco said in a press conference that he believed there was "probable cause'' to charge Allen but decided against prosecution partly to avoid a traumatic trial for the young girl".

The Australian

What do you have to say now or are you still dodging the issue.

I really think that is a cop out. In most cases prosecution of the perp is the only closure the victim ever gets. A child having to testify is traumatic, but it is even more traumatic for her/his perp to walk free with no repercussions whatsoever.

How can you be convict with no evidence but only hearsay? how? No Court would allow that.

ok I'm out of here.. I said all I had to say! :)

Good night y'all!

Well, you aren't such a good lawyer. Many times all the jury has to go on is what the victim 'says.' Call it what you like. The jury is the 'trier of fact' and is there to decide who is lying. Most abuse cases have no physical (circumstantial) evidence, especially if time has passed. But in any court in America, testimony is evidence. Your attitude is why there are so many victims of abuse who will not step up to prosecute their abusers.

Last edited:
Fron the linked article in the OP:

Would you feel comfortable leaving your little girl with him? You seem to be defending him vehemently for some strange reason.

There are facts. I provided the facts. She was not his adopted daughter, or his stepdaughter.

I have serious doubts that he molested the seven year-old. There is no allegation that he raped her.

I myself lived what everybody is accusing Woody of. My mom remarried when I was four. He was my stepdad. He adopted me in fifth grade, molested me in sixth. My mom found pictures ... So it stopped after seven months - the 'hands-on' stuff, anyway.

She stayed with him.

What happened to me was completely different than what happened with Soon-yi, as I posted. But everybody is trying to paint her story to look like mine.

It wasn't. He was not her adoptive father, her stepfather, her mom's live-in. He never even did overnighters at Mia's.

I read and responded to the article in the OP. it feels like Skye is the only other person who actually did the same.

BD, I have no clue to what the truth is or isn't in this story.

I can't say for sure, I wasn't there, I find Allen to be creepy and that was before all this occurred. I believe that there is not enough evidence to say yes or no, and in cases like this, it is not right to destroy a person over accusations that cannot be proved.

Railroading a guy you think maybe guilty is wrong.

As long as they are happy why does it matter?

Your presumption is groundless.

Stick with skye you two will make a great legal team. However, I suggest you get malpractice insurance and plenty of it.

Well at the time they were happy. Let's see, some on this board have tried and convicted him on no evidence, and you want me to get malpractice insurance?? Riiighhtt...

There was a time when Jeffrey Dahmer was happy too. Before he was caught.

Is anyone contesting the evidence that he married his daughter?? This would hold at least some degree of sway with most people.

He married his step daughter. Absolutely. But the 'step' part is important.

Yes, it is important because the step parent occupies a place as an authority figure in the child's life not unlike that of a parent. The role is not dissimilar at all, and boundary violations by the step are as serious and traumatic as those of a parent.

I don’t know, one way or the other, whether he abused his 7 year old adopted daughter. Using reason, I find the fact she is telling the same story 20 some years later indicates there is truth in it. Also, I find it very disturbing that a man would have a hidden affair with the 18 or 19 year old daughter of his girlfriend, a young woman 40 years younger than himself. It’s disturbing because of the relationship, especially as she grew up from a child to a young woman with him as her mother’s long term boyfriend. And he was the father of her siblings. It’s disturbing simply because he was her mother’s boyfriend. And it’s disturbing he is 40 years older and possibly her first sexual relationship.

I think it is odd that people are so willing to believe that it is Mia Farrow who is the one who is mentally disturbed and give no credence whatsoever to the idea it is Allen who is disturbed.

The article in the OP is written by a virtual FRIEND of Allen’s, someone who has worked closely with him for years and is in regular friendly, contact with him. Hardly an unbiased source. He is making a big deal out of things that are not. I never thought Soon-Yi was his adopted child. I never thought she was under 18. I never thought he and Mia were married. And I do remember reading they didn’t live together, though he spent many nights, many, in Farrow’s apartment with her in her bed. One of the examples the author of the article uses to confirm Allen is a good guy is that he was allowed to adopt 2 more children with Soon Yi. People with that amount of wealth, position and fame are NEVER turned down when adopting. To suggest he wasn’t the adult father figure because they didn’t actually live full time in the same apartment is absurd. Whether she was his adopted child or not, whether he and Farrow were married, matters not. He was the man who was the older, adult, male role model to those kids most of the time for many years, 10 or 15 I believe. We have a photo of him with a very young (9-10 year old?) Soon-Yi on his knee. In our culture, it is not common and not well accepted that a man so much older and so close to a father figure should start a sexual relationship with a young woman like that, especially as she is his girlfriend’s daughter.

I never thought she was unintelligent: I knew she was a university student. I never thought he groomed her. None of that matters. That he, given his position in that household, and that her siblings were his own biological or adopted children, what he did was wrong, very, very wrong. Selfish, immature, perverted, and in no way was he thinking of the emotional welfare of any of those kids. He is not a nice man.

So why should we automatically assume he is being victimized by a scorned woman? Why accept automatically that she is the one with mental issues? I don’t get it. If anyone is messed up, he is. This article in the OP is NOT looking for truth but looking to defend Allen. It is done rather cleverly, but it is propaganda in favor of Allen and against Farrow. I think most people with open minds would see that the propaganda is quite transparent. Allen is the very innocent victim. Mia and her kids are the ones who are so very messed up. Black. White. No gray areas. It's a complex situation. It is simply not that simple.

Last edited:
Is anyone contesting the evidence that he married his daughter?? This would hold at least some degree of sway with most people.

to be fair… she wasn't his step daughter. he wasn't married to mia farrow and never lived with her. they actually had apartments on opposite sides of central park.

so while it was sleazy, it wasn't illegal and i think farrow more than extracted her pound of flesh at the time. she tortured him.

as for these current allegations, the police rejected them then…

Yes, it is important because the step parent occupies a place as an authority figure in the child's life not unlike that of a parent. The role is not dissimilar at all, and boundary violations by the step are as serious and traumatic as those of a parent.

I was wrong. He wasn't even her step father. Read the link that Longknife put up and Boop reiterated. Then talk to me. Seriously, there are some FACTs in there that need addressing before you talk any more on the subject. Otherwise, those giving Woody a hard time are starting to look a little silly...

I was wrong. He wasn't even her step father. Read the link that Longknife put up and Boop reiterated. Then talk to me. Seriously, there are some FACTs in there that need addressing before you talk any more on the subject. Otherwise, those giving Woody a hard time are starting to look a little silly...

actually i said it, too. :rolleyes:

to be fair… she wasn't his step daughter. he wasn't married to mia farrow and never lived with her. they actually had apartments on opposite sides of central park.

so while it was sleazy, it wasn't illegal and i think farrow more than extracted her pound of flesh at the time. she tortured him.

As did the psychiatrists. A couple of things mentioned in the link:

1) So the notoriously claustrophobic Allen decided - on a visit to Frog Hallow, when Mia was super pissed at him over Soon Yi, and there were Nannies in the house and other kids - decided to take Dylan up to the attic for five minutes and touch her inappropriately? Really? Even the nannies say they cant' remember it happening.
2) And yeah, a 55 year old Allen sleeping with a 19/21 year old (they are not sure what year she was born) is kinda creepy. Of course a 50 year old Sinatra marrying and sleeping with a 21 year old Mia is not...because the age difference is only 29 years instead of 34/36 years...

Last edited:

actually i said it, too. :rolleyes:

Sorry, the sock drawer is in utter chaos. ;)

1) So the notoriously claustrophobic Allen decided - on a visit to Frog Hallow, when Mia was super pissed at him over Soon Yi, and there were Nannies in the house and other kids - decided to take Dylan up to the attic for five minutes and touch her inappropriately? Really? Even the nannies say they cant' remember it happening.
2) And yeah, a 55 year old Allen sleeping with a 19/21 year old (they are not sure what year she was born) is kinda creepy. Of course a 50 year old Sinatra marrying and sleeping with a 21 year old Mia is not...

exactly.

and i doubt the allegations have become more reliable over time.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

It's funny to see who will defend child molesters.

Well, most of us demand something called "proof" first.

You might have heard of it.

Incidently, I think that what he did with Soon-Yi was creepy enough. But it wasn't a crime.

Conneticutt State Police investigated the incident and didnt' find any evidence.

But fuck it, let's hang him because I'm still mad that Annie Hall beat out Star Wars for best picture in 1977.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

It's funny to see who will defend child molesters.

Well, most of us demand something called "proof" first.

You might have heard of it.

Incidently, I think that what he did with Soon-Yi was creepy enough. But it wasn't a crime.

Conneticutt State Police investigated the incident and didnt' find any evidence.

But fuck it, let's hang him because I'm still mad that Annie Hall beat out Star Wars for best picture in 1977.

/jaw drops

I know, right?! ME TOO!!

2) And yeah, a 55 year old Allen sleeping with a 19/21 year old (they are not sure what year she was born) is kinda creepy. Of course a 50 year old Sinatra marrying and sleeping with a 21 year old Mia is not...because the age difference is only 29 years instead of 34/36 years...

The nannies were paid employees of Allen; even the author of the cited article admits to this. The fact Sinatra was a creep has no bearing on this. Mia was the one exploited. There is no logical connection to make to Allen.

What's killing me is the few that are thinking Mia Farrow is the "snake" in all of this.

Hell's bells if I found my daughter's naked photos that my live in boyfriend took and kept of Soon Yi; found out that Woody wanted to marry our step daughter that we raised together; and then had my other daughter Dylan tell me what "daddy" did.....I'd be having a Lorena Bobbit moment.

I'd hit that cutlery drawer so fast Woody wouldn't stand a chance.

Except Woody had nothing to do with the raising of Soon-Yi. She wasn't his stepdaughter. He really spent no time with her until she was an adult.

But again, please don't let things called "Facts" get in your way.

Forum List

Back