Woody Allen Child Molester?

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

As long as they are happy why does it matter?

Your presumption is groundless.

Stick with skye you two will make a great legal team. However, I suggest you get malpractice insurance and plenty of it.

Well at the time they were happy. Let's see, some on this board have tried and convicted him on no evidence, and you want me to get malpractice insurance?? Riiighhtt...

And this is why pervs continue to be pervs. Because people like you exist.

Just because it happened 20 years ago, doesn't mean he's exempt from moral judgment...and most people would determine that what he did with his daughter as immoral at the very least, and criminal if he was physical with her when she was a minor. It also speaks to his character, which is why most people wouldn't dismiss further allegations. A rational approach would be to take the stance of wanting all the facts before accusing either side of lying. These sort of accusations can be damaging if false, but I think people who would fervently side with the accused either have been falsely accused themselves, or know someone who has...so their passion is based on projection.

You won't get any disagreement with me if he did it. I'm not even arguing that.

Is anyone contesting the evidence that he married his daughter?? This would hold at least some degree of sway with most people.

Do you have kids? What if your daughter said your boyfriend was bonking her at 7 years old. Would you DEMAND EVIDENCE or believe your DAUGHTER? Probably demand evidence from what I gather of your posts. You just don't get it.

I subscribe to Vanity Fair and there was a good article on the whole situation a few months ago. Here is the online link - pretty sure you don't have to subscribe...

Exclusive: Mia Farrow and Eight of Her Children Speak Out on Their Lives, Frank Sinatra, and the Scandals They?ve Endured | Vanity Fair

And this is why pervs continue to be pervs. Because people like you exist.

I think peodophiles should be locked up and the key thrown away...

....after they've been convicted.

And while you're sitting in your cage throwing around crap, I'll just say the Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, Egyptian and Saudi Arabian justice systems are what they are because people like you exist...

Shrug....

Is anyone contesting the evidence that he married his daughter?? This would hold at least some degree of sway with most people.

He married his step daughter. Absolutely. But the 'step' part is important.

No it's not, and that is very insulting to diminish the healthy and loving relationships between adoptive parents and their adopted children who develop the same emotional bonds as biological parents and children.

As long as they are happy why does it matter?

Your presumption is groundless.

Stick with skye you two will make a great legal team. However, I suggest you get malpractice insurance and plenty of it.

Well at the time they were happy. Let's see, some on this board have tried and convicted him on no evidence, and you want me to get malpractice insurance?? Riiighhtt...

What I would like is for you and skye is to stop speaking out of your respective asses and deal with the facts that have already been presented. This is not a courtroom, this is a message board and the statute of limitations has passed in any event. Although there was probable cause to prosecute Allen, that option was not exercised in favor of avoiding a traumatic trial for the young girl.You both have refused to figure that information in your discussion. yea malpractice insurance...even the best attorneys have that just in case they fuck up.

You know for many a year Mia Farrow has just been living with this heartache. I cannot imagine finding my daughter's naked pictures in my husband's possession. Let alone realizing that it was Woody who took them.

She has lived a very quiet life, too. I see why.
Meanwhile..Creepy Allen and Disgusting Polanski are hailed in Hollywood. Shame on THEM, not on Mia.

For anyone who hasn't read Dylan's open letter here's part of it.

What’s your favorite Woody Allen movie?

Before you answer, you should know: when I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set.

Then he sexually assaulted me. He talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies. I remember staring at that toy train, focusing on it as it traveled in its circle around the attic.

To this day, I find it difficult to look at toy trains.

For as long as I could remember, my father had been doing things to me that I didn’t like. I didn’t like how often he would take me away from my mom, siblings and friends to be alone with him.

I didn’t like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth. I didn’t like it when I had to get in bed with him under the sheets when he was in his underwear. I didn’t like it when he would place his head in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out.

I would hide under beds or lock myself in the bathroom to avoid these encounters, but he always found me. These things happened so often, so routinely, so skillfully hidden from a mother that would have protected me had she known, that I thought it was normal.

I thought this was how fathers doted on their daughters. But what he did to me in the attic felt different. I couldn’t keep the secret anymore.

When I asked my mother if her dad did to her what Woody Allen did to me, I honestly did not know the answer. I also didn’t know the firestorm it would trigger.

I didn’t know that my father would use his sexual relationship with my sister to cover up the abuse he inflicted on me.

dylan-farrow-blog480-v3.jpg

Here's the link for the rest of the letter.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/20...from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Said in my best Skye voice: That snake Mia put it all in her head. That nasty Mia. How dare she. Where is the evidence? Mean ol Mia is just jealous he is nominated for an oscar. Dylan is a liar. Woody Allen is just the BEST.

*spit*

Woody Allen is a scumbag, banging his adoptive daughter. SCUM. BAG.
I hope Mia does destroy him but Hollywood seems to think it's A OK to fuck ones daughter even if she is an adoptive one.

Yeah I bet Mia revels how pure she is whenever she looks at Frank's kid.

Woody Allen's preference for children is the worst kept secret in Hollywood.

If I knew a perv molested my daughter, I'd be the snake wrapped around his neck for the rest of his life.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

It's funny to see who will defend child molesters.

Soon Yi wasn't his adopted daughter, but its still damned creepy to know that he married her. Makes you shiver.

images

He waited until she grew up, screwed her, then married her. No one could look at this photo without feeling sick inside.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

Soon Yi wasn't his adopted daughter, but its still damned creepy to know that he married her. Makes you shiver.

Soon Yi was a step daughter. Father was Andre Previn. Step daughter/adopted daughter .....yikes.

It's altogether too creepy.

Soon Yi was a step daughter. Father was Andre Previn. Step daughter/adopted daughter .....yikes.

It's altogether too creepy.

Not sure if I believe Dylan though. It could have been planted in her head from a very young age by a vengeful Mia Farrow, who knows? But the fact that Allen raised Mia's adopted daughter and then married her really makes you wonder - what is it about Woody Allen and children?

Forum List

Back