Woody Allen Child Molester?

They were going to charge Woody back in the 90s, when Mia first found out about the abuse. There was enough to charge him..but she opted not to put her daughter through it.

The girl is an adult now, and not as fragile,and is speaking out against not just sexual predation of children, but against the people who defend it or ignore it.

Woody's a puke, but Hollywood loves men who sexually exploit children..and so do a lot of non-Hollywoodies.

What's killing me is the few that are thinking Mia Farrow is the "snake" in all of this.

Hell's bells if I found my daughter's naked photos that my live in boyfriend took and kept of Soon Yi; found out that Woody wanted to marry our step daughter that we raised together; and then had my other daughter Dylan tell me what "daddy" did.....I'd be having a Lorena Bobbit moment.

I'd hit that cutlery drawer so fast Woody wouldn't stand a chance.

Except Woody had nothing to do with the raising of Soon-Yi. She wasn't his stepdaughter. He really spent no time with her until she was an adult.

But again, please don't let things called "Facts" get in your way.

Really. Nothing to do with Soon Yi as a child?

3235375a4fmanzie.jpg

On This Day In 1997, Woody Allen Marries His Adopted Step-Daughter Soon-Yi Previn
Posted on December 24, 2012 by awjphotography

On This Day In 1997, Woody Allen Marries His Adopted Step-Daughter Soon-Yi Previn | Today in History

Oh my god...

Ronan Farrow later said:

"He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent...I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

neo-neocon » Blog Archive » Either/or: Ronan Farrow?s father

What's killing me is the few that are thinking Mia Farrow is the "snake" in all of this.

Hell's bells if I found my daughter's naked photos that my live in boyfriend took and kept of Soon Yi; found out that Woody wanted to marry our step daughter that we raised together; and then had my other daughter Dylan tell me what "daddy" did.....I'd be having a Lorena Bobbit moment.

I'd hit that cutlery drawer so fast Woody wouldn't stand a chance.

Except Woody had nothing to do with the raising of Soon-Yi. She wasn't his stepdaughter. He really spent no time with her until she was an adult.

That is patently untrue.

Prove it...

The nannies were paid employees of Allen; even the author of the cited article admits to this. The fact Sinatra was a creep has no bearing on this. Mia was the one exploited. There is no logical connection to make to Allen.

He paid the bills but doesn't mean they were on his side. Or anybody's for that matter.

Mia exploited? Is that why she says that she was still bonking Ole Blue Eyes when he was 71 and she was 42?

And you can say all you like about 'rich people allowed to adopt' to which I call BS. Conventional adoptions in the US - even for the rich - are a hard sell. Soon Yi and Allen would have been vetted - and I'd suggest doubly so due to the notoriety of their relationship and the accusations by Dylan - and yet still adopted two girls.

You don't read very well. Selective reading maybe. Mia was joking about having a relationship with Sinatra when she was 42.

If you were a nanny working for Allen, would you testify against him? These nannies are usually ladies from 3rd world countries and their work visa depends on their job. In fact, it's possible he gave them extra to testify in favor of him.

The adoptions I am referring to are foreign adoptions, and the rich usually have no problem adopting, getting any child they want as fast as they want. I've looked into adoption at one time myself. No one as old as Allen would normally be allowed an adoption, except he is filthy rich, famous, and, in a sense, therefore powerful. In the US, wealthy people like him don't go though agencies like the rest of us. They do private adoptions. They get a lawyer who does them and he finds a woman who is interested in a private adoption and will give up her baby to someone like Allen and Soon Yi because the kid will be raised in wealth with every advantage. The birth mother will get a nice bit of cash too, one way or another.

She was not joking. In both Longknive's link and the Vanity Fair piece she was deadly serious.

One of the adoptions was from China and the other is from Texas. How au fait are you with US adoption laws?

And yes, if you read the piece, the Nannies didn't really seem to care about where he was from.

That aside, you did also read where when they made the Golden Globe tribute to him they had to get permission from Farrow to use her clip from the Purple Rose of Cairo for the tribute and she gave it. Don't you find that weird? Or that she gave a character reference to Roman Polanski the other person who seems to be a person who is being chastised on this thread.

Soo...the fabulous left is now making the argument that the answer to child pedophilia is to prevent people from adopting?

You think this is an adoption issue?

More evidence of laws being changed to accomodate the most criminal and depraved among us.

And that means it's AOK to have sex with her?

Did you read what his adopted son said? He said that as adopted children, they feel like a family, and that the fact that his DAD married his SISTER is too bizarre for him, and he sees it as a blow against adoption that is going to reverberate amongst adopted families.

When you adopt a child into your home, let's hope you aren't adopting them with an eye towards one day screwing them. Let's try to avoid actually embracing that, though we certainly know it happens.

Soo...the fabulous left is now making the argument that the answer to child pedophilia is to prevent people from adopting?

You think this is an adoption issue?

More evidence of laws being changed to accomodate the most criminal and depraved among us.

Allie, you have rarely ever given proof of any thing she believe in any post. You just turn up, state things as fact, and then move on. As long as your giving the left crap you dont' appear to give a crap about facts. Carry on...

Last edited:
So it's okay to have sex with your WIFE'S adopted children....

Got it.

If she is a consenting adult? Absolutely. Does it sound and look creepy? Yes.

Let me ask you this. Let's fast forward a few years. Let's say for shits and giggles two people get together. He is 35 she is 35, The wife has a 15 year old daughter. Five years later they split up. 20 years later the husband runs into the daughter again. She is now 40 and he 60. They hook up. Is that an issue?

You do know that that is his adopted daughter, not Soon Yi?

That's great!

The link says the picture is a young soon yi : Woody Allen and a (young) Soon-Yi Previn

On This Day In 1997, Woody Allen Marries His Adopted Step-Daughter Soon-Yi Previn | Today in History

This is why I don't trust blogs because they don't use the same vetting system as traditional newspapers. They don't have the same standard. That is not Soon Yi. For a start she has completely different features and look at how old Allen is. That aside, here are some pics of Bechet....including the one above..

bechet dumaine allen - Bing Images

Got it.

Let me ask you this. Let's fast forward a few years. Let's say for shits and giggles two people get together. He is 35 she is 35, The wife has a 15 year old daughter. Five years later they split up. 20 years later the husband runs into the daughter again. She is now 40 and he 60. They hook up. Is that an issue?

Yes it is an issue, she was once his daughter. Maybe you don't have kids and this kind of thing seems like nothing you'd ever object to but yes Woody Allen is creepy looking sitting there with that kid on his lap, he is creepy for hooking up with his other daughter when she was 20 and he was 50.

Aren't there enough other young girls out there for him? He has to have the ones who are relatives?

Got it.

I think the point is there were other kids in the family unit effected hurt and angry over what happened.

They lash out and Woody shouldn't be surprised by it.

Actions have consequences, he did adopt two of those kids and he is supposedly the biological father of Ronan.

As a parent I would expect him to be more discerning in how his actions and behavior is going to effect the family unit over the long haul.

Whether or not he molested his adoptive daughter Dylan one would think he would want to work on the relationship with her and work on healing it. He adopted her and she is confused about his choices.

If he did molest her then it makes it so much worse but even if he didn't why doesn't he try to repair the damage done in the mixed messages he caused?

He went to psychotherapy for 30 yrs. He understands how things effect people.

Got it.

I think the point is there were other kids in the family unit effected hurt and angry over what happened.

They lash out and Woody shouldn't be surprised by it.

Actions have consequences, he did adopt two of those kids and he is supposedly the biological father of Ronan.

As a parent I would expect him to be more discerning in how his actions and behavior is going to effect the family unit over the long haul.

Whether or not he molested his adoptive daughter Dylan one would think he would want to work on the relationship with her and work on healing it. He adopted her and she is confused about his choices.

If he did molest her then it makes it so much worse but even if he didn't why doesn't he try to repair the damage done in the mixed messages he caused?

He went to psychotherapy for 30 yrs. He understands how things effect people.

the point is their "hurt" doesn't make him a child molester.

there is no relationship. farrow made sure of that. or was changing their names and keeping him from visting just kidding?

Got it.

Yes it is an issue, she was once his daughter. Maybe you don't have kids and this kind of thing seems like nothing you'd ever object to but yes Woody Allen is creepy looking sitting there with that kid on his lap, he is creepy for hooking up with his other daughter when she was 20 and he was 50.

Aren't there enough other young girls out there for him? He has to have the ones who are relatives?

sarah, she was never his daugher. she was andre previn and mia farrow's daughter. he didn't even live with them.

Got it.

And Sinatra hooked up with Mia when she was 21 and he 50. Oona Oneil was 18 and Chaplin 50. They had 8 kids. And?

And once again, Soon Yi was never his daughter. Not even step.

Forum List

Back