Woody Allen Child Molester?

If she is a consenting adult? Absolutely. Does it sound and look creepy? Yes.

Let me ask you this. Let's fast forward a few years. Let's say for shits and giggles two people get together. He is 35 she is 35, The wife has a 15 year old daughter. Five years later they split up. 20 years later the husband runs into the daughter again. She is now 40 and he 60. They hook up. Is that an issue?

I think the point is there were other kids in the family unit effected hurt and angry over what happened.

They lash out and Woody shouldn't be surprised by it.

Actions have consequences, he did adopt two of those kids and he is supposedly the biological father of Ronan.

As a parent I would expect him to be more discerning in how his actions and behavior is going to effect the family unit over the long haul.

Whether or not he molested his adoptive daughter Dylan one would think he would want to work on the relationship with her and work on healing it. He adopted her and she is confused about his choices.

If he did molest her then it makes it so much worse but even if he didn't why doesn't he try to repair the damage done in the mixed messages he caused?

He went to psychotherapy for 30 yrs. He understands how things effect people.

the point is their "hurt" doesn't make him a child molester.

there is no relationship. farrow made sure of that. or was changing their names and keeping him from visting just kidding?

He is rich and if he really cared he would have continued to pursue having a relationship with his biological son and his two children he did adopt with her.

He went to therapy for 30 yrs, are you saying that his kids who lash out don't deserve any effort at his repairing the damage caused by what he did?

He is an intellectual and he understands psychology. If he is not guilty why not reach out and offer to do therapy with his kids?

There are a lot of things he could do, he is the ADULT they were the kids who were effected.

I haven't said he is guilty of molesting the 7 yr old or not.

But Dylan his daughter that he did adopt said it and at the same token you don't know if it's true or not either.

You are not her or Woody they are the only two who know the truth.

At any rate he could be doing more to fix things and his lack of care is pretty telling in my opinion.

Let me ask you this. Let's fast forward a few years. Let's say for shits and giggles two people get together. He is 35 she is 35, The wife has a 15 year old daughter. Five years later they split up. 20 years later the husband runs into the daughter again. She is now 40 and he 60. They hook up. Is that an issue?

Yes it is an issue, she was once his daughter. Maybe you don't have kids and this kind of thing seems like nothing you'd ever object to but yes Woody Allen is creepy looking sitting there with that kid on his lap, he is creepy for hooking up with his other daughter when she was 20 and he was 50.

Aren't there enough other young girls out there for him? He has to have the ones who are relatives?

And Sinatra hooked up with Mia when she was 21 and he 50. Oona Oneil was 18 and Chaplin 50. They had 8 kids. And?

And once again, Soon Yi was never his daughter. Not even step.

Mia wasn't his girlfriends adopted daughter and sister to his biological son either.

Yes it is an issue, she was once his daughter. Maybe you don't have kids and this kind of thing seems like nothing you'd ever object to but yes Woody Allen is creepy looking sitting there with that kid on his lap, he is creepy for hooking up with his other daughter when she was 20 and he was 50.

Aren't there enough other young girls out there for him? He has to have the ones who are relatives?

sarah, she was never his daugher. she was andre previn and mia farrow's daughter. he didn't even live with them.

Pictures don't lie they all went out to events as a family and the kids received mixed messages by his behavior and choices he made.

I think the point is there were other kids in the family unit effected hurt and angry over what happened.

Actions have consequences, he did adopt two of those kids and he is supposedly the biological father of Ronan.

As a parent I would expect him to be more discerning in how his actions and behavior is going to effect the family unit over the long haul.

Whether or not he molested his adoptive daughter Dylan one would think he would want to work on the relationship with her and work on healing it. He adopted her and she is confused about his choices.

If he did molest her then it makes it so much worse but even if he didn't why doesn't he try to repair the damage done in the mixed messages he caused?

there is no relationship. farrow made sure of that. or was changing their names and keeping him from visting just kidding?

He is rich and if he really cared he would have continued to pursue having a relationship with his biological son and his two children he did adopt with her.

He went to therapy for 30 yrs, are you saying that his kids who lash out don't deserve any effort at his repairing the damage caused by what he did?

He is an intellectual and he understands psychology. If he is not guilty why not reach out and offer to do therapy with his kids?

There are a lot of things he could do, he is the ADULT they were the kids who were effected.

But Dylan his daughter that he did adopt said it and at the same token you don't know if it's true or not either.

At any rate he could be doing more to fix things and his lack of care is pretty telling in my opinion.

his money is irrelevant. she had gloria alred trashing his name constantly. he had a new life and a new child. do you think he wanted them continuing to defame him?

again, there was nothing to fix. you are welcome to think otherwise. but perhaps you shoudl have actually been there when she dragged him through court proceedings in two states.

his money is irrelevant. she had gloria alred trashing his name constantly. he had a new life and a new child. do you think he wanted them continuing to defame him?

again, there was nothing to fix. you are welcome to think otherwise. but perhaps you shoudl have actually been there when she dragged him through court proceedings in two states.

They are adults now and he can reach out any time he wants to.

He knows that actions choices and behaviors effect others.

If he wanted to he could offer to do therapy with Dylan as a gesture to work through some of this.

He was the adult and she was the child and she may have become confused by his going off with Soon Yi. But he did adopt Dylan and as her father he should reach out and work on healing things regardless, he is her Dad.

He's probably boinking the two adoptive kids he and Soon Yi have. Ol Soon Si is getting pretty hagard looking...time to groom a new daughter for being a new wife.

And Sinatra hooked up with Mia when she was 21 and he 50. Oona Oneil was 18 and Chaplin 50. They had 8 kids. And?

Emotionally they were family. Frank and Mia weren't Father/Daughter at any time. I don't think you are getting the family connection vs just a regular old May/December relationship.

Oh, and Hollywood or the celebs starring in his movies are not saying a word. DOLLAR SIGNS for them. Just like Polanski. So they will keep their mouths shut.

I agree with a lot of what you say, Drifter. There are two main issues:

1) Did he molest is 7 year old daughter? Yes or no? People here are saying he did with no evidence.
2) Did he have the right to have a relationship with his girlfriend's daughter. Morally, most would say no. Me? I don't really care as long as they are consenting adults. Do I find it weird, bordering on repugnant, that he did? Yes. But at the end of the day it is none of our business.

So, if he did molest his 7 year old daughter, throw him in the clink, but please give us evidence.

They were going to charge Woody back in the 90s, when Mia first found out about the abuse. There was enough to charge him..but she opted not to put her daughter through it.

The girl is an adult now, and not as fragile,and is speaking out against not just sexual predation of children, but against the people who defend it or ignore it.

Woody's a puke, but Hollywood loves men who sexually exploit children..and so do a lot of non-Hollywoodies.

Judges' motives are not always what they claim. When I was in nursing school one of my psych rotations included a 'survivors' group - teenage girls who had been raped/abused. One of them was a judge's daughter. She could not get justice because his friends would not prosecute him. I think this judge was just waving his man card. Children can and do go through trials like this all the time. It is the only way in America to get justice and closure for them. And clearly this girl does not have closure or she wouldn't have brought it up.

So it's okay to have sex with your WIFE'S adopted children....

Got it.

People often go into therapy for the purpose of learning how to 'fix' everyone around them. They fail to realize that they are the one needing fixed.

images

He waited until she grew up, screwed her, then married her. No one could look at this photo without feeling sick inside.

You do know that that is his adopted daughter, not Soon Yi?

Are you claiming that baby girl on his lap is Dylan?

:lmao:

My how she changed over the years.

images

images

He waited until she grew up, screwed her, then married her. No one could look at this photo without feeling sick inside.

You do know that that is his adopted daughter, not Soon Yi?

Are you claiming that baby girl on his lap is Dylan?

:lmao:

My how she changed over the years.

images

Perv and Soon Yi have adopted two girls I believe. And that is what Dr Grump is saying. That kid on his lap is one of the adopted girls. NOT Soon Yi. Not Dylan. His NEW adopted child.

And from the looks of that pic, her body language is "Aiyyy. Get me away from him".

Emotionally they were family. Frank and Mia weren't Father/Daughter at any time. I don't think you are getting the family connection vs just a regular old May/December relationship.

they didn't live together.

I don't think she looks comfortable either. She looks like she is holding the bar to hold herself away from him.

Forum List

Back