Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

What makes the cult so mad is that Woddy is correct.

Another way to look at this is that Woody said he threw the script away because no one would believe it. You can argue he was making fun of the conspiracy theorists.

HOWEVER, THE CULT KNOWS WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE…SO WOODY MUST BE PERSONALLY ATTACKED, DISCREDITED, AND CANCELLED.

I see no one doing that. He has stated these same beliefs many times but yet there he was hosting SNL.

I have been, how can you prove it existed? You have no evidence, you have hearsay from a government run agency. right? all you got?
OMG! You cracked the code. It never existed. It was a global conspiracy to prevent Trump from winning the election. All the deaths, all the overflowing hospitals, all the research was fake...and Trump was dumb enough to give billions of our tax money to fast track a vaccine to fight a virus that doesn't exist...is Trump in on it? He must be! Trump is the only one smart enough and diabolical enough to pull this off.

Go get'em tiger!

I count on elected officials to do the people's work. Why do you want to silence them?

Again, do you have proof there even was a virus?
You can't prove they were doing the people's work. Did you see them do the people's work? Why are you counting on people you don't even know are their to do work that you can't prove even exists in the first place.

OMG! You cracked the code. It never existed. It was a global conspiracy to prevent Trump from winning the election. All the deaths, all the overflowing hospitals, all the research was fake...and Trump was dumb enough to give billions of our tax money to fast track a vaccine to fight a virus that doesn't exist...is Trump in on it? He must be! Trump is the only one smart enough and diabolical enough to pull this off.

Go get'em tiger!
yep, and Woody said it out loud.

You can't prove they were doing the people's work. Did you see them do the people's work? Why are you counting on people you don't even know are their to do work that you can't prove even exists in the first place.
I saw many a government official telling lies, daily. DAILY. See, they needed the sheep to test against their provided base tester, that was designed to give false positives. Meaning, the q-tip already had their fake virus on the tip so they could say you had wuhan without symptoms of a cold. Then they called that asymptomatic. Hooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww convenient. And the sheep bought it. Fking stupid people, millions of them, fools everyone. Then they offer up a untested vaccine and the joneser took that, too fking funny, again, just as Woody stated out loud on SNL

The loveable character Woody Harrelson sadly had to be cancelled today.

Lawrence Richard
Sun, February 26, 2023 at 3:55 AM EST

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Would anyone like to say a few words?

Then again, with a name like Woody, he may have more kids on the way!

:auiqs.jpg:

conservatives; ‘liberal actors should shut up! keep their opinions to themselves!’

you can't prove they were being honest. Can you?

I saw many a government official telling lies, daily. DAILY. See, they needed the sheep to test against their provided base tester, that was designed to give false positives. Meaning, the q-tip already had their fake virus on the tip so they could say you had wuhan without symptoms of a cold. Then they called that asymptomatic. Hooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww convenient. And the sheep bought it. Fking stupid people, millions of them, fools everyone. Then they offer up a untested vaccine and the joneser took that, too fking funny, again, just as Woody stated out loud on SNL
How do you know they are government officials? I seen a video on YouTube that proved Obama and his security guards were lizard people from outer space. I am sure you have seen it...check your favorites.

All these govenrment agents must be lizard people.

Prove they aren't lizard people.

Lawrence Richard

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Any reason why we should Care about a non medical persons views about drugs?

sartre play
Votto said:
www.yahoo.com

Woody Harrelson’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ monologue about COVID sparks debate, Elon Musk says he was spot on

Woody Harrelson guest hosted "Saturday Night Live" and made several jokes about the coronavirus pandemic and the medical industry, which caused a major discussion on social media.
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

Lawrence Richard

sartreplay

Any reason why we should Care about a non medical persons views about drugs?
Woody spoke the truth about the script. ooops

exactly, was there really a new virus or was it only the flu that people caught? hahahahahahahahaha
Does the flu even exist? Maybe it is just a different variety if cold and flu shots have been a racket for all these decades?

Can you prove the flu exists?

Does the flu even exist? Maybe it is just a different variety if cold and flu shots have been a racket for all these decades?

Can you prove the flu exists?
I know there is a virus, whatever you want to call it you can call it what you want. The cold exists but do you know what that looks like? Is there a vaccine to not get a cold? We could go on and on on this. The thing you can't prove is that what they called wuhan was any different than what they called the flu for decades. right?

I know there is a virus, whatever you want to call it you can call it what you want. The cold exists but do you know what that looks like? Is there a vaccine to not get a cold? We could go on and on on this. The thing you can't prove is that what they called wuhan was any different than what they called the flu for decades. right?
That's the caveat. I knew you would see it. They knew that vaccines didn't help against colds so they created the flu, out of whole cloth, so they could create a fake vaccine to combat a fake illness that is actually just a cold. That's why people still get the flu even after getting the flu shot year after year.

Prove to me the flu exists.

sartre play
Votto said:
www.yahoo.com

Woody Harrelson’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ monologue about COVID sparks debate, Elon Musk says he was spot on

Woody Harrelson guest hosted "Saturday Night Live" and made several jokes about the coronavirus pandemic and the medical industry, which caused a major discussion on social media.
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

Lawrence Richard

Woody spoke the truth about the script. ooops
I am unable to believe his words.

The right says Hollywood people are lying leftists. Don't fall for it

That's the caveat. I knew you would see it. They knew that vaccines didn't help against colds so they created the flu, out of whole cloth, so they could create a fake vaccine to combat a fake illness that is actually just a cold. That's why people still get the flu even after getting the flu shot year after year.

Prove to me the flu exists.
And i don't do flu shots either. All fabricated nonsense. At least the flu vaccine made sense, it was developed off the supposed virus, but the flu used was always the preceding year's variation. so really what good was any of them. People felt good with the jones koolaid. It is amazing how stupid humans really are.

Forum List

Back