Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

It's lead to distrust on its safety and efficacy in the USA. The rest of the world have embraced it and moved on with our lives.

How’s that trump’s fault?

Did he tell them to cut corners?

Last edited:
Because fauci warned not to fast track the vaccine. Trump didn't listen and fast tracked anyhow.

Pretty easy conclusion to draw given these facts.

Why don't you stop LYING since as Delldude convincingly showed that Fauci changed his position early on and was the primary advocate of fast track.

I think the only people who care are those who will write articles like this.

Harrelson will be fine.

You and those who liked your post strongly believe in your cancel culture. Yet you fucks have the audacity to accuse the right of being the Gestapo.

You and those who liked your post strongly believe in your cancel culture. Yet you fucks have the audacity to accuse the right of being the Gestapo.

LOL......rant away.

I simply said he will be fine and you reply with this? LOL

He did lie you mean right? He can't have told the truth to America and Woodward at the same time since the statements were essentially opposite.

The date on that video was January. At this point not much was known.

Or not enough fauci since he recommended against fast tracking the vaccine.

He did lie you mean right? He can't have told the truth to America and Woodward at the same time since the statements were essentially opposite.

The date on that video was January. At this point not much was known.

Or not enough fauci since he recommended against fast tracking the vaccine.

How heavy is your goal post is it the College football size or is it the one at your Elementary school where you as a kid practiced moving it around on your small desk?

You really should stop lying since Fauci first said no then he said yes later on the same thing.

Feb 29th He repeated what Fauci said .

Why did he then claim it was his idea?

Fauci lied then?
Sure. Repeating what fauci said is great.

I don't think you understand the complaint.

It isn't about which he said, he claimed two mutually exclusive assessments at the same time.

One has to be a lie.

I could be wrong but I suspect the lie was to America and not Woodward considering that COVID was indeed deadlier then the flu.

How heavy is your goal post is it the College football size or is it the one at your Elementary school where you as a kid practiced moving it around on your small desk?

You really should stop lying since Fauci first said no then he said yes later on the same thing.
Making a statement one moment and later on changing based on developing data is not the same as telling two apposing assessments at the same time.

I understand the goal post reference but I don't understand how it is applicable in this instance. How did I move the goal posts?

Sure. Repeating what fauci said is great.

I don't think you understand the complaint.

It isn't about which he said, he claimed two mutually exclusive assessments at the same time.

One has to be a lie.

I could be wrong but I suspect the lie was to America and not Woodward considering that COVID was indeed deadlier then the flu.
Made the statement March 16th. After Pelosi was dancing maskless with Chinese constituents in Frisco, while Schumer and the NY state health commissioner were urging the LGBTQ-LSD crowd to go and have their gay ST Patty's day parade.

So who lied?

Woody told the truth .....so he gets cancelled.

What scum this people who are pulling the strings in this Administratin are! SCUM

Made the statement March 16th. After Pelosi was dancing maskless with Chinese constituents in Frisco, while Schumer and the NY state health commissioner were urging the LGBTQ-LSD crowd to go and have their gay ST Patty's day parade.

So who lied?
Trump lied. We have been over this.

predictable and boring....:rolleyes-41:

ityudEw.png

Forum List

Back