Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

And yet read the script out loud. He said it, not anyone else, there was indeed a script!!!!!!!!! dude, you are far too stupid to understand that point and its relevancy!

I'm not discussing a script. I'm saying his views are well known.

He is well known for supporting the legalization of drugs. Of being a Vegan. Of supporting climate actions. Which of those are you going to continue to support him on?
I mean he has literally stated that refusing to get it is unacceptable.

has nothing to do with what he exposed. hahahahahhahaha, as I said, you didn't have a clue.

He didn't expose anything. He has long been saying what he said along with many others.

He didn't expose anything. He has long been saying what he said along with many others.
Dude, he read the script out loud on national tv. You can stay as stupid as you like, the rest of us know what he did!! This isn’t Star Wars and Jedi forces.

BTW, it’s what he read and not about his position

Quite the contrary, the Trump vaccine is taking lives.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A LEFTIST POSTER ADMITTING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM THE VAX.
Trump is the one who wanted to play politics.
Are you sure about that?
I remember a common theme among democrats of not letting Trump have a win during His presidency.

Once the class-action lawsuits about Covid-vaccination side effects start rolling, THEN the leftist shitbags will start calling it the Trump vaccine and start

forgetting they tried to make it mandatory for everyone.

He did fast track the vaccine. He bragged about it...
I know....................

Once the class-action lawsuits about Covid-vaccination side effects start rolling, THEN the leftist shitbags will start calling it the Trump vaccine and start

forgetting they tried to make it mandatory for everyone.
I got email

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A LEFTIST POSTER ADMITTING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM THE VAX.

I'm not a leftist but I find it funny you think your fellow posters are so dumb they would not be able to decipher my post without your declaration.

Are you sure about that?
I remember a common theme among democrats of not letting Trump have a win during His presidency.
Yeah, when he attacked the FDA and other agencies for slowing vaccine approval just to stymie his reelection bid.

I know....................

From your link...

"Meanwhile, National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins — who is Fauci’s boss — has said the Trump administration deserves credit for the speed with which the vaccines were developed."

I'm not a leftist but I find it funny you think your fellow posters are so dumb they would not be able to decipher my post without your declaration.
Not a leftist but spends his days attacking Trump and the right.
Yeah, when he attacked the FDA and other agencies for slowing vaccine approval just to stymie his reelection bid.
No chance it was along the same lines of attacking everything Trump during the pandemic to thwart His reelection bid?
"Meanwhile, National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins — who is Fauci’s boss — has said the Trump administration deserves credit for the speed with which the vaccines were developed."
Then he takes credit for fast tracking it. See what a little left love and a huge dose of limelight did to the little weasel?

I thought you MAGAs were all for free market results. The newspapers knew continuing to use his cartoons would piss a lot of people off, resulting in fewer papers being sold, so they dumped him. The free market has spoken. Quit whining.
Quit telling me to quit whining!! Damn worthless macho males, I post a plain question about what do people think and OF COURSE you have to come in fast as you can with the insults.

Not a leftist but spends his days attacking Trump and the right.

No chance it was along the same lines of attacking everything Trump during the pandemic to thwart His reelection bid?

Then he takes credit for fast tracking it. See what a little left love and a huge dose of limelight did to the little weasel?
Yeah. I don't like Trump. You think anyone who doesn't like Trump is a leftist? Lol.

Trump did make some big mistakes when the pandemic started that warranted criticism. You will have to point out specific examples though if you want me to comment.

Trump and Fauci fighting for fast track credit. Only in America.

Forum List

Back