Woody Harrelson get's cancelled!

Can’t counter stupidity

Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

"You know, the red in me thinks you should be allowed to own guns," he said. "The blue in me thinks – squirt guns. So, I’m red and blue which makes purple. I’m purple."

He is a Vegan. He supports addressing "Climate Change".

Now how long are you going to support him?

The loveable character Woody Harrelson sadly had to be cancelled today.

Lawrence Richard
Sun, February 26, 2023 at 3:55 AM EST

Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion.
Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.
"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."
Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

The comments were widely covered by media outlets, who called them "anti-vax" or "vax conspiracies."

Woody is survived by 3 children and a wife who will also be shunned for the rest of their lives.

Would anyone like to say a few words?

Then again, with a name like Woody, he may have more kids on the way!

:auiqs.jpg:

'Cancelled' is only a thing because sheep listen to.and obey when they are told who.must be 'cancelled' instead of laughing at these fragile, easily offended librards and telling them to gtfo.

"You know, the red in me thinks you should be allowed to own guns," he said. "The blue in me thinks – squirt guns. So, I’m red and blue which makes purple. I’m purple."

He is a Vegan. He supports addressing "Climate Change".

Now how long are you going to support him?
Hahaha haha he said it out loud it was a script

Because fauci warned not to fast track the vaccine. Trump didn't listen and fast tracked anyhow.

Pretty easy conclusion to draw given these facts.
then why did Facci tell people to get the vaccine if he didn’t think people should?

why would he do that if he didn’t believe in the vaccine that was ultimately developed?
Again, post 112 offered possible reasons.

Again, I don't know.

Again, this is why Republicans in the house need to look into it. Not saying it should take priority over their inflation fighting bill, but it should be a high priority.

Again, post 112 offered possible reasons.

Again, I don't know.

Again, this is why Republicans in the house need to look into it. Not saying it should take priority over their inflation fighting bill, but it should be a high priority.
why haven’t they dems ever looked into it? they have the senate, they had the house?

I think it’s pretty obviously Fauci flip flopped a lot. He’s opinion isn’t really relevant.

why would he do that if he didn’t believe in the vaccine that was ultimately developed?
so the question unasked is if Falci thought it would take more time to develop, why didn't he publicly state it was unsafe or ineffective?

Hahaha haha he said it out loud it was a script

He is well known for supporting the legalization of drugs. Of being a Vegan. Of supporting climate actions. Which of those are you going to continue to support him on?

He is well known for supporting the legalization of drugs. Of being a Vegan. Of supporting climate actions. Which of those are you going to continue to support him on?
And yet read the script out loud. He said it, not anyone else, there was indeed a script!!!!!!!!! dude, you are far too stupid to understand that point and its relevancy!

Forum List

Back