WooWoo Warren's Fund-Raising Scam For [email protected] Fleecing Of American 'Sheep'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Warren is helping MoveOn.org raise money under the false claim that they can affect an emergency stoppage of the Kavanaugh Confirmation vote.

Elizabeth Warren Raises Funds for MoveOn.org ‘Emergency Campaign’ to Stop Brett Kavanaugh | Breitbart

"Warren penned a blast email for MoveOn.org, which has been massively backed by billionaire George Soros, asking each supporter to “channel your anger into a weekly donation to MoveOn right now and help win the two most important fights we face right now: stopping Brett Kavanaugh and ending GOP control of Congress.”

Despite being funded my BILLIONAIRE George Soros, Warren and Move-On.org says they need YOUR money to affect an 'emergency intervention / stoppage' of the Kavanaugh USSC Confirmation.

If you donate RIGHT NOW your money will be received in time to be put into critical action resulting in stopping Kavanaugh from being Confirmed.

:rolleyes:

....and if you buy that, I have a DEAL for you:

BRIDGE FOR SALE:

upload_2018-10-5_12-15-48.jpeg

Poor ignorant Gruber snowflakes.....

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51KJsyaxUyL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FSign-Harder-Youre-Stupid-Wayne%2Fdp%2FB01EPG4MRQ&docid=IRL-p47uHhNOSM&tbnid=BwmhBhjv-LVHVM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjT4Njg2e_dAhWJ0VMKHXY6CbkQMwiVASglMCU..i&w=350&h=350&bih=707&biw=1400&q=life%20is%20hard%20-%20its%20harder%20if%20you're%20stupid&ved=0ahUKEwjT4Njg2e_dAhWJ0VMKHXY6CbkQMwiVASglMCU&iact=mrc&uact=8']

[/URL]

Warren is helping MoveOn.org raise money under the false claim that they can affect an emergency stoppage of the Kavanaugh Confirmation vote.

Elizabeth Warren Raises Funds for MoveOn.org ‘Emergency Campaign’ to Stop Brett Kavanaugh | Breitbart

"Warren penned a blast email for MoveOn.org, which has been massively backed by billionaire George Soros, asking each supporter to “channel your anger into a weekly donation to MoveOn right now and help win the two most important fights we face right now: stopping Brett Kavanaugh and ending GOP control of Congress.”

Despite being funded my BILLIONAIRE George Soros, Warren and Move-On.org says they need YOUR money to affect an 'emergency intervention / stoppage' of the Kavanaugh USSC Confirmation.

If you donate RIGHT NOW your money will be received in time to be put into critical action resulting in stopping Kavanaugh from being Confirmed.

:rolleyes:

....and if you buy that, I have a DEAL for you:

BRIDGE FOR SALE:

View attachment 220466

Poor ignorant Gruber snowflakes.....

Yep I want to help Soros take over the Nation. Soros has a grip and I think Russia has the right idea, they issured a Warrant for his arrest if he comes back to Russia. This Nation has given him money to send some of his agents to South America to spread hate and violence

Forum List

Back