Words have no meaning

Obabble says that he and Putin have a shared interest in "preventing chaos" in Syria. A bit too late, ya think?

Full Transcript: President Obama Speaks Exclusively to George Stephanopoulos on 'This Week'

I think that means that both countries want controlling influence over Syria and they need a stabile government in place to manage that. Right now it's clear that Russia has controlling influence and the Assad regime has been propped up by chemical weapon agreement. They must remain in power to assist with dismantling the chemical weapons as layed out by Putin.

Obabble says that he and Putin have a shared interest in "preventing chaos" in Syria. A bit too late, ya think?

Full Transcript: President Obama Speaks Exclusively to George Stephanopoulos on 'This Week'

I think that means that both countries want controlling influence over Syria and they need a stabile government in place to manage that. Right now it's clear that Russia has controlling influence and the Assad regime has been propped up by chemical weapon agreement. They must remain in power to assist with dismantling the chemical weapons as layed out by Putin.

Chemical weapons are but a very small part of the chaos in Syria.

Chemical weapons are but a very small part of the chaos in Syria.

But controlling them is vital to stabilizing the country and now the entire war hinges around them. If Assad is truly the butcher people claim him to be he can still use them to clear out large areas of any rebel stronghold.

Forum List

Back