Words of a great leader of a small nation.

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
Just watched the speech of Victor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary. He spoke about immigration to Europe by imbedded terrorists supported by quisling politicians who take advantage of weak nations who put political correctness above the survival and well being of their own country.

He spoke in English, a hell of a lot more fluently and more coherently, and without stumbling, and without uncomfortable periods of silence, and with more coherence than Obama ever could, without teleprompters and with a hell of a lot more substance than Obama ever could dream of without forced applause from a pliable audience of weak kneed press and bleeding heart TV commentators.

Look up what Victor Orban said. I will not provide any link, because if I did, I would be accused of treason.

Remember that a great leader of a small nation is a greater person than a tiny and insignificant "leader" of a great nation,

Why would you be accused of treason. Is your intent to commit treason? I not then you can pretty well do whatever.

Just watched the speech of Victor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary. He spoke about immigration to Europe by imbedded terrorists supported by quisling politicians who take advantage of weak nations who put political correctness above the survival and well being of their own country.

He spoke in English, a hell of a lot more fluently and more coherently, and without stumbling, and without uncomfortable periods of silence, and with more coherence than Obama ever could, without teleprompters and with a hell of a lot more substance than Obama ever could dream of without forced applause from a pliable audience of weak kneed press and bleeding heart TV commentators.

Look up what Victor Orban said. I will not provide any link, because if I did, I would be accused of treason.

Remember that a great leader of a small nation is a greater person than a tiny and insignificant "leader" of a great nation,

Considering that Hungary has been having major issues for years with civil disturbances centered around the gypsy population, I find it hard to believe that any of that country's leaders are qualified to even think about the Syrian refugee crisis, much less comment on it.

As for your "fear" of being considered a traitor, don't worry, we don't care about that phony shit, we already know that you're a liar and an asshole.

Considering that Hungary has been having major issues for years with civil disturbances centered around the gypsy population, I find it hard to believe that any of that country's leaders are qualified to even think about the Syrian refugee crisis, much less comment on it.

As for your "fear" of being considered a traitor, don't worry, we don't care about that phony shit, we already know that you're a liar and an asshole.

Thank you! Words of encouragements mean a lot.

As far as the substance of my post contrasting stammering and stuttering and lost-without-a-teleprompter waste of human skin, Obama, compared to a LEADER of a nation however small, you remained suspiciously, but tellingly, QUIET.

If I were a non-significant liberal foul mouthed fart in the wind as you are I would tell you to go and fuck yourself.t

Hungary's "major issues" of gypsies is very much the same as America's major issues with blacks. They stab you, rob you, kill you, live off the generosity of you, speak hurtfully of you, steal from you and if you dare to say the truth about them, you are labeled RACIST.

Did you ever live near gypsies? Or for that matter blacks?

Unless you have, you have no authority or qualification to speak on the subject.

Go knit a condom for your grand kids, Grandma. Or just go and fuck yourself.

Yeah, because any European country having issues with Gypsies shouldn't opine on Merkel's mess.

That pretty much leaves the Vatican and San Marino.

Yeah, because any European country having issues with Gypsies shouldn't opine on Merkel's mess.

Or Andorra.

The problem is NON assimilation. In that regard, the Gypsies in Europe are about the same as the so called Hispanics (or Latinos) are in America.

Or Andorra.

The problem is NON assimilation. In that regard, the Gypsies in Europe are about the same as the so called Hispanics (or Latinos) are in America.
I differ. Latinos outside of barrios assimilate eventually. Blacks, like Gypsies are a permanent underclass. They've been in Europe even longer than blacks in America.

Or Andorra.

I differ. Latinos outside of barrios assimilate eventually. Blacks, like Gypsies are a permanent underclass. They've been in Europe even longer than blacks in America.

Some of the Gypsies - those who don't steal, rob, rape, lie and cheat - in Hungary make themselves useful by playing music. Like blacks in America. There are no well paying professional sports in Hungary (with the exception of long exhausted and dead of memories of soccer) or the Gypsies would exploit that too.

Like blacks in America.

Forum List

Back