World Is More Stable than It Was Five Years Ago’

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
That is, according to the moonbat messiah.

Of course it's all to his credit we're told, because he expanded on the surveillance his zealots foamed at the mouth about when GWB was doing it to a lesser extent.

Those of us who are cognizant of reality know of course that the world is not "more stable", and the moonbat messiah's endeavors have been a failure. We've had more breeches in our security than at any other time.

I think there's a deliberate effort behind that. There's no way for the gov't to effectively filter through that much information. It's just like every other bed wetter political whore's policy, they're designed to fail.

That's enough to blow the coffee all over the keyboard.

If he's saying it just to have something to say, that's one thing, if he believes it, he's delusional and now the whole world knows it. At least Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff didn't let him get away with it. She recently turned down an invite to a state dinner over obama's spying. She has more integrity in one of her acrylic fingernails than the whole obama clan does.

there is so much peeeeeace in the world that Obama is now going to send John Kerry to discuss with the peaceful Iranians how they are going to dismantle their nuclear arms next week....:rolleyes:

North Korea is shaking their stick in the face of the world
The Syrian government has killed over 100,000 of its citizens
Iran is closer than ever to nuclear weaponry capability
Iraq is a mess
Continued bombings in Afghanistan
An American Ambassador is dead
Egypt is in turmoil
60+ dead in Kenya
Mexican drug cartels still have a noose around the neck of the Mexican people

Curious....exactly where is it more stable?

Seriously.....who can point to a more stable area than it was 5 years ago?

Iraq is a mess
Egypt is in turmoil
60+ dead in Kenya

I can!

My house.......my exwife finally moved out earlier this year!

Iraq is a mess
Egypt is in turmoil
60+ dead in Kenya

I can!

lol..

well...actually....a woman helps KEEP stability in the household....she may be the cause of many of the problems....but without the woman? All rooms would have Lazy Boy chairs, beer stains and big screen TV's.

Iraq is a mess
Egypt is in turmoil
60+ dead in Kenya

I can!

lol..

well...actually....a woman helps KEEP stability in the household....she may be the cause of many of the problems....but without the woman? All rooms would have Lazy Boy chairs, beer stains and big screen TV's.

Too funny.... I have bought a new Lazy-Boy, Bed & big ass smart tv since she left. I don't drink much alone so beer stains are not an issue thus far lol

• Banned
Iraq is a mess
Egypt is in turmoil
60+ dead in Kenya

I can!

lol..

My ex-wife was certainly a destabilizing force. When I found out she was a mexican that couldn't cook, that should have been a big red flag.

I recommend to anyone out there about to get married, if your potential spouse has to be medicated RUN!! Run as far away as you can, and don't look back.

My current wife is definately an angel compared to the first. That's the only area that's more stable as far as I can see. However we're together in spite of obozo, so he gets no credit for that.

The world is more stable huh??

WOW Guess all those civil wars in the ME are just a figment of our imagination.

Not to mention all the thing Jar had to say.

Yup. Its more stable than it was five years ago.

According the the current jackass in chief that is.

We all know just how full of shit the community organizer is.

If brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his hair off. What a jackass.

All of history begins for every Narcissist at the moment they are dropped kicking, screaming, and squawling onto the mudfloor of the hut they were born in. Comrade Barack is no different. It doesn't augur well for America's future. Will he stop humping Reggie in the Lincoln Bedroom any quicker if two or five million Americans should dissappear in an instant of nuclear fire than he stopped humping Reggie the night four Americans were being killed in Benghazi? I doubt it?

"Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal..."

"Al Qaeda is on the run.......vanquished"

Last edited:
“As a result of this work, and the cooperation of its allies and partners, the world is more stable than it was five years ago,” the president said on Tuesday morning.

In other news:

Kenyan Mall Massacre
Perpatrators: Muslim extremists
Death toll: 70+

Pakistan Church Suicide Bombing
Perpatrators: 2 suicide bombers, Pakistani Taliban takes credit
Death Toll: 80+

Syrian civil war
Assad Regime, Iran, Hezbollah vs Syrian people, Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood
Death toll: Estimated 100K+ dead (casualites include military and civilians)

Yep. The world is verrrrrrrrrrry stable!

Well I will just say that this is a flat out lie. You have blatant persecution of Christians going on in the Middle East, you have ruthless dictators slaughtering hundreds of thousands of their own people. You have mass shootings going on here in the US...

No. This world is a powder keg ready to go off at any moment.

Last edited:
That is, according to the moonbat messiah.

Of course it's all to his credit we're told, because he expanded on the surveillance his zealots foamed at the mouth about when GWB was doing it to a lesser extent.

Those of us who are cognizant of reality know of course that the world is not "more stable", and the moonbat messiah's endeavors have been a failure. We've had more breeches in our security than at any other time.

I think there's a deliberate effort behind that. There's no way for the gov't to effectively filter through that much information. It's just like every other bed wetter political whore's policy, they're designed to fail.

Theres no way thats true, everything was better 5 years ago than it is now.

No supporter of Obama, but yes the world is slightly more peaceful than it was 5 years ago. Chalk that up to a few factors of which GB II had a role. Obama, not so much.

have any of you ever seen so much violence in a 5 year period? as far as I recall, it never stopped from early 2009 with the Iran event. (yah,,,great speech in Cairo how the west shares so many values with the muslim world)

Forum List

Back