World reaction to HAMAS terrorists attacks

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ
The linked article lists the reactions of many governments around the world to the HAMAS terrorists attacks against Israel on 10/06/2023.
I encourage everyone to read it it is very informative.
Most governments condemn the attacks, but what is most interesting to me is the list of Moslem governments that have condemned these attacks. You can find this list in the link provided, but I am posting it here;

List of Moslem governments who condemned HAMAS terror attacks:

Until I see hard proof , my estimate is that the bulk will have been invented nonsense and deliberate propaganda with Israel and the US responsible for much or even most of it .
This has many signs of a False Flag from Israel and US , which created and run Hamas , and are using it yet again for their own longer term ambitions .

The linked article lists the reactions of many governments around the world to the HAMAS terrorists attacks against Israel on 10/06/2023.
I encourage everyone to read it it is very informative.
Most governments condemn the attacks, but what is most interesting to me is the list of Moslem governments that have condemned these attacks. You can find this list in the link provided, but I am posting it here;

List of Moslem governments who condemned HAMAS terror attacks:

The Arabs haven't supported Hamas because Hamas hurts the Palestinians. They refuse a 2 state solution.

The Arabs haven't supported Hamas because Hamas hurts the Palestinians. They refuse a 2 state solution.

news flash---Hamas is made of arabs. Do you have a private definition of "arab" ? My impression is that most muslims who have
an opinion on the matter, support Hamas and
its actions of October 7, 2023. So far I have not come across condemnation thereof. I have
encountered denial as expected.

Forum List

Back