🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World Tribune Reporting Forensics Confirm Obama's Birth Certificate A 100% Forgery

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
th

[YOUTUBE]2u3Ax8UQ9ac[/YOUTUBE]

The video is irrelevant and totally misses the point. What is undisputedly true is that a Hawaiian court recognized forensic computer generated handwriting and document expert has now confirmed Obama's birth certificate is indeed forged.

[YOUTUBE]2u3Ax8UQ9ac[/YOUTUBE]

The video is irrelevant and totally misses the point. What is undisputedly true is that a Hawaiian court recognized forensic computer generated handwriting and document expert has now confirmed Obama's birth certificate is indeed forged.

Just checked Drudgereport. It's not the headline. That means Republicans are not creaming themselves over this.

So it must be fringe nonsense. Have fun with that.

I don't believe he was born in Kenya though. My best guess is Vancouver.

It's starting to look like he was born in Canada. It has just been discovered that Madelyn Dunham had a sister that lived in Washington state by the Canadian border and it's most logical to assume Stanley Ann Dunham was sent there to have her black baby across the border to avoid scrutiny.

I think the Kenyan thing is an elaborate ruse to hide something else. Keeps your focus on away from the truth.

rofl

birfers

And no, he wasn't born in Vancouver. We don't want him.

That damn lisp again eh? I actually feel sorry for anyone who 1. doesn't think its a smart thing to verify with neutral sources the birthplace of a presidential candidate and 2. anyone who believes that kiddie version that obama released was legit.

Forum List

Back