World War 3 and World War 4

Isn’t it like that already?

All that useless stuff you buy from them? Walmart is packed with it.
Imagine all the things that are going to be banned when China becomes the number one enemy of the world.

3BB88C15-1444-4BD6-B9AC-CDA1803FEE8E.gif

What freedoms did the democrats take away?
Democrats have used mandates to take away our freedom from vaccines, covid tests, and masks. Covid rules have chipped away some of our freedom. Democrats have also mandated health insurance.

Rodimus. Do you believe all that rubbish? Into the conspiracy theories also?
I love that one where all you nuts said the election was stolen. Great entertainment. Bring back Trump.
Yes. Also yes. I never said the 2020 election was stolen. Biden won.

Former US President Donald Trump addressed supporters last night at a rally in Florence, South Carolina.

Donald Trump: "The fake news said my personality would get us into a war. But actually, my personality is what kept us out of war."
Trump should be in prison for the attack on our capitol.

Former US President Donald Trump addressed supporters last night at a rally in Florence, South Carolina.

Donald Trump: "The fake news said my personality would get us into a war. But actually, my personality is what kept us out of war."
Tramp would of handed him Ukraine , and he wanted out of NATO.

Putin wouldn’t have even started it.
You do not know that. Tramp wanted out of NATO in the worst way. Tramp also bough gas from Russia, and increased of oil from 2016-2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back