World War 3 and World War 4

I heard him reply that he does. I don't know him personally, but he always talks about it and is doing something about it.
Might be nice if you had a video to show us.

Otherwise, you're lying.

I mean, "I heard him reply that he does" could mean that you were on hallucinogenic drugs.

With selfie sticks! The BASTARD tried to destroy the Capitol WITH FUCKING SELFIE STICKS! Oh, the HORROR!!!!!!!!!

39DCC7A9-902C-4268-BB5B-899BB10F2183.jpeg

Nostradamus said the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time. That is what allows Dolores to speak to Nostradamus and Nostradamus to see the far future.

There is a sketch of the Antichrist in volume three of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. From the sketch, the third Antichrist looks Asian to me. That is why I think he is going to rise in China.
Jesus.

Do people actually believe any of this crap?

It was all a misunderstanding...
View attachment 614985

The Times and the political and media classes in general have conjured up 6 January as an insurrection, a sign of the dark menace posed by rabid, violent right-wingers.

Vice president Kamala Harris even talked about it in the same breath as Pearl Harbor and the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

lol

Nostradamus is like the old side show fortune teller. It's vague enough that if you are a true believer you can attribute alleged predictions to any age and any place. The part about a leader attacking his own people is a lot more similar to Lincoln than Putin.

Nostradamus is like the old side show fortune teller. It's vague enough that if you are a true believer you can attribute alleged predictions to any age and any place. The part about a leader attacking his own people is a lot more similar to Lincoln than Putin.
Nostradamus said he had to make his predictions vague in the 1500s, otherwise he would risk being jailed. Nostradamus said that leader attacking his own people would be in Dolores' future timeline and not the past, where Lincoln rests.

That’s why I was taken with Trump wanting to bring back manufacturing to America.
That was just a campaign gimmick.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Forum List

Back