Care4all we dont have it synced with a facebook right now, so basically for comment we just use these threads. :)
I could barely follow any conversation cuz of my laptop speakers so I changed to my Kindle HD, by the time that happened your broadcast was over!

Caught a blip of you saying since you became a dad, you didn't have time to do ???? something that you used to be able to do????

Care4all we dont have it synced with a facebook right now, so basically for comment we just use these threads. :)
I could barely follow any conversation cuz of my laptop speakers so I changed to my Kindle HD, by the time that happened your broadcast was over!

Caught a blip of you saying since you became a dad, you didn't have time to do ???? something that you used to be able to do????
you can listen to the stream any time still at the link in the OP, it records us real-time and then remains available for playback.

Umm..think I was talking about watching professional sports at the time youre talking about. I stopped having time to follow along or care too much. But I do follow combat sports still.

you can listen to the stream any time still at the link in the OP, it records us real-time and then remains available for playback.

Umm..think I was talking about watching professional sports at the time youre talking about. I stopped having time to follow along or care too much. But I do follow combat sports still.
Yep, it was about sports... I barely heard that much!!

2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

Worlds Collide Ep. 7 - Bye Bye 2019

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

1. Your favorite thread/hottest topic of the year
2. Your favorite poster of the year
3. Least favorite thread/topic of the year
4. Least favorite poster of the year

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Gave it a listen for as long as I could this morning. Had some good stuff.

2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

Worlds Collide Ep. 7 - Bye Bye 2019

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

1. Your favorite thread/hottest topic of the year
2. Your favorite poster of the year
3. Least favorite thread/topic of the year
4. Least favorite poster of the year

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Gave it a listen for as long as I could this morning. Had some good stuff.
thank ya!!

we appreciate ya!
Happy NY. I wanted to attend but forgot I was doing something else.

How often do you have these?

Also. Do you know of a simple audio recording ap that would upload here? Or others....................Thanky
Depends...What are you looking to do?

We have these like every week or two weeks, but we are leaving USMB soon.

we appreciate ya!

Also. Do you know of a simple audio recording ap that would upload here? Or others....................Thanky

Just something simple where I would be able to respond in voice for a few sentences, upload, and deliver. No bells or whistles...............Easy is my motto.

we appreciate ya!

Just something simple where I would be able to respond in voice for a few sentences, upload, and deliver. No bells or whistles...............Easy is my motto.
Good question for the mods...they use to allow imbedding of soundcloud files.

They allow youtube...the vods automatically imbed when you simply paste the link.

we appreciate ya!

Does that mean we won't be able to listen anymore?
Yes Ma'am, unfortunately. Nothing is in stone yet, though.

we appreciate ya!

Sorry to hear that.

Some constructive criticism from the two casts I listened to....

If you don’t have 2 hours of content...don’t publish 2 hours. Example...talking about the best movies on the last episode. Y’all didn’t seem to care too much about the topic. So why bring it up?

Also, speak up. Self explanatory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back