Worlds Collide Ep. 3 - Parties, Rap & BS (live Friday, 11/1/19 @ 8pm East) *fan alert msg*

Drifter is the best thing on the internet since Biggie Smalls was first pirated to Napster

Awww crud.

Wish I'd of checked in earlier, I missed the fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Here’s a special invitation to a few USMB members who’ve made an impression on me this week. I invite them to call in and have their say.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Get yourself a drink and call in to discuss your point of view on a subject of your choice.....or comment on whatever we happen to be talking about.

I don't believe you to be a logical and fair person. I'll pass.
Hey he might change your mind, we are always fair to our guests.

Well......almost.
That might be the problem.

Here’s a special invitation to a few USMB members who’ve made an impression on me this week. I invite them to call in and have their say.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Get yourself a drink and call in to discuss your point of view on a subject of your choice.....or comment on whatever we happen to be talking about.

Well......almost.

There is no problem.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Well......almost.

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Well......almost.

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

Defcon 1.5 or 2, we'd get callers. I'm just not there yet. I was asked by a lot of people to bring this thing back and finally did...but this time I tried the approach of posting it strictly in its correct forum as opposed to getting a buzz by warring with haters and posting it in the Flame Zone. Seems like warring with haters and then just being ourselves on air was a better remedy. More engagement I guess, even though it's not really preferred that way, we did get anywhere between 4 and 15 callers an episode.

Ive got about 3 episodes left in me for USMB before we scrap it here and take it to real life friends, fam and advertising. When we do that, we unfortunately wont be able to let most usmb know because real lives = private, from here. This isnt about "success," its about hanging for a couple hrs a week for fun.

We also get a lot of "dang, i didnt know!" so I was going to try alerting ppl but I wanted their consent first but ... nobody read the OP.

Well......almost.

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

Defcon 1.5 or 2, we'd get callers. I'm just not there yet. I was asked by a lot of people to bring this thing back and finally did...but this time I tried the approach of posting it strictly in its correct forum as opposed to getting a buzz by warring with haters and posting it in the Flame Zone. Seems like warring with haters and then just being ourselves on air was a better remedy. More engagement I guess, even though it's not really preferred that way, we did get anywhere between 4 and 15 callers an episode.

Ive got about 3 episodes left in me for USMB before we scrap it here and take it to real life friends, fam and advertising. When we do that, we unfortunately wont be able to let most usmb know because real lives = private, from here. This isnt about "success," its about hanging for a couple hrs a week for fun.

We also get a lot of "dang, i didnt know!" so I was going to try alerting ppl but I wanted their consent first but ... nobody read the OP.
Whose fault is it that it’s defcon 1?

Well......almost.

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

Mine, I just articulated that. I've purposely avoided what I know gets us more engagement. I'll give it a few more shots b4 peacing out.

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

Mine, I just articulated that. I've purposely avoided what I know gets us more engagement. I'll give it a few more shots b4 peacing out.
That wasn’t what I was asking.

Why does it have to be defcon 1?

There is no problem.
Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

That's JUST a name I've given to my effort...it doesn't have to be anything at all.

Other than no callers.
Thats just cuz defcon 1.

That's JUST a name I've given to my effort...it doesn't have to be anything at all.
Defcon 1 means war. You don’t promote it because you don’t want war on the podcast.

Right?

Thats just cuz defcon 1.

Defcon 1 means war. You don’t promote it because you don’t want war on the podcast.

Right?

This is enthralling.

Right?

This is enthralling.
Punctuated equilibrium.

Forum List

Back