Worldwide Terror Alert Issued by State Dept.

the odds of being killed in a terrorist attack both at home and abroad are 20 million to 1.

Source? Hint... voices in your head don't count.

second time I've posted this ... keep up or drop out.

Your odds of dying in a terrorist attack are still far, far lower than dying from just about anything else. In the last five years, the odds of an American being killed in a terrorist attack have been about 1 in 20 million (that's including both domestic attacks and overseas attacks).Apr 16, 2013

Source?

the odds of being killed in a terrorist attack both at home and abroad are 20 million to 1.

How many Americans have been killed by terrorists this year, out of 319 million?

Do you always answer questions with a question? So.. source? I mean, I just think 20,000,000 to 1 seems a bit high. I could be wrong. I just would like to know where that number comes from.
Two of us have provided the evidence at this point. See post 116.

How many Americans have been killed by terrorists this year, out of 319 million?

Do you always answer questions with a question?

Just trying to teach you how to think critically instead of living in fear and drinking piss every day.

Just trying to teach you how to think critically instead of living in fear and drinking piss every day.

Still with the urine fetish I see.... you should seek help on that. It's kinda icky.

Just say'n.

Your odds of dying in a terrorist attack are still far, far lower than dying from just about anything else. In the last five years, the odds of an American being killed in a terrorist attack have been about 1 in 20 million (that's including both domestic attacks and overseas attacks).Apr 16, 2013

Source?

unlike you, I don't make up shit and post it here.

you're an idiot ... I didn't make that up either.

Still with the urine fetish I see.... you should seek help on that. It's kinda icky.

Just say'n.

Then stop drinking piss!

Source?

All I have done is ask a question of you.... does that throw you off that badly?

Just say'n.

Then stop drinking piss!

What is it with you? Drugs? Alcohol? Mentally ill? I mean, you are seriously fucked in the head dude.

"Worldwide Terror Alert Issued by State Dept."

Which many on the reprehensible right will attempt to contrive into a partisan 'controversy' to use as a political weapon against the president and democrats.

Source?

All I have done is ask a question of you.... does that throw you off that badly?

ALL you did was ask someone to do all your leg work and give you the answer without YOU doing anything ..

who is it you constantly bitch about doing the same thing ? oh yeah, Liberals.

Liberal much soggyboi?

"Worldwide Terror Alert Issued by State Dept."

Which many on the reprehensible right will attempt to contrive into a partisan 'controversy' to use as a political weapon against the president and democrats.

Uhm, who issued the terror alert? Oh, that' right, the Obama administration.... I'm sure they had good reason.

Source?

ALL you did was ask someone to do all your leg work and give you the answer without YOU doing anything ..

Liberal much soggyboi?

Oh, so I should just take whatever you say at face value... I just asked you for a source.. you could just answer the question instead you just hurl insults.

I guess you haven't a source...

Source?

Liberal much soggyboi?

Oh, so I should just take whatever you say at face value... I just asked you for a source.. you could just answer the question instead you just hurl insults.

I guess you haven't a source...

typical Dem ^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Number of American civilians who died worldwide in terrorist attacks last year: 8

• Minimum number who died after being struck by lightning: 29.

• Indeed, the leading cause of deaths for Americans traveling abroad is not terrorism, or murder … or even crime of any type. It’s car crashes. In fact: With the exception of the Philippines, more Americans died from road crashes in all of the 160 countries surveyed than from homicides

• You are 35,079 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack.

• You are 33,842 times more likely to die from cancer than from a terrorist attack.

• The annual number of deaths in the U.S. due to avoidable medical errors is as high as 100,000.

• Indeed, the Senior Research Scientist for the Space Science Institute (Alan W. Harris) estimates that the odds of being killed by a terrorist attack is about the same as being hit by an asteroid.

Of course, more "refugees" keep showing up at the Mexican/U.S. border and no telling how many enter without being caught. This entire thing seems orchestrated.........QUOTE

EXACTLY!!! And who is orchestrating it? The people behind Obama, Bush I, Bush II, and Clinton.....going all the way back to Kennedy....those who are behind the curtain giving us the illusion of freedom, when really we all are being controlled by them and all of the Press THEY own including FOX, regardless of whether you are on the right or left.

These are the people who want the New World Order and have worked hard for it to exist since the early 1900's, so they can be in total power of every person on this earth....NEW World ORDER is a PC term for Communism.

All of what is happening now has been orchestrated by them to create chaos, fear, danger so we will turn on each other in this country. They are using the jihadis to create even more fear and terror so we will beg the "government" to come in and protect us in exchange for giving up more of our rights and freedoms, and this "protection" will be in the form of a police state in our country.

They want us to lose our nationalism and our Judeo Christian heritage and culture, which they have been doing by dumbing down our Public School to erase critical thinking and erase what really happened in history that built this country.

Their plan is for us to have as many radical Islamists as Europe has, so we will have so much chaos we won't be able to think and act in our best interest, and so we will have a bad economy.

They are brainwashing everyone now to be docile, so they will take all of this and more through the PC propaganda they pass onto us constantly wherever we are...by trying to make us feel guilty about everything we do or say.

This is stuff the Nazis came up with the help of behavioral psychologists....these people behind our Presidents are the ones really running our government and our country, and they know very well how to screw with minds and get people to do what they want.

I am surprised that all those young males aren't willing to fight the enemy there.[/QUOTE]

That's an excellent observation....so, why are they coming here?

People here and elsewhere claim we should let the refguees in with or without more vetting because the odds of one of them being an ISIS member/terrorist are extremely low. Lets just say that premiss is correct why do we lock our doors and windows before we go to bed? Statistically the chances of a robber, rapist, or murderer picking our house to enter and commit a crime is also extremely low so we do this out of common sense with the idea it's better to be safe than sorry. Now granted even keeping doors and windows locked you can still get broken in to so it comes down to this if your trying to keep a possible killer out of your house or terrorist out of your country why would you not want to do all you could to make that task as difficult as possible for them?

Excellent analogy.

Time to curl up into the fetal position, bawl ourselves to sleep and surrender all our rights. Right cons?

I'm not the one laying down for them, OS. Anyone who is too weak to call this for what it really is? Has already laid down. What the UN is forcing on Greece, Germany and the rest of Europe? Is wrong. Totally wrong.

Obama and those who own 1%
of all the wealth in the world and are behind the New World Order will expect us to take the same from the UN. We all need to wake up soon whether you vote democrat or republican.

Forum List

Back