Worldwide Terror Alert Issued by State Dept.

Who invaded Iraq in the first place?

Remeber the whole 'You break it, you own it'

Love the idiots who first were all guns blazing for invading , then it got hard and Bush set the deadline to get out...

And how is this UN fault... It was the NeoCons who invaded, rem the freedom fries...

So well done in causing a mess and then having no clue how to fix it..

Iraq has nothing to do with Obama's screw up in Syria, and Libya and Iran.

I can not forgive the witch Hillary for what she did to Gaddafi who was no saint but was working with the West...when she said...we came we saw we kill or something like that,...fucking witch may she burn...

I hate her so much!!!!

While I try really hard not to hate there is very little redeeming about Mrs. Clinton. I am sure she had Vince Foster killed. And even if she didn't her operatives cleaned out his office, illegally. But that is another story.

Here is what you are talking about, the crackling witch laughing about killing people. One would think that killing would be taken seriously but considering her abortion stand no wonder she is laughing.

she is a witch ok?

lets not mince words here?

bloody witch that's all

Just so I am sure you are not mad at me, I did call the witch a witch.

I know you did!!!:laugh: bloody flying witch monkey witch LOL..hahaa

Time to curl up into the fetal position, bawl ourselves to sleep and surrender all our rights. Right cons?
I'm not the one laying down for them, OS. Anyone who is too weak to call this for what it really is? Has already laid down. What the UN is forcing on Greece, Germany and the rest of Europe? Is wrong. Totally wrong.
What do you think we should do about refugees? Leave them to die? Or do as Jesus would have done and welcome them?

What we should have done is elect a real leader; a leader that would have participated in setting up safe zones in their very own country to hide out at for a while.

Unfortunately we have an ignorant electorate who reelected a failed president, and now we have problems with refugees coming here......with his blessing.

I despise Hillary the hypocrite ...I simply can not stand her...greedy and liar and more......much more it's horrible :(

she ain't going to Heaven...that I can tell you

The JV team and other radical Islamist groups have made many threats and targets could be just about anywhere. Not helpful since nothing specific has been named, though good to be alert. With black Friday coming up and knowing malls and other stores across the country will be packed, it will be a target-rich environment for the lunatics.

I wonder if Obama has caught this on the news yet. It's been claimed that he ignores intel warnings when it's certain Muslims posing a threat. Ignore it and it'll go away. If it doesn't go away, blame someone else. I think that about sums up his national security plan.

"Monday in the United Kingdom, Prime Minister David Cameron said it was time to take the fight directly to the terrorist group, and said the goal of like-minded countries should be to root out the "poisonous ideology of Islamic extremism."

In light of these events, State noted that terrorist groups are threatening people around the world now."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-issues-worldwide-travel-alert-for-u.s.-citizens/article/2577008

State Dept. Issued Worldwide Travel Alert

"The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to possible risks of travel due to increased terrorist threats. Current information suggests that ISIL (aka Da’esh), al-Qa’ida, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks in multiple regions.

These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics, using conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests. This Travel Alert expires on February 24, 2016.

They go on to detail the places you should avoid:

Extremists have targeted large sporting events, theatres, open markets, and aviation services. In the past year, there have been multiple attacks in France, Nigeria, Denmark, Turkey, and Mali. ISIL/Da’esh has claimed responsibility for the bombing of a Russian airliner in Egypt.

U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using transportation. Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid large crowds or crowded [sic] places. Exercise particular caution during the holiday season and at holiday festivals or events."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/479095-the-state-department-just-issued-a-worldwide-travel-alert-heres-what-they-recommend-you-avoid/?author=jc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_term=ijamerica
Obamas non Islamic Islamic State has the world circling the drain. Not bad for a JV team. Guess it's part of fundamentally transforming us.

Why do you care what someone who believes in pie in the sky God nonsense believes? Oh that's right, you dont. You're just being your typical hack self
Because pie in the sky God believers will keep us quagmired over there for decades.
Muslims threatening the rest of civilization will keep us there dumbass. Everyone could convert to some new made up religion & those ragheads would still try to kill them
False. Oil keeps us there. Invent an alternative to oil and the middle east dies. But republicans are desperately in love with oil. Fuck you guys.

Nothing is stopping you from inventing an alternative. In the meantime, we need to drill at home and democrats sure as heck are stopping us from doing that.
You bastards certainly are trying to stop us from inventing alternative energies. Don't worry, your grandkids probably won't know how badly you opposed the technology that saves their world.

If you aren't going to do it, don't whine about others not doing it.

The JV team and other radical Islamist groups have made many threats and targets could be just about anywhere. Not helpful since nothing specific has been named, though good to be alert. With black Friday coming up and knowing malls and other stores across the country will be packed, it will be a target-rich environment for the lunatics.

I wonder if Obama has caught this on the news yet. It's been claimed that he ignores intel warnings when it's certain Muslims posing a threat. Ignore it and it'll go away. If it doesn't go away, blame someone else. I think that about sums up his national security plan.

"Monday in the United Kingdom, Prime Minister David Cameron said it was time to take the fight directly to the terrorist group, and said the goal of like-minded countries should be to root out the "poisonous ideology of Islamic extremism."

In light of these events, State noted that terrorist groups are threatening people around the world now."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-issues-worldwide-travel-alert-for-u.s.-citizens/article/2577008

"The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to possible risks of travel due to increased terrorist threats. Current information suggests that ISIL (aka Da’esh), al-Qa’ida, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks in multiple regions.

These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics, using conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests. This Travel Alert expires on February 24, 2016.

Extremists have targeted large sporting events, theatres, open markets, and aviation services. In the past year, there have been multiple attacks in France, Nigeria, Denmark, Turkey, and Mali. ISIL/Da’esh has claimed responsibility for the bombing of a Russian airliner in Egypt.

U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using transportation. Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid large crowds or crowded [sic] places. Exercise particular caution during the holiday season and at holiday festivals or events."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/479095-the-state-department-just-issued-a-worldwide-travel-alert-heres-what-they-recommend-you-avoid/?author=jc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_term=ijamerica

Well Bush got what he wanted, people scared of doing anything now. We'd better get some extremely restrictive and conservative laws in place to combat this situation which the conservatives made in the first place.

HOW CONVENIENT.

Bush isn't in office. He hasn't been in office for 7 years. How on earth can you honestly say this is what he wants?

Because pie in the sky God believers will keep us quagmired over there for decades.
Muslims threatening the rest of civilization will keep us there dumbass. Everyone could convert to some new made up religion & those ragheads would still try to kill them
False. Oil keeps us there. Invent an alternative to oil and the middle east dies. But republicans are desperately in love with oil. Fuck you guys.

Nothing is stopping you from inventing an alternative. In the meantime, we need to drill at home and democrats sure as heck are stopping us from doing that.
You bastards certainly are trying to stop us from inventing alternative energies. Don't worry, your grandkids probably won't know how badly you opposed the technology that saves their world.

Others are doing it. I support them. I wish someone in your church would pretend to find a golden tablet in the woods that said you should support it too.

We need to get out of there. It's the UN's fight. Let's get out of the UN and leave them to it.

Love the idiots who first were all guns blazing for invading , then it got hard and Bush set the deadline to get out...

And how is this UN fault... It was the NeoCons who invaded, rem the freedom fries...

I can not forgive the witch Hillary for what she did to Gaddafi who was no saint but was working with the West...when she said...we came we saw we kill or something like that,...fucking witch may she burn...

I hate her so much!!!!

I think if we are to be upset, it should be over what her and her lover did to the children at Waco. And by lover I don't mean Bill.

Others are doing it. I support them. I wish someone in your church would pretend to find a golden tablet in the woods that said you should support it too.

Stop lying and pretending I don't support alternative energy sources.

I just happen to also support drilling at home instead of relying on the middle east. See, I'd actually like to get out of that hellhole and realize that becoming an energy independent nation is the only thing that will get us away from there.

I just happen to also support drilling at home instead of relying on the middle east. See, I'd actually like to get out of that hellhole and realize that becoming an energy independent nation is the only thing that will get us away from there.
Cool. I suggest you try to convince your party that we should get out of that hellhole. Since they are hellbent on increasing our involvement there.

People here and elsewhere claim we should let the refguees in with or without more vetting because the odds of one of them being an ISIS member/terrorist are extremely low. Lets just say that premiss is correct why do we lock our doors and windows before we go to bed? Statistically the chances of a robber, rapist, or murderer picking our house to enter and commit a crime is also extremely low so we do this out of common sense with the idea it's better to be safe than sorry. Now granted even keeping doors and windows locked you can still get broken in to so it comes down to this if your trying to keep a possible killer out of your house or terrorist out of your country why would you not want to do all you could to make that task as difficult as possible for them?

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder.

Maybe we should start demanding our "safe spaces." College students are freaking out about opposing opinions and being coddled by liberals. Others only want our government to do it's job and do all it can to protect the country and get called wussies by the left.

Sometimes I think I entered the Twilight Zone where everything is backwards. Protecting people from speech they don't like is more important than protecting people's lives. Welcome to Obama's America.

Places denying access to women's bathrooms to men who identify as women have received more criticism than the Muslims who murdered gays.

The left excuses everything radical Muslims do by claiming that they were driven to it. Funny that no other group has produced so many cold-blooded killers. Seems to be predominantly a Muslim thing whether the left likes it or not. There was another attack, this time in Israel, but the liberal media isn't touching it. They had no choice but to cover the Paris attacks, but they have ignored more than they've reported in recent years.

People here and elsewhere claim we should let the refguees in with or without more vetting because the odds of one of them being an ISIS member/terrorist are extremely low. Lets just say that premiss is correct why do we lock our doors and windows before we go to bed? Statistically the chances of a robber, rapist, or murderer picking our house to enter and commit a crime is also extremely low so we do this out of common sense with the idea it's better to be safe than sorry. Now granted even keeping doors and windows locked you can still get broken in to so it comes down to this if your trying to keep a possible killer out of your house or terrorist out of your country why would you not want to do all you could to make that task as difficult as possible for them?

You nailed it. The Obama administration is still trying to claim that the vetting process is good and takes up to 2 years. The FBI says there is only so much they can do to check backgrounds. Aside from known terrorists who ended up on a list, they'd have to rely on the Syrian government. Already, you can see the problem.

It would make more sense to relocated them in their area, but in a safer zone, and send aid. More innocents would be helped and the risk to our country would be much lower. Of course, more "refugees" keep showing up at the Mexican/U.S. border and no telling how many enter without being caught. This entire thing seems orchestrated.

If a person is in dire need, waiting two years to be vetted won't be enough. That is why we should skip the whole plan of bringing them here and simply get them to safety right now closer to their homes. Most will not be saved if we keep spending the time and money to relocate them here. And few Christians are making the cut. They are the most persecuted yet will make such a tiny percent of the refugees that Obama wants to bring here.

I am surprised that all those young males aren't willing to fight the enemy there.

Cool. I suggest you try to convince your party that we should get out of that hellhole. Since they are hellbent on increasing our involvement there.

Really? Because until the Paris attacks theyve been pretty much against Obama's efforts to send troops to Syria.

You must be mistaken. Obama told us that ISIS was contained.

Well Bush got what he wanted, people scared of doing anything now. We'd better get some extremely restrictive and conservative laws in place to combat this situation which the conservatives made in the first place.

HOW CONVENIENT.

Seven years later and it's still Bush's fault. What are you going to say in eight years from now if we blame DumBama for everything?

Surprising that, it was Bush's fault in 2003 and it's STILL Bush's fault in 2015.

Why in earth do you think that would change? He went to war, he caused the instability with ineptitude. It hasn't changed, it won't change, it will ALWAYS BE HIS FAULT.

We need to get out of there. It's the UN's fight. Let's get out of the UN and leave them to it.

Actually it has a LOT to do with it.

Syria and Iraq are very close. The Ba'ath Party wanted a pan-Arab state and Syria and Iraq were the main parts of this.

Ba'ath ideology was Arab Nationalism. Both Syria and Iraq have had Ba'athist states. It's not so easy to simply say they're separate countries and what affects one won't affect the other.

Libya was part of the Arab Spring which may or may not have had to do with the Iraq war and subsequent problems. However this has less to do with Bush.

Iran, I'm not sure what screw up you think has happened with Iran.

It has everything to do with it. The destruction of Libya and Syria is an effort to undermine Shia expansion that was the result of the war in Iraq. This is basic stuff, the lack of understanding that the average American demonstrates is astounding. And I'm not being partisan.

It has everything to do with it. The destruction of Libya and Syria is an effort to undermine Shia expansion that was the result of the war in Iraq. This is basic stuff, the lack of understanding that the average American demonstrates is astounding. And I'm not being partisan.

Please, at least provide a quote, a link, something to how you formed your opinion.

Here is one timeline, it mentions nothing I see about anything in Syria having to do with iraq, except one thing, ISIS. In Iraq ISIS was a small group that couldn't cause much of a problem for the US troops nor could they recurit, they found their footing not in Iraq but in Syria where the US supplied the rebels with arms which fell into the arms of ISIS. ISIS was also allowed to capture US military hardware in Iraq.

Never the less, Iraq has nothing to do with Syria's civil war. You have to stop believing sound bites.

Syria: The story of the conflict - BBC News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back