Worse Globalists or Islamists?

Who is worse Globalists or Islamists?

• Globalists

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Islamists

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I think it's obviously Globalists they seem to behind all of our issues including Islamic Refugees.

Globalists like Leftard Atheist Democrats are clearly the worst because you can see Islamists coming at you. They tell you to your face they want to kill you. Globalist democrats lie to you, pretend they are your friend, then work behind your back to kill you.

At least Islamists have a god and some principles.

I think it's obviously Globalists they seem to behind all of our issues including Islamic Refugees.
It was in 1848, for a conference on free trade, that Marx explained how free trade would make social conditions for the working masses impossible on an international scale and hasten the social revolution.

He was right.

two men enter, one man leave....

9a4d207b15d5ebd596e39ae52a9462d3.jpeg

• Banned
It was in 1848, for a conference on free trade, that Marx explained how free trade would make social conditions for the working masses impossible on an international scale and hasten the social revolution.

He was right.

Marx was an Internationalist highly admired by many Globalists.

He was right.

Bullshit. Globalists are nothing more than capitalists and Marx is no friend of the capitalist.

• Banned

He was right.

Bullshit. Globalists are nothing more than capitalists and Marx is no friend of the capitalist.

Far-Right Fascism effectively shuts down Capitalist Globalists....No need for Communism.

Communism fails over & over...Capitalism also is failing us.

Although... I suspect the Globalists will use a Far-Left style Fascism to shut down Right wingers...In fact they already are.

The Republican solution? Do nothing it's their freedom.

The Far-Right Fascists shut down Liberal media & Liberal smut, as well as shut down immigrants & outsourcing....they are the solution.

The Far-Right Fascists shut down Liberal media & Liberal smut, as well as shut down immigrants & outsourcing....they are the solution.
I don't know that imposing your values on others is a solution to anything. Nor does simply shutting down immigration. That does not address the underlying cause for the immigration, which is the point Marx was getting at.

I don't know that imposing your values on others is a solution to anything. Nor does simply shutting down immigration. That does not address the underlying cause for the immigration, which is the point Marx was getting at.

You're for imposing your lousy Communist ideals upon everybody.

Communism won't help the Third-World..But it will hurt the 1st-World.

Not so. I only want to show the world where it has gone off the rails. You know it has because you started this thread. You even understand the cause is linked to free trade, neo-liberalism. I just pointed out that Marx called it first.

I have no intention of using government to impose moral values on people. You do.

Not so. I only want to show the world where it has gone off the rails. You know it has because you started this thread. You even understand the cause is linked to free trade, neo-liberalism. I just pointed out that Marx called it first.

I have no intention of using government to impose moral values on people. You do.

Freedom is a cute idea...It is very weak when the opposition does everything in their power to push their agenda.

Either you fight back.. Or be a Republican who says do nothing it's their freedom.

Forum List

Back