"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

When you go by "templates" they sure are..

But when you drill down..there are some differences. Liberals were pretty tolerant of slavery back in those days..and even owned a few (or dozens or hundreds).

What I was saying is I'm not the type to bring up that democrats/"liberals" supported slavery back in the day when talking about modern day liberals and conservatives. To me that is a hollow and worthless debate tactic.

That's basically because I trumped ya.

:lol:

:rofl:

No one is at least a little bit surprised that Romney landed in London and correctly assessed that London is in fact, WOEFULLY unprepared?

London 2012 Olympics: hundreds of fans turned away from archery after turning up without tickets - Telegraph

However, by the time the competition began at 9am, dozens of spectators had arrived at the cricket ground in north-west London in the hope of entry. The confusion appears to have sprung from a lack of clarity in pre-event literature, as well as wrong information distributed by a number of websites not affiliated to the Olympics.

526421_507942332564616_842923325_n.jpg

I am beginning to think Romney IS worse that GWB. At least he made me laugh!!!

Oh, I laugh at Rmoney plenty. I also laugh at every Republican having to buy into him, even though he's so gross they put Herman Fucking 9-9-9 Cain in the lead for a time.

To me, there is nothing that endears me to Romney. I don't think he has the personality of GWB. He is just a boring old white guy. And he appears to have zero social skills from what I can see.

At least Romney recognizes the threat! It's more than thinking Iran is a tiny country that would never be a threat to us.

How about giving Russia a stupid "reset" button that actually said "overcharged"?

obama's brilliance left him sitting in mexico sucking his thumb while Putin gives him a lecture on world affairs. We're supposed to be outraged at Romney's comments!

Not hardly. obama is an embarassment to all mankind.

Vanity Fair.

We can just imagine how Romney’s unparalleled diplomatic savvy will inform foreign relations during his presidency. . .

[Harp music and smoke]

Romney to French president François Hollande: “Your country’s a little. . . I don’t know, gay?”

Romney to German chancellor Angela Merkel: “It’s just odd. All the other Angelas I know are very attractive girls.”

Romney to South African president Jacob Zuma: “I know your country is in Africa but it’s not really in Africa. Not like Africa Africa, thank God.”

:lmao:

Gratuitously Catty Olympics Dig Reveals Startling Insight to Romney Diplomacy | Blogs | Vanity Fair

Did you hear Romney talk about his dancing horse in the Olympics? He actually said "The Horses were excited" about it. Then he spoke to some leader about his adoration of the Kit Kat bar. I'm guessing he didnt have a lot of friends growing up

Vanity Fair.

We can just imagine how Romney’s unparalleled diplomatic savvy will inform foreign relations during his presidency. . .

[Harp music and smoke]

Romney to French president François Hollande: “Your country’s a little. . . I don’t know, gay?”

Romney to German chancellor Angela Merkel: “It’s just odd. All the other Angelas I know are very attractive girls.”

Romney to South African president Jacob Zuma: “I know your country is in Africa but it’s not really in Africa. Not like Africa Africa, thank God.”

:lmao:

Gratuitously Catty Olympics Dig Reveals Startling Insight to Romney Diplomacy | Blogs | Vanity Fair

Did you hear Romney talk about his dancing horse in the Olympics? He actually said "The Horses were excited" about it. Then he spoke to some leader about his adoration of the Kit Kat bar. I'm guessing he didnt have a lot of friends growing up

I guess you never owned horses?
it shows.

I am beginning to think Romney IS worse that GWB. At least he made me laugh!!!

Oh, I laugh at Rmoney plenty. I also laugh at every Republican having to buy into him, even though he's so gross they put Herman Fucking 9-9-9 Cain in the lead for a time.

To me, there is nothing that endears me to Romney. I don't think he has the personality of GWB. He is just a boring old white guy. And he appears to have zero social skills from what I can see.

Oh, he's definitely the Mayor of Blandsville for sure. But I do think he's dangerous. Not because he himself is nefarious. He's too goddamned vanilla and vacuous to be dangerous himself. He's dangerous the same way Dubya was. He's going to surround himself with old fashioned, old guard jingoistic assholes on foreign policy. If Romney wins, I GUARANTEE we'll be in Iran or Syria with full troop deployment by the beginning of his second year in office.

That and his idiotic Bush on Steroids fiscal policies are why I wouldn't vote for him if my life depended on it.

You know what I love? Liberal/Progressive memes are so much fucking funnier than Conservative ones. Conservative ones are fucking MEAN and nasty to Obama. Sure, Romney gets picked apart like the dummy he is, but they're genuinely FUNNY shit.

I mean, it makes sense. Who's the funniest Conservative comedian you know? Dennis Miller? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The British Left hated Thatcher the same way the American Left hates Palin and for the same reasons

Except you know, Palin failed and has never, nor will she ever hold national office. Because you know, she's a fucking idiot.

It's her fault. She should have had a mysterious past with all sorts of inconsistencies that almost no one looked into and no one on the left cared about. And also she should have held no job and had no accomplishments. Then she might have been able to get into a national office.

guess "you didn't build that" week is over. Romneycare took over the news cycle w/ his "you guys could do better" to our closest allies meme LOL

guess "you didn't build that" week is over. Romneycare took over the news cycle w/ his "you guys could do better" to our closest allies meme LOL

that was actually petty good dots...but not to worry, Obama will be back up there, he can't help himself..

The Daily Mail is a right wing rag. I've never said the Brit press is more reliable. But you do struggle with basic intellect so I do understand your confusion.

So you're saying even a Right Wing rag thinks Romney is an utter cock-up? Cool. Thanks for agreeing with me, CallGirl!

My, my, my. You really do lack basic comprehension skills huh? How embarrassing for you. Fool.

I wouldn't read the DM if they paid me to. It's shit, overly sensational, panders to the lowest intellect, lacks journalistic integrity and basically sucks. You regurgitate whatever crap they produce... you share their intellectual level and you're on a par with them for honesty and accuracy... (that's not a compliment).
In other words, the UK, newspaper version of FOXNEWS.

Got it.

Last edited:

I guess you never owned horses?
it shows.

I've never spoken to a horse, no.

The British Left hated Thatcher the same way the American Left hates Palin and for the same reasons

Except you know, Palin failed and has never, nor will she ever hold national office. Because you know, she's a fucking idiot.

It's her fault. She should have had a mysterious past with all sorts of inconsistencies that almost no one looked into and no one on the left cared about. And also she should have held no job and had no accomplishments. Then she might have been able to get into a national office.

You mean like a guy who "retires retroactively"? Or a guy who bucks tradition of the last 36 years and only releases a year's worth of tax returns, and even that is incomplete? Or are you talking about a guy who has literally been on every side of every position? Or a guy who's 65 that somehow was able to consistently duck the Vietnam draft?

And don't forget the key part, Palin is a stone-cold fucking idiot. She makes George W. Bush look like Teddy Fucking Roosevelt.

Forum List

Back