"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Because we kicked them, while they were the "most powerful nation", out of the colonies and took control to form our own nation.....oh wait that isn't a good reason to care :p

Ahhhh because they are one of our most steadfast allies in the world even if Obama has taken every opportunity to slight them.

With the help of the French....and the Spanish.....and the Dutch.....and Native Americans.....

Yup but more the french than anyone else. Still, in the end, it wouldn't have happened if the colonists who later turned into the founders of this nation did nothing.

Here's Romney on England:

:lol:

This is the guy you really want in charge of Foreign policy?

You're going to post that with NO link?
and it's not like Obama was some foreign policy genius when he was elected...He was a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR for crying out loud..Governors have some foreign policy experience at least

Romney's 'No Apologies' Diplomacy in Action as U.K. Trip Turns to Public Spat - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

Pick up the book, Steph.

It's not enough that she pick it up. She must read.

and it's not like Obama was some foreign policy genius when he was elected...He was a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR for crying out loud..Governors have some foreign policy experience at least

Romney's 'No Apologies' Diplomacy in Action as U.K. Trip Turns to Public Spat - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

Pick up the book, Steph.

ok, you fuck off too

That's not very nice Stephy..

Not nice at all.

:mad:

Pick up the book, Steph.

It's not enough that she pick it up. She must read.

Tis True.

Pick up the book, Steph.

ok, you fuck off too

/looks at watch

Damn, Sallow. We broke her, and it's not even 8:00 am here!

Who's next? ;)

Because we kicked them, while they were the "most powerful nation", out of the colonies and took control to form our own nation.....oh wait that isn't a good reason to care :p

Ahhhh because they are one of our most steadfast allies in the world even if Obama has taken every opportunity to slight them.

With the help of the French....and the Spanish.....and the Dutch.....and Native Americans.....

Yup but more the french than anyone else. Still, in the end, it wouldn't have happened if the colonists who later turned into the founders of this nation did nothing.

Or if the conservatives..aka Loyalists/Tories had won.

loyalist/tories and revolutionaries are no way near close to the values of modern day conservatives or liberals....c'mon man remember who I am here and come at me with something good, not that garbage :razz:

loyalist/tories and revolutionaries are no way near close to the values of modern day conservatives or liberals....c'mon man remember who I am here and come at me with something good, not that garbage :razz:

When you go by "templates" they sure are..

But when you drill down..there are some differences. Liberals were pretty tolerant of slavery back in those days..and even owned a few (or dozens or hundreds).

But when you drill down..there are some differences. Liberals were pretty tolerant of slavery back in those days..and even owned a few (or dozens or hundreds).

What I was saying is I'm not the type to bring up that democrats/"liberals" supported slavery back in the day when talking about modern day liberals and conservatives. To me that is a hollow and worthless debate tactic.

Vanity Fair.

We can just imagine how Romney’s unparalleled diplomatic savvy will inform foreign relations during his presidency. . .

[Harp music and smoke]

Romney to French president François Hollande: “Your country’s a little. . . I don’t know, gay?”

Romney to German chancellor Angela Merkel: “It’s just odd. All the other Angelas I know are very attractive girls.”

Romney to South African president Jacob Zuma: “I know your country is in Africa but it’s not really in Africa. Not like Africa Africa, thank God.”

:lmao:

Gratuitously Catty Olympics Dig Reveals Startling Insight to Romney Diplomacy | Blogs | Vanity Fair

What I was saying is I'm not the type to bring up that democrats/"liberals" supported slavery back in the day when talking about modern day liberals and conservatives. To me that is a hollow and worthless debate tactic.

That's basically because I trumped ya.

:lol:

Vanity Fair.

We can just imagine how Romney’s unparalleled diplomatic savvy will inform foreign relations during his presidency. . .

[Harp music and smoke]

Romney to French president François Hollande: “Your country’s a little. . . I don’t know, gay?”

Romney to German chancellor Angela Merkel: “It’s just odd. All the other Angelas I know are very attractive girls.”

Romney to South African president Jacob Zuma: “I know your country is in Africa but it’s not really in Africa. Not like Africa Africa, thank God.”

:lmao:

Gratuitously Catty Olympics Dig Reveals Startling Insight to Romney Diplomacy | Blogs | Vanity Fair

Good stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs]Bush Creeps Out German Chancellor, Controversial Footage - YouTube[/ame]

The British Left hated Thatcher the same way the American Left hates Palin and for the same reasons

Forum List

Back