"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

it should be of no surprise that any Dem president is popular overseas. Most western govts have a liberal bent, and even the conservatives in some of those countries seem a little left leaning to the neocons stateside..

Good. Obama can go there and rule. It's what he's always wanted.

Of course...none of them will accept a black leader.

Good. Obama can go there and rule. It's what he's always wanted.

Of course...none of them will accept a black leader.

You must be talking about the Conservative Confederate Right Wing Republican Filibuster Party of Teanuts.

The Brits are having a hissy fit over a opinion Romney gave after they asked him his thoughts on the Olympics... and the left goes all gaga..

funny

and for good measure they had to throw in a women Vice Presidential candidates to dump on just to show their class

Last edited:
Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

So he isn't a diplomat... And some Britons think he's a lot like George W. Bush... Well, we have a big army, so diplomacy isn't all that relevant, ain't it?

it should be of no surprise that any Dem president is popular overseas. Most western govts have a liberal bent, and even the conservatives in some of those countries seem a little left leaning to the neocons stateside..

And I recall that Iran, ironically, endorsed Bush in 2004. Granted, the Bush Administration didn't really care for that endorsement.

pathetic little people

yes you are a little troll....I LOVE how you are trying to down play this so hard.

You must think you are really clever with your little " Insert random this doesnt matter snippet" and yet you go on to post retarded opinion pieces about the left. Act as if they are gospel and how dare anyone challenge it.

God you are a awesome little partisan troll. You literally can't think for yourself and the GOP thanks you for it...

Baaa sheep baaa..

quick now post some meaningless deflection. like the child you are.

I LOVE how you try to avoid the fact that this election will be about Obama's record.
NOT if some Mackem likes Mitt or not

:eusa_shhh:

Avoid it? His record is weak and embarrassing. Forced me to buy insurance, can strip me of me rights, and has done little in the way of our debt.

Im not voting for him, but im also not voting for everyone else in washington. They don't give a shit about you or me, just about their status..

How do you like your crow?

pathetic little people

yes you are a little troll....I LOVE how you are trying to down play this so hard.

You must think you are really clever with your little " Insert random this doesnt matter snippet" and yet you go on to post retarded opinion pieces about the left. Act as if they are gospel and how dare anyone challenge it.

God you are a awesome little partisan troll. You literally can't think for yourself and the GOP thanks you for it...

Baaa sheep baaa..

:lol:

Exactly.thank you for not defending yourself and agreeing.

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”
Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com
England is that country that is ruled by a hereditary bloodline not unlike North Korea right?

Baaa sheep baaa..

Exactly.thank you for not defending yourself and agreeing.

this is all so petty, over a remark about the Olympics..

the brits should be embarrassed for their Government

Forum List

Back