Worst Congress ever?

He has stopped a great deal of bad things from being done through Congress.

Guess what?

Americans are struggling, unemployment is high, people are screaming for Congress to do something....Do Anything

And the best Republicans can offer is we stopped the other side from helping you

Boehner offered a one year extention, Obama wanted two months. That is reality.

Obama asked for a one year extension. Dumb assed Boehner came back with a Christmas gift to the oil companies. Totally clueless on what it takes to get legislation passed. Maybe he needs Pelosi to show him how it is done

Worst GOP ever- right off the wall, "No compromise, un-American" (TIME). All these polls (by the Examiner, part of the Pub propaganda machine- pffffft!) are colored by the incredibly well financed (Koch bros, greedy, polluting corporations) pub propaganda machine. Their cynical anti-govt theme has a long and deep US history on all sides, but never this ignorant and misled....

Guess what?

Americans are struggling, unemployment is high, people are screaming for Congress to do something....Do Anything

And the best Republicans can offer is we stopped the other side from helping you

Obama asked for a one year extension. Dumb assed Boehner came back with a Christmas gift to the oil companies. Totally clueless on what it takes to get legislation passed. Maybe he needs Pelosi to show him how it is done

You mean like the Cornhusker kickback or the Louisiana purchase or any other bribe she offered to pass legislation?

Pelosi's brain has been on life support for 10 years, dopes......

Pelosi v. Boehner, no contest; much like Niners v. Steelers.

You may disagree with Speaker Pelosi's agenda but she got most of it passed. Boehner is inept on steroids.

Of course she did. She bought votes and threatened to withdraw support during reelection times in order to get votes. Pelosi is dirty.

Boehner is ‘inept’ to the extent his career never prepared him for the likes of the TPM extremists – had it not been for the TPM peanut gallery, Boehner likely would have presided over a relatively efficient House, striking meaningful compromises with moderate and conservative democrats, keeping the extremes of both parties in check.

Boehner is a big government republican, champion of earmarks and bringing home the bacon, he understands that big government can be used to realize his agenda, keep the voters back home happy, and allow the institution of Congress to flourish – an institution he loves dearly.

The 'worst Congress ever'? 8 low points of 2011 - The Week

1. Congress reads Constitution aloud
2. Congress narrowly averts Government shutdown
3. Democrats demagogue Medicare voucher plan
4. House GOP nixes disaster relief funds
5. Congress invites a US credit downgrade
6. House reaffirms our National motto
7. Congress declares pizza a vegetable
8. Super committee fails

Congress spends more than it brings in, again.
Congress fails to pass a balanced Budget, again.
Congress makes excuses for Out of Control Spending, again.

Starting to see a pattern, RDean???

I hope you're correct. Its true that it is already helping a lot of people - including me and my family.

No reason why we should not have the same excellent care that WE PAY FOR for our Congress. Why should we pay for them to have what they want to take away from us?

Really? And just what is Obamacare doing for you at this point? What sort of premiums you paying for Obamacare? What type of coverage do you have?

Well, about 1/2 dozen people I work with can keep their kids on their insurance at work until the kids turn 26. So they don't have to worry about their kids getting sick and suffering a catastrophic illness. One had to have an emergency appendecotmy what was covered by insurance where as if this had happened a few years ago, the kid would have likely been either uninsured or poorly insured.

I know that if/when I switch jobs, any pre-existing conditions you or I have can't be held against me when it comes to getting insurance. Nor can it be held against my employer by the insurance company.

Theres no lifetime limits on what insurers will pay.

Why are you against such things?:eek:

I hope you're correct. Its true that it is already helping a lot of people - including me and my family.

No reason why we should not have the same excellent care that WE PAY FOR for our Congress. Why should we pay for them to have what they want to take away from us?

Really? And just what is Obamacare doing for you at this point? What sort of premiums you paying for Obamacare? What type of coverage do you have?

Well, about 1/2 dozen people I work with can keep their kids on their insurance at work until the kids turn 26. So they don't have to worry about their kids getting sick and suffering a catastrophic illness. One had to have an emergency appendecotmy what was covered by insurance where as if this had happened a few years ago, the kid would have likely been either uninsured or poorly insured.

I know that if/when I switch jobs, any pre-existing conditions you or I have can't be held against me when it comes to getting insurance. Nor can it be held against my employer by the insurance company.

Kids who are 26 years old. What will Democrats think of next?

Yeah, healthy kids/young adults are a democratic idea. Can't wait to hear what you have against someone else being healthy. Must come from your love of deadly injections being forced on 13 year old kids...

Adult children capable of buying cheap insurance being allowed to remain on their parents insurance is just a way to grow the gimmie nanny state. It's assenine. Let them be productive adults of their own. Teach them responsibility not dependency. Allow exclusions for kids in college. Nothing more.

Forcing insurance companies to cover pre existing conditions will only drive up prices for everyone else who is healthy. Instead create a high risk pool like the auto industry has. It may not be your fault you get some terrible illness but its not my fault either and by forcing coverage in the general pool you WILL cost ME money.

There are solutions. Obamacare isn't it.

So you receive absolutely no benefit at this point. Just as I thought.

Yeah, healthy kids/young adults are a democratic idea. Can't wait to hear what you have against someone else being healthy. Must come from your love of deadly injections being forced on 13 year old kids...

Call them what you may. But these "kids" finish High School and graduate College and find employers who say "sorry kids" but no health insurance for you. It is hard enough to find a job as it is...throw in one with bennys and you are out of luck
Open market Healthcare means these "kids" have to come up with $1500 to $2500 if they are healthy. much more with a preexisting condition

You act like the insurance companies can't charge extra for the preexisting conditions. They still can and should. Those people represent added risk. Why should I as a premium payer pay more for their issues? Please show me the rates for Obamacare coverage.

You act like the insurance companies can't charge extra for the preexisting conditions. They still can and should. Those people represent added risk. Why should I as a premium payer pay more for their issues? Please show me the rates for Obamacare coverage.

Cheaper than what it will be without in no time. Competition, transparency, guidelines OVERSIGHT. Everyone but Rush/Fox/bought off Pubs/Koch bros/Moonbots agree.

ER care without insurance like now costs you MORE, dumbass, what with people going on welfare to get medicaid, no preventive care, etc etc etc. Ignorant dupes should just stfu and as Pelosi says, wait to see what ACA means. Cause now you have no clue. Freedom to die in the gutter!! Morons...

Last edited:

Adult children capable of buying cheap insurance being allowed to remain on their parents insurance is just a way to grow the gimmie nanny state. It's assenine. Let them be productive adults of their own. Teach them responsibility not dependency. Allow exclusions for kids in college. Nothing more.

Some people want their kids in college to be insured. I'm not sure what your parenting style is but I'm guessing you want your kids to be insured too.

The bottom line is that it doesn't cost your complaining ignorant ass one cent so shut the fuck up.

Forcing insurance companies to cover pre existing conditions will only drive up prices for everyone else who is healthy.
Until they are unhealthy which is why....you buy insurance in the first place.
Instead create a high risk pool like the auto industry has. It may not be your fault you get some terrible illness but its not my fault either and by forcing coverage in the general pool you WILL cost ME money.
So if you get sick...tough...you should lose your insurance? Wow...hard to fathom why the whacko right wing has such trouble finding a candidate.

And your "let them die" is?

Not hard to see why your business is in the toilet...I think you're drinking from it.

So you receive absolutely no benefit at this point. Just as I thought.

Do you enjoy being so small minded?

So when you have a kid showing up in the county's emergency room because they can't go to the doctor for regular check ups...who do you think is paying to staff that emergency room dipshit?

You and I.

Persons who are not insured--thanks to Obamacare there are fewer of them--are showing up there now and they are treated. Fewer persons to treat=costs savings? Who pays? The parents who are paying the premiums for their kids. Before Obamacare they were not allowed to do that.

You really should put some thought into your posts. They are rather asinine and reactionary.

Insurance companies can't reject you for pre-existing conditions. For some reason it just bothers you that people are getting insurance.

You can't explain why which leads me to believe that it is some other reason. I think it's just because Mr. Obama came up with it and since you hate him, you hate the idea.

It doesn't hurt you one bit but you still hate it. You need to make your peace with God on this one.

Some people want their kids in college to be insured. I'm not sure what your parenting style is but I'm guessing you want your kids to be insured too.

The bottom line is that it doesn't cost your complaining ignorant ass one cent so shut the fuck up.

Until they are unhealthy which is why....you buy insurance in the first place.
Instead create a high risk pool like the auto industry has. It may not be your fault you get some terrible illness but its not my fault either and by forcing coverage in the general pool you WILL cost ME money.
So if you get sick...tough...you should lose your insurance? Wow...hard to fathom why the whacko right wing has such trouble finding a candidate.

And your "let them die" is?

Not hard to see why your business is in the toilet...I think you're drinking from it.

You took every piece of my post, twisted it into something I didn't mean and you consider yourself an honest poster?

I said leave school bound children on it.

If you have a pre existing condition its not something new you will be kicked off for. What I suggested was a writer that you could add on to a normal policy to provide coverage for that high risk condition. Draw that add on from a pool of others that are in similar situations in order to get group policy rates.

I NEVER said you should lose your insurance but rather I shouldn't be forced into a pool with you. Your rebuttle was nothing but made up bullshit lies that you have to spew in order to justify your idea of me.

You mean like the Cornhusker kickback or the Louisiana purchase or any other bribe she offered to pass legislation?

Those aren't bribes, dupes. That is called compromise, negotiation, and politics. Bribes are what the Koch Bros. give to Pubs, and how pubs are kept in line. They are secret. See what we've gotten to here? Unbelievable disconnect from reality...

Forum List

Back