Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

Today's global temperature map. Would someone please point out where the "global warming" is?

climate2.jpg

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....
Illegals vote illegals are on welfare caravans are huge the wall will do something

Why don't you just tattoo STUPID on your forehead?
Obvious troll with nothing but stupid insults and mindless propaganda.... All trolls are Republican dupes as far as I can tell...

Facts make TARDS like you angry....

We get it......

This has been explained to you children over and over and over.

Stop practicing being stupid, you got it nailed.

The above comes from an expert on stupid...

He's been stupid his whole life....
Lol, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

A classic, true, but mostly for gradeschoolers.

While your analogy makes no sense,

It’s consistent with all your other retorts….

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )
I'll go with scientists, thanks.

Like your FAKE news, your libtarded scientists have been caught lying many times...

You're just to stupid to get it.
What a pile of crap, super duper conspiracy Nut Job.y

You're a super duper dumb ass.....

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.
/——-/
F5496008-140F-4C03-B67C-F35B26B5FFE1.jpeg

Lol, I think someone needs to look up the definition of "analogy".

Lmao.....people in Chicago feeling "frostquakes".

Contractor Explains Why Chicagoans Are Hearing Loud Cracking Sounds

Hmmmm.....that should rekindle thoughts in people to contact their representative about the global warming problem.....

"Yes....I'm AbuFreak and was hearing these ice slabs creating this immensely loud thunder of noise that made me shit my shorts this morning! Could you please draft a bill immediately to do something about this global warming because I'm damn near plumb out of Fruit of the Looms!"

@www.whoslookingsilly.com

If we are the flat earther guys, why has the science had zero impact on public policy makers anywhere in the world.
You are wrong about that, which I've demonstrated before. My example of a public policy anywhere in the world affected by AGW was the NZ government refusing oil survey permits.You ran away from it and are now back to pushing your debunked bullshit again. What you really need to do is go and stand under some chemtrails without your foil helmet. It might help your Alzheimer's.

edit...Nah, on thinking about that I realise nothing will prevent batshit crazies from batshit crazying. Carry on.

How do they measure those temperatures over the arctic ocean? Do they have weather stations strapped to polar bears? You are aware, aren't you, that temperatures for that region are largely fictional?
Yeah, it's all done by magic. Jesus, it's hard to say whether US rightards' ignorance is outweighed by their lack of curiosity. And then, ffs, they'll bloviate about science! Gods give us strength.

There has been a lot of Arctic research in the last decade. The Arctic region is a difficult place to do research with high winds, very low temperatures, thick sea ice and even polar bears who probe (and try to eat!) instruments sitting on the ice. So in exploring Arctic currents, scientists have had to be creative. A very successful tool has been Ice-Tethered Profilers (ITP's). They measure temperature, salinity, and other water properties as they travel up and down a wire rope hanging down to 800 meters (~0.5 miles) into the Arctic Ocean. They can also measure surface currents as they drift through the Arctic. Although the floats won’t replace in-person measurements by scientists, they will allow year-round research in many areas that are too remote or dangerous for people (and they are polar bear proof!). In fact, ITP's make their measurements and send the data to computers via satellite so scientists can access the data from anywhere in the world. ITP's are just one more step forward in research that will hopefully shed more light on the Arctic Ocean, its currents, and its contributing role in regional and global climate.
Arctic Ocean Currents - Windows to the Universe

Just like your libtarded FAKE NEWS....
Yup, exactly like the intelligence chiefs giving Individual 1 fake news. Exactly like that. As funny as that, the truth in black and white dismissed as fake news. It's hilarious.

But Mr. Trump said the intelligence chiefs told him their presentation was misinterpreted. “They said, ‘Sir, our testimony was totally mischaracterized,’” Mr. Trump said. “I said, ‘What are you talking about?’ And when you read their testimony and you read their statements, it was mischaracterized by the media.” Even though he had assailed the chiefs earlier in the week, he said, “I’m happy with Dan Coats.”
Trump, in Interview, Calls Wall Talks ‘Waste of Time’ and Dismisses Investigations

Last edited:
How do they measure those temperatures over the arctic ocean? Do they have weather stations strapped to polar bears? You are aware, aren't you, that temperatures for that region are largely fictional?
Yeah, it's all done by magic. Jesus, it's hard to say whether US rightards' ignorance is outweighed by their lack of curiosity. And then, ffs, they'll bloviate about science! Gods give us strength.

There has been a lot of Arctic research in the last decade. The Arctic region is a difficult place to do research with high winds, very low temperatures, thick sea ice and even polar bears who probe (and try to eat!) instruments sitting on the ice. So in exploring Arctic currents, scientists have had to be creative. A very successful tool has been Ice-Tethered Profilers (ITP's). They measure temperature, salinity, and other water properties as they travel up and down a wire rope hanging down to 800 meters (~0.5 miles) into the Arctic Ocean. They can also measure surface currents as they drift through the Arctic. Although the floats won’t replace in-person measurements by scientists, they will allow year-round research in many areas that are too remote or dangerous for people (and they are polar bear proof!). In fact, ITP's make their measurements and send the data to computers via satellite so scientists can access the data from anywhere in the world. ITP's are just one more step forward in research that will hopefully shed more light on the Arctic Ocean, its currents, and its contributing role in regional and global climate.
Arctic Ocean Currents - Windows to the Universe

That measures the water temperature, but how is the air temperature measured? The water temperature in the arctic is always zero degrees C,

Consistent reducto absurdum .....someone digs up some entity that questions the metric used to calculate AGW, and then the deniers all stampede in to declare the entire sceintific community a hoax

try harder....

~S~

Just like your libtarded FAKE NEWS....

You lefties get caught FAKING data all the time...……

You are a SUCKER.....

You forgot FAKE VIEWS Deno>

denier-caucus-2016-tp-brandedv2-01.jpg

1*1vm8RW5sGpO5hI4fwAebaQ.jpeg

Explained? Really? How about some observed, measured evidence to go along with those "explanations". How about a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....or a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or better yet, how about a single published paper in which the hypothesized warming due to mankind's burning of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

got any of those? Got an "explanation" for why not?
You are the among the worst of the folk I was talking about.

Still nothing but mewling logical fallacies... How does it feel to be holding a position that you can't even begin to defend..

That is how it goes when you have no informed opinion of your own. It doesn't pay to let someone with a political agenda give you one....I suppose it feels great till someone asks you to defend it...then there you are with nothing but logical fallacies...how sad.

Explained? Really? How about some observed, measured evidence to go along with those "explanations". How about a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....or a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or better yet, how about a single published paper in which the hypothesized warming due to mankind's burning of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

got any of those? Got an "explanation" for why not?
You are the among the worst of the folk I was talking about.

Still nothing but mewling logical fallacies... How does it feel to be holding a position that you can't even begin to defend..

That is how it goes when you have no informed opinion of your own. It doesn't pay to let someone with a political agenda give you one....I suppose it feels great till someone asks you to defend it...then there you are with nothing but logical fallacies...how sad.
You use a lotta big words that I doubt you really understand.

That would be you Dip Shit.....

That would be you Dip Shit.....
Doubling down on stupid is still stupid, stupid.

Forum List

Back