Worst Halloween Ever

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Absolutely no indications here it was Halloween last night. Didn't see a single kid, costume, or have 1 trick or treater. No party in the clubhouse. And to 715pm absolutely no one in sight out in the courtyard.

Wasn't the best night to be outside of course but it'd stopped raining and was in the upper 50s so not like miserable. Went to bed about 730 (get up before God so early to bed too.) :)

This is clearly the most disturbing and thoroughly fucked up thread I have ever read. First, a known predator is talking about slim pickins on a children's holiday, then some oversexed perv jumps in and reveals that she has been fucking like a jack rabbit over the past 24 hours.

What in the hell is wrong with you assholes?!?

I think I've had a record number of orgasms in the past 24 hours.

I'm sure you'd have gotten more responses to this had it been in another thread.....
were you alone?

Lol no

Had a lover like that. Lost count around a dozen. And judging by the huge wetspot on the bed I didn't doubt her. :)

Baptists are great in bed. More repressive the religion, more wild they are when they meet somoene they can be so with. :)

Absolutely no indications here it was Halloween last night. Didn't see a single kid, costume, or have 1 trick or treater. No party in the clubhouse. And to 715pm absolutely no one in sight out in the courtyard.

Wasn't the best night to be outside of course but it'd stopped raining and was in the upper 50s so not like miserable. Went to bed about 730 (get up before God so early to bed too.) :)

You think you had a bad Halloween? Think about all the 13 year old's in Virginia who this year will wake up the next day in jail for breaking the law!

It's Illegal for Anyone 13+ to Trick-or-Treat in Parts of VA

Forum List

Back