Worst Presidential Candidate in US History Attempts To Launch a 'Comeback'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Don’t call it a comeback! Hillary launches Onward Together to raise money for…something"

Yup, THERE it is.... $$Cha-Ching$$!

Now that the Clinton Foundation donations have completely dried up after losing the election - no longer having any favors, any access, any influence to sell, resulting in her having to lay off a lot of Clinton Foundation Staff, Hillary is coming up with another scam to bring money flowing back into her pockets.

"Hillary lost the election but her “Stronger Together” campaign motto seems to have morphed into a new organization called “Onward Together” anyway. It even has the same arrow logo. Hillary announced it on Twitter Monday:

We're launching Onward Together to encourage people to get involved, organize, and even run for office.
https://t.co/8exooosvZ5
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 15, 2017"

If you go to her web site you will see 2 tabs - 1 regarding her mission statement and the other a 'Donations page'.

"So the message seems to be: Someone needs to capitalize on all this crazy progressive energy and it might as well be Hillary."

Yeah, that is about as good as her 2016 campaign message: 'I am a woman, I am not Trump, and it's MY TURN.'

:p

Don’t call it a comeback! Hillary launches Onward Together to raise money for…something - Hot Air

The so called worst candidate received over 2% more than Mr Grabby.

I think you need to look up the word worst in your English dictionary.

I'll go with Mondale loosing by 18%.

I'll go with Mondale loosing by 18%.[/QUOTE
hillary's winning the popular vote just proves how fucked up california is, that's all.

Walter Mondale is trying a comeback?

Oh, you believe Clinton was the worst Candidate ever and hate to tell you she was bad but not the worst ever!

"Don’t call it a comeback! Hillary launches Onward Together to raise money for…something"

Now that the Clinton Foundation donations have completely dried up after losing the election - no longer having any favors, any access, any influence to sell, resulting in her having to lay off a lot of Clinton Foundation Staff, Hillary is coming up with another scam to bring money flowing back into her pockets.

"Hillary lost the election but her “Stronger Together” campaign motto seems to have morphed into a new organization called “Onward Together” anyway. It even has the same arrow logo. Hillary announced it on Twitter Monday:

We're launching Onward Together to encourage people to get involved, organize, and even run for office.

If you go to her web site you will see 2 tabs - 1 regarding her mission statement and the other a 'Donations page'.

"So the message seems to be: Someone needs to capitalize on all this crazy progressive energy and it might as well be Hillary."

Yeah, that is about as good as her 2016 campaign message: 'I am a woman, I am not Trump, and it's MY TURN.'

Don’t call it a comeback! Hillary launches Onward Together to raise money for…something - Hot Air
She won't run again.....but it's fun to watch the RussianW cockroaches skitter all over the place when her name comes up.....:lol:

Well she has to eat to, and jet fuel is expensive, you seen what that shit cost per gallon?

She won't run again.....but it's fun to watch the RussianW cockroaches skitter all over the place when her name comes up.....:lol:

Are you sure?

Even when she is dead I will never count her out of running again!

Hillary was a worse candidate than Juan McCain, and he wanted to lose.

Here is what the real worst candidate said about Senator McCain.

“He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

What a fucking asshole!

Is referencing the DNC propaganda all you can do? You continue to push the false narrative, for which they still have zero evidence.

The only running I hope Hillary does in the future is running from the Feds when they come to Perp Walk her.

You have a typo in your headline, it should read "worst president in US history attempts to launch a meltdown"

First her goal was to become the president, and now, her goal will be to avert jail.

Let's see how long it takes before this criminal is behind bars.

Are you sure?

Wouldn't surprise me during the 24rd GOP investigation into Benghazi they will exhume her corpse to finally put her in that in jail cell!

I'll go with Mondale loosing by 18%.

Numbers and percentages aside, the WORST is defined by final results versus guaranteed, taken-for-granted expectations.

Nobody else has stepped up for the dems yet.

The Clintons are smart, they know all the angst and money has to go somewhere, so I'm not surprised they've decided to capitalize on the mindless rage of the anti-Trumpers.

Go ahead and throw more money at someone that just recently flushed 1.2 Billion+ of donors' money.

That'll shown em. lol.

You have a typo in your headline, it should read "worst president in US history attempts to launch a meltdown"
She still has not recovered from her reported Booze-infused, off-the-chart-temper-driven meltdown on election night and the denial that all the foreign money has dried up. :p

Are you sure?

Wouldn't surprise me during the 24rd GOP investigation into Benghazi they will exhume her corpse to finally put her in that in jail cell!

She will see time in jail the same day as Bush and Cheney or Trump which is never... Hell Nixon has a better chance of getting his bones dug up and put in jail before Clinton, but let me be clear I hope she never run again!

Forum List

Back