Worthless Muslims COWARDS in an Acid Attack!!!

I have said numerous times - do not go there to help and God forbid you send your kids there.

they are not worthy the help.

Acid attackers target Western teens volunteering at school on Zanzibar - World News

Why do Muslim animals do this shit? How big of cowards can they be? How big of MONSTERS are they?

The problem isn't radical Islam, the problem is the CULT OF ISLAM ITSELF!!!

Authorities refuse to admit it's part of the problems between the majority Muslims and Christians. Two other people were killed earlier and it sounds like this sort of stuff is fairly common. Fucking cowards. This is what we can expect from them.

Acid attackers target Western teens volunteering at school on Zanzibar - World News

Why do Muslim animals do this shit? How big of cowards can they be? How big of MONSTERS are they?

They have also done this to muslim girls who dare go to school.

Even the so-called peaceful Muslims oppress women. I just can't like any religion or person who believes that women are not equal. I will never understand the staunch defense of all things Muslim by many on the left. Most of the liberals I know are atheists, yet they are quick to say Islam is good and most Muslims are good. They will not tolerate any negative comment about Islam the way they do about Christians. They are usually the ones making the negative comments about Christians. One abortion doctor murdered is worse to them than thousands of innocents killed by Muslims. 9/11 is now a community service day, meaning we are supposed to forget all about those extreme Muslims who murdered thousands. I am sick of our government handling all Muslims with kid gloves and bending over backwards not to offend them. Funny that they know even the slightest offense will cause them to viciously murder people, though they still insist most are peaceful. I see so much respect given them and don't know if it's because people are scared of them or just in agreement with their agenda.

Last edited:

They have also done this to muslim girls who dare go to school.

Even the so-called peaceful Muslims oppress women. I just can't like any religion or person who believes that women are not equal. I will never understand the staunch defense of all things Muslim by many on the left. Most of the liberals I know are atheists, yet they are quick to say Islam is good and most Muslims are good. They will not tolerate any negative comment about Islam the way they do about Christians. They are usually the ones making the negative comments about Christians. One abortion doctor murdered is worse to them than thousands of innocents killed by Muslims. 9/11 is now a community service day, meaning we are supposed to forget all about those extreme Muslims who murdered thousands. I am sick of our government handling all Muslims with kid gloves and bending over backwards not to offend them. Funny that they know even the slightest offense will cause them to viciously murder people, though they still insist most are peaceful. I see so much respect given them and don't know if it's because people are scared of them or just in agreement with their agenda.

And that's why libs handle them with kid gloves and appear to give them a pass, they scare them and think just by not calling them out on their crap they might leave us alone. what a joke! Glad to see someone else has the same belief as I do!

Forum List

Back