🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would anyone join this religion?

Exactly. Too many people want to impose their religious beliefs on others instead of minding their own business.

Could you post a thread or post number on here where any Christian has made an attempt to force his/her religious views upon you? I will await your honest response to prove your accusation.
Could you post a thread or post number on here where any Muslim has made and attempt to force his/her religious views upon you? I can find countless posts of Christians condemning gay people, birth control, evolution, minorities, education, science... I can find posts of them advocating genocide, murder... I can find links to Christians trying to pass legislation to impose their religious beliefs on others...

What would you like?

What did I ask you to post? I asked you to post a thread or post number where you can prove that a Christian attempted to impose his/her view upon you. It was a simple enough request. I did not ask for generalities. I asked for you to show one where a Christian attempted to impose his/her views upon you. I am still waiting.
On a message board? Wtf are you talking about? Posts where a Christian threatened someone?

Now you are resorting to stupid. I said nothing about any threat. I simply said to post where a Christian attempted to impose his/her views upon you. You refuse to do so because such a post is non-existent.
Give an example. There are either thousands of examples (ie: gay people should not be allowed to raise children) or what you're asking for is stupid.

What if a new religion was going to be started today. It was brand new and one of the laws said you can beat your wife and rape her if you want. It also says non-believers can be sold into slavery. The founder was a murdering conquer who had several child brides. Women had to be covered or they can be publicly stoned. Would you join this religion?
No, but I wouldn't join this one either:
BurningJoan.jpg

Could you post a thread or post number on here where any Christian has made an attempt to force his/her religious views upon you? I will await your honest response to prove your accusation.
Could you post a thread or post number on here where any Muslim has made and attempt to force his/her religious views upon you? I can find countless posts of Christians condemning gay people, birth control, evolution, minorities, education, science... I can find posts of them advocating genocide, murder... I can find links to Christians trying to pass legislation to impose their religious beliefs on others...

What would you like?

What did I ask you to post? I asked you to post a thread or post number where you can prove that a Christian attempted to impose his/her view upon you. It was a simple enough request. I did not ask for generalities. I asked for you to show one where a Christian attempted to impose his/her views upon you. I am still waiting.
On a message board? Wtf are you talking about? Posts where a Christian threatened someone?

Now you are resorting to stupid. I said nothing about any threat. I simply said to post where a Christian attempted to impose his/her views upon you. You refuse to do so because such a post is non-existent.
Give an example. There are either thousands of examples (ie: gay people should not be allowed to raise children) or what you're asking for is stupid.

Face it. You cannot produce a single little post to back up your lie. You are exposed.

And how about a new religion that said this:

"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.…"

Planning to sign right up?

What would you like?

Face it. You cannot produce a single little post to back up your lie. You are exposed.
You can't even give an example of what you want. Oh well at least you derailed this stupid thread.

You can't even give an example of what you want. Oh well at least you derailed this stupid thread.

You're not only a liar but you also pretend to be stupid as well. I have told you plainly some four times. You are a fraud.

The OP should read the Old Testament. It is filled with sexism, violence and anti-scientific garbage.

Yes Islam is a joke (obviously), but the Bible is filled with immoral, socially backward, pre-modern nonsense.

True, the Old Testament is full of that stuff, but Christianity is based mostly on the New Testament.

So you wouldn't want to join one of those Christian denominations that claims that the Bible is the infallible word of God...

...you want to join one of those Christian denominations that doesn't really take the Bible seriously.

You're not only a liar but you also pretend to be stupid as well. I have told you plainly some four times. You are a fraud.

Waaaa wet clean up in aisle Politics!

Still waiting for an example. Though I doubt you can come up with one.

It happens every time. Some atheists, God hater, or Christian hater will claim that Christians are trying to force their religious views upon them. When you ask them to prove their claim by posting a thread number or post that proves a Christian is actually attempting to force his/her views on the God hater, the God hater cannot locate even one post to prove his accusations. They are all fakes and liars and want to appear victimized by some Christian on some non-existent post.

It happens every time. Some atheists, God hater, or Christian hater will claim that Christians are trying to force their religious views upon them. When you ask them to prove their claim by posting a thread number or post that proves a Christian is actually attempting to force his/her views on the God hater, the God hater cannot locate even one post to prove his accusations. They are all fakes and liars and want to appear victimized by some Christian on some non-existent post.
Do you want see a Christian anti-gay post, anti-abortion post, pro-discrimination post, pro genocide post, anti-evolution post, anti-minority post... pick one or come up with your own and I'll find you an example :thup:

The Christians have done more than they should have been allowed to to try and control society. Blaspheme laws, blue laws, Christmas a national holiday, In God We Trust, and dozens of other dumb things trying to make Christianity the American "Established" National Religion.

All religion is the enemy of what founded this nation. Christianity is no exception.

Do you want see a Christian anti-gay post, anti-abortion post, pro-discrimination post, pro genocide post, anti-evolution post, anti-minority post... pick one or come up with your own and I'll find you an example :thup:

Again fool, for the fifth time: You stated that Christians tried to impose his/her views upon YOU. Playing stupid doesn't cut it as much as you try. Put the post up here that shows any Christian at all attempting to impose his/het views upon YOU.

The Christians have done more than they should have been allowed to to try and control society. Blaspheme laws, blue laws, Christmas a national holiday, In God We Trust, and dozens of other dumb things trying to make Christianity the American "Established" National Religion.

All religion is the enemy of what founded this nation. Christianity is no exception.

Another one attempting to pretend he cannot read and deflecting. You fools are amazing. Did any of you ever take a third-grade English class?

Again fool, for the fifth time: You stated that Christians tried to impose his/her views upon YOU. Playing stupid doesn't cut it as much as you try. Put the post up here that shows any Christian at all attempting to impose his/het views upon YOU.
Here read post #1 and keep reading for more if you want to:

States Have a Valid Legal Argument to Defy Gay Marriage

Too many people want to impose their religious beliefs on others instead of minding their own business.

Is that what this thread is about? No. You don't want to talk about that.
What do you want to talk about? Islam? Yes it is stupid. It also shares most of the same beliefs as the other Abrahamic religions.

Islam = Christianity? Stupidest thing you could possibly say.
You think I said that? Wow you are stupid.

Forum List

Back