Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Never heard of the link you posted. I said earlier it would need to be from a legit site.
It was a local Virginia newspaper, a confirmed "legit site"
It wasnt a confirmed legit site. I had never heard of it so its not legit until I say it is.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
if that picture is real (a big if right now); I doubt that he can survive it

the blackface & KKK hood will enrage too many; especially in Virginia where the left wing power comes from the DC metro area
You realize that his picture is merely on the same page as the objectionable photos. He's not wearing a hood or in blackface.

Is this the kind of insanity we are approaching?

Never heard of the link you posted. I said earlier it would need to be from a legit site.
It wasnt a confirmed legit site. I had never heard of it so its not legit until I say it is.
giphy.gif

the blackface & KKK hood will enrage too many; especially in Virginia where the left wing power comes from the DC metro area
You realize that his picture is merely on the same page as the objectionable photos. He's not wearing a hood or in blackface.

I don't like it either, but the left let this Genie out of the bottle, so...

And it is 100% his yearbook page

The whole page is entitled with his name. He is either blackface guy, or klan guy. He should switch to the Republicans, lol.

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics

The page is dedicated to him so he is likely one of the idiots in the racist photo. Typical Dem. They have always embraced racism and are trying desperately to claim that parties switched. Unreal. They own this shit. This pic was from the 80's so wasn't that long ago. Dems started the KKK. Dems liked segregation. Dems voted against equal rights. To this day, the Dems are about keeping blacks down by keeping them on welfare and raging race wars. PP kills mostly black babies.

Not a damn thing has changed. Only difference is that now they lie about their true intentions. They used to openly hate blacks and PP vowed to prevent the inferior race from reproducing. Now they claim blacks are too stupid to get IDs. They claim blacks need nanny government to survive. They strive to keep races divided, even to the point of encouraging segregation. Same shit but differents excuses.

The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

So now this fuckwit's life is going to be put under a microscope by pro-lifers.

Good.

I had heard he said that and I put it off to a right wing frantic circle jerk.

No, Virginia’s Governor Did Not Endorse Killing Babies | HuffPost
He quite plainly says it. After the baby is born, the mother and doctor would decide whether or not to let it live.

It's as plain as day.
Thats a child that needs to be resuscitated due to some deformity or lack of viability. I thought you meant any child that was born.
The way the law is written does mean any child. The language of the law does not specify.

it was a local VA paper, part of the "mainstream media"

So, you are a hack

Thanks for letting me know

The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

So now this fuckwit's life is going to be put under a microscope by pro-lifers.

Good.

I had heard he said that and I put it off to a right wing frantic circle jerk.

No, Virginia’s Governor Did Not Endorse Killing Babies | HuffPost
He quite plainly says it. After the baby is born, the mother and doctor would decide whether or not to let it live.

It's as plain as day.
Thats a child that needs to be resuscitated due to some deformity or lack of viability. I thought you meant any child that was born.
The way the law is written does mean any child. The language of the law does not specify.
You got a link to the law?

So, you are a hack

I dont care what it was a part of. Its not a legit site until I say it is.

Dude, I posted an article from a VA paper already...

So, you are a hack

Because you are a hack

All the local Virginia rags were running the story before WaPo picked it up

I chose that one

Gotta admit that I'm disappointed, would be nice to find a lefty with integrity to have a decent convo with

Oh well...

So, you are a hack

Because you are a hack

I chose that one

Gotta admit that I'm disappointed, would be nice to find a lefty with integrity to have a decent convo with

Oh well...
I dont care what all the VA rags were running. Until it passes my standards its not a legit news source. If that makes you upset then youre just going to have to deal with it.

So, you are a hack

Because you are a hack

I chose that one

Oh well...
I dont care what all the VA rags were running. Until it passes my standards its not a legit news source. If that makes you upset then youre just going to have to deal with it.
I'm not upset, just disappointed that you are a hack

An arrogant hack to boot

I get excited when I find a lefty that is worth paying attention to

Just sorry to see that you are an arrogant fool

So, you are a hack

Because you are a hack

I chose that one

Oh well...
I'm not upset, just disappointed that you are a hack

An arrogant hack to boot

I get excited when I find a lefty that is worth paying attention to

Just sorry to see that you are an arrogant fool
Obviously youre upset. You almost started crying when I posted the link from WaPo. I have no idea who you are. Why would I consider your source legit?

. Va. Gov. Northam’s medical school yearbook page shows men in blackface, KKK robe

DyWbCe-WwAEKuMm.jpg

https://t.co/JVMJ85epSn

:eusa_think: :dunno: If true, bye, bye,:itsok:.I feel the hoodie guy is not him as too short. And the blackface guy seems too small based on the Cowboy hat photo on left.

Incomes VA Black LT. Gov. To be the 2nd Gov. for VA.
I feel the Abortion access with continue.

btw: " Fairfax supports abortion rights and same-sex marriage. He is supportive of gun control measures such as universal background"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back