Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

I hate most Democrats with a passion but.......JFC he was 18 years old. People do all kinds of stupid stuff at that age. It is clearly extremely offensive now a days, but obviously was not nearly so much back then. Otherwise, he or the editors or the faculty of the yearbook would never have allowed/put it in there. I just hate that we are constantly collecting scalps, on both sides, for stupid teenage behavior. The state of Virginia did not elect the 18 year old Ralph Northam to be Governor.

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics
Guy is qualified for Supreme Court, and president, according to the current standard.

I hate most Democrats with a passion but.......JFC he was 18 years old. People do all kinds of stupid stuff at that age. It is clearly extremely offensive now a days, but obviously was not nearly so much back then. Otherwise, he or the editors or the faculty of the yearbook would never have allowed/put it in there. I just hate that we are constantly collecting scalps, on both sides, for stupid teenage behavior. The state of Virginia did not elect the 18 year old Ralph Northam to be Governor.
Its always been offensive. No excuses. If the photos are real he should step down.

Its always been offensive. No excuses. If the photos are real he should step down.
Was it offensive when Ted wore blackface to Whoopi's party?

And the story is confirmed, pics are real

No more "ifs" about this

Why would it not be offensive? I just said it has always been offensive.

Um hmm

Whoopi did not seem to care

Um hmm

Whoopi did not seem to care
I'm not Whoopi. Not sure why you think Whoopi decides whats offensive for anyone else?

The problem is the left discovers this type of thing and demands heads must roll....but when its one of theirs it become youthful poor judgement, kids will be kids, he has evolved since then, bbbbut he apologized!!! Etc etc etc

Fuck that.....his head must roll.

Forum List

Back