Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics
Who?
The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

So now this fuckwit's life is going to be put under a microscope by pro-lifers.

Good.

"He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth."

He really said that?

The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

Good.

"He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth."

He really said that?

Good.

I had heard he said that and I put it off to a right wing frantic circle jerk.

No, Virginia’s Governor Did Not Endorse Killing Babies | HuffPost

Good.

He quite plainly says it. After the baby is born, the mother and doctor would decide whether or not to let it live.

It's as plain as day.

Good.

He quite plainly says it. After the baby is born, the mother and doctor would decide whether or not to let it live.

It's as plain as day.
Thats a child that needs to be resuscitated due to some deformity or lack of viability. I thought you meant any child that was born.

This man is a ghoulish creature and should resign for the good of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Very quiet. No one is calling it fake. BLP is standing by the story so far

tenor.gif

What about euthanasia? Let's end the life of grandpa because he has dementia and has become an embarrassment to the family, the community, and society at large. I mean. he'll die anyway ---- send him to the hospital to be "put to sleep." We can talk it over with the "physician." I'm sure for a fee and a special governmental tax, this will push society forward towards a "new" world order of convenience.

And there is always the added bonus that minorities will be those among the highest abortive's. This might even cause their "oppressive" numbers to perhaps dwindle...:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe his enemy Gillespie never found this.
#metoo

but I am hopeful...

at any rate, he should resign because IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

at least he started a conversation though...
If its true he needs to resign immediately.
Governor's office is refusing to comment

:dance:
Where did you hear that?
another forum from a guy that is typically correct about stuff

no link, sorry

I find it hard to believe his enemy Gillespie never found this.
#metoo

but I am hopeful...

at any rate, he should resign because IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

at least he started a conversation though...
If its true he needs to resign immediately.
Governor's office is refusing to comment

:dance:
Where did you hear that?
More from the same guy

Apparently his nickname was "coonman"

DyWWPQgXQAIgy6b

he gone

Forum List

Back