Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

Left?

No, I don't like those two questions. They maketh no sense to moi.

Whenever I hear "blacks" "complain" about "whites" I remind myself of two things:

1. I am reminded of the of our pathetic education and political situation, heavily distorted each.
2. That racism has existed ever sense homo sapiens met and eradicated homo erectus.

But then again, your mileage may vary.....

Left?

Whenever I hear "blacks" "complain" about "whites" I remind myself of two things:

1. I am reminded of the of our pathetic education and political situation, heavily distorted each.
2. That racism has existed ever sense homo sapiens met and eradicated homo erectus.

You don't really believe that Homo Erectus was eradicated by Homo Sapiens do you? If you do, that tells me what side of the bell curve you are on: the lower left .

Left?

You don't really believe that Homo Erectus was eradicated by Homo Sapiens do you? If you do, that tells me what side of the bell curve you are on: the lower left .

Shallowness is pervasive, I agree.

There is strong evidence that both "species" of humanoid existed at the same time, and that one might have extinguished the other.

This is the prevailing body of data.

While watching the Kardashians, you might find yourself in a position of disagreement.

That is fine.

But it ignores the larger point being made. Which is common.

Care to discuss the topic? Got a point of view about the idiocy of "leaving"???

Left?

There is strong evidence that both "species" of humanoid existed at the same time, and that one might have extinguished the other.

While watching the Kardashians, you might find yourself in a position of disagreement.

That is fine.

You came barging in here with a bold statement, you ought to be able to provide a link backing it up. It makes no sense to debate with someone who makes things up like you currently have.

I think that Blacks would have more peace if there were no Whites on the planet.

Peace.

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.
Yes there is a big difference. Something is wrong with a culture that allows its members to live in such squalor while the rest of the people have nice accommodations. Its pretty damning commentary on cultures led by whites. In the places with mud huts everyone has a home.

Your replies get more convoluted every time you post.
You better get yourself back to africa and get yourself a mud hut if you think it's so great. With any luck you can get yourself a nice case of Ebola so you'll really fit in.
Then you can stop by the local witch doctor and have him shake a dead chicken over you. They've made some incredible advances with dead chickens in the last five thousand years...be sure and bring some goats as payment for your medical care.
I love your frustration. You got dumb theory handed back to your dumb ass. You feral cave apes cant handle the truth. What you think of a mud hut has no bearing to the original people of this planet. Silly white boy.

Left?

That is fine.

You came barging in here with a bold statement, you ought to be able to provide a link backing it up. It makes no sense to debate with someone who makes things up like you currently have.

Barging in? I think you spend too much time staring at your cell phone. This is a forum. People read it and respond. That is all I did.

The issue is/was racism. You care to argue the fact that it has always existed?

As to my example of coexistence....I don't recall where or when I learned of it (not relevant), but obviously the evolutionary tree is not linear and various hominoids lived concurrently. If you want to start another thread on the topic, I'd be happy to participate, learn and research. Nevertheless, racism has existed since ever-since. Just has peace has never existed.

It may have started there, but black people took their civilization nowhere, they still live in mud huts. It took evolving away from black people to get anything serious going.
unwittingly, you may have undercut the theme of your own prejudices. Without blacks initiating civilization and, ostensibly, engendering the White race itself, neither this op or this conversation would be taking place. Try not to forget that.
I don't dispute that. It's just that the black race didn't do much with their head start.
They did plenty. You would still be in caves if we had not have done the hard work.

Really? Than why do blacks still live in mud huts?

Africa is a pretty big place with plenty of blacks. A minority of them may live in mud huts but I doubt if that is universally true with the majority of Africans. What gives you the idea that is still true today if ever?

Didn't you know JQ? He saw a picture in National Geographic, so therefore it's the gospel.

Lol!

I think that Blacks would have more peace if there were no Whites on the planet.

Peace.

Why would you make that statement? Peace comes from within and is something that we reward ourselves with. To allow the presence or absence of anyone to influence your peace is giving them control over you.

\
Thats too bad you buy into what other people think is relevant or not considering your heritage. Actually Greece did little more than learn from Africa. Africa did a lot of things like invent steel and used antibiotics. There is a whole list of things Africa has done but you wouldnt know because you were educated by white people intent on maintaining the illusion of white supremacy.
"The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old"

Timeline of materials technology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Were you too stupid to continue to read, which would have disproved your assertion or are you simply intellectually dishonest??

independently, iron was produced in Sub-Saharan Africa, in today's Nigeria, at the same time.

Amongst the oldest iron objects discovered so far, there are a pearl of meteoric iron found in an Egyptian tomb, 5,200 years old; and a knife blade of terrestrial iron found in the Khufu's pyramid.

How Did Ancient People Discover the Iron - Softpedia

What this idiot doesn't understand is that mud huts have a natural air conditioning effect in hot climates. Pure genius of Africans to come up with the concept. Modern air conditioning is a status symbol that Blacks had a hand in creating and improving. White people like Herewedontgoagain are too moronic to get this.
So Africans live in mud huts out of choice? Are they starving out of choice as well?
They did plenty. You would still be in caves if we had not have done the hard work.

Really? Than why do blacks still live in mud huts?

I dont live in a mud hut and I am Black. Why do white people live in cardboard boxes in NY?

What a dumbass dodge.......

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

Actually, no one should dodge your obvious display of ignorance.
You ignorantly are on this forum crowing the stupidity that Africans living in mud huts is some sign of inferiority.
Only those with minimal education would trumpet such nonsense.

Many Africans live in mud huts for the simplest of reasons.
They remain naturally cool inside.

A shelter is needed only for the night, against the cold and as shelter from wild animals. There has never been a need to invest as heavily in shelter as has been done in Europe for example. Strictly speaking, there was rarely a situation in Africa where lack of shelter would have been life-threatening. In many African cultures, nomads, hunters, warriors and messengers were often away from home for long periods without having shelter.

Because they were low-cost, huts were also very flexible. One could build a homestead of huts: one for cooking, another for sleeping, another for receiving visitors, and so on. Every time one needed a new hut, one simply built one.

Huts are very comfortable and exactly right for many parts of Africa. This is mainly because of the building materials used. Both clay and grass are good insulators, but are porous, and so allow a free flow of air. It is often very hot during the afternoons in Africa. The hut remains cool and is a welcome resting place. At night, when temperatures fall, the hut retains its daytime temperature, keeping the inhabitants warm.

Recently, an architectural team in Switzerland has 'discovered' the virtues of clay as a building material. Clay is a strong, durable material that is easy to work with. Applied correctly, it can be used to build structures that are stable, durable and aesthetic without necessitating the use of paint and cement. Most important of all, clay is healthy. It has now been proven that clay filters out toxins from the environment. Modern building materials like cements, paint, fillers and metals release toxins that compromise human health and well-being. A building made of clay or mud is completely eco-friendly, provided the initial source was safe.

The Africans knew that a long time ago.

Article Source: Why the Africans Live in Huts

So by all means, continue to showplace your arrogance based on ignorance.

Why would you make that statement? Peace comes from within and is something that we reward ourselves with. To allow the presence or absence of anyone to influence your peace is giving them control over you.

False. If you are walking down the street and someone just starts randomly shooting a firearm, that person is disturbing your peace and must be dealt with before you can return to peace.

False. If you are walking down the street and someone just starts randomly shooting a firearm, that person is disturbing your peace and must be dealt with before you can return to peace.

But what are the odds of that actually happening? If you live in fear of a random event, it seems to me that you are uneccesarily forfeiting mental peace.

But what are the odds of that actually happening? If you live in fear of a random event, it seems to me that you are uneccesarily forfeiting mental peace.

I said nothing of living in fear that that will happen. I said that if something like that does happen your peace will be disturbed (from an outside source.) People do walk into random places and just start shooting strangers.

seriously, race has nothing to do with anyone becoming a good doctor. only dedication.

The problem here is something called Affirmative Action Stigma. It's real and it's widely applied. The public knows full well that unqualified blacks are given preferences and have their hands held in medical school. So when a new patient has only one piece of evidence before him when he meets the new doctor, that the doctor is black, they'd be wise to find a new doctor.

This stigma does a lot of harm to the few capable physicians who actually earned their way into medical school in fair competition. They get unfairly tarnished as being incompetents. The stigma also works to protect the public by sending patients to physicians who earned their credentials fairly.

Racism in action. Carry on, let the world see your racist ass in action.

Those who describe the deficiencies of blacks can only be called racists. They cannot be called liars.

Black people are just as capable of making fine doctors as well as anyone else.

That simply is not true at all. The average IQ for a white person in the United States is 100. The average IQ for an Oriental in the United States is 106. The average IQ for a black person is 85. That pushes the IQ bell curve for blacks to the left, and means that a very small percentage have the IQ power to make adequate doctors.

No. It shows what an absolute fuckwad douchebag you are revealing with such ignorant commentary. There have been black scientists, inventors, engineers, war heroes, classical composers, you name it' since BEFORE reconstruction. But your hateful and fascist-like ignorance is almost fun to laugh at. Slow day at Stormfront, eh?

And now' you disgusting excuse for a turd, you go on ignore.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What did I say that is not true?

There have been very few "black scientists, inventors, engineers, war heroes, classical composers."

There have been very many big fat, stupid black women having one illegitimate child after another by one fly by night lover after another. Then those ugly, three hundred pound monstrosities expect white tax payers to support their horrid little monsters on welfare.

I said nothing of living in fear that that will happen. I said that if something like that does happen your peace will be disturbed (from an outside source.) People do walk into random places and just start shooting strangers.

Ok. I think I understand what you are saying. You are looking more at the "possibility" or "potential" for your peace being disturbed, as opposed to a genuine threat.

We do not need blacks. We would be be better off without them. There is no reason for us to feel guilty about the circumstances blacks are in. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. ...

What is all this "we" and "us" shit, loser? Who the fuck told you that you speak for anyone but your own worthless self? Nobody would be "lost" without a fucking weakling like you, so stop pretending and fix your own (glaring) personal shortcomings.
We do not need blacks. We would be be better off without them. There is no reason for us to feel guilty about the circumstances blacks are in. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. ...

What is all this "we" and "us" shit, loser? Who the fuck told you that you speak for anyone but your own worthless self? Nobody would be "lost" without a fucking weakling like you, so stop pretending and fix your own (glaring) personal shortcomings.

You know that what I say is true, don't you? So does everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back