Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could only hope. You'll be dead and long gone before something like that happens. Too many white people have lives that are intertwined with Black people. White women alone would not stand for such a separation.

I know 3 interracial couples, two are white men who married black women, one is my white daughter who married a black man, then divorced him. And yes, I have a half-black grand daughter - though no one thinks of her that way, she just is who she is.

But your point that there is too much interrelation for any sort of division is correct.

Further, like it or not blacks and whites are being pushed closer together as more and more third world foreigners move in. I see a black person, there is a 99% chance they will speak English and have similar values to me, Hispanics and Asians not so much.

You could only hope. You'll be dead and long gone before something like that happens. Too many white people have lives that are intertwined with Black people. White women alone would not stand for such a separation.

I know 3 interracial couples, two are white men who married black women, one is my white daughter who married a black man, then divorced him. And yes, I have a half-black grand daughter - though no one thinks of her that way, she just is who she is.

But your point that there is too much interrelation for any sort of division is correct.

Further, like it or not blacks and whites are being pushed closer together as more and more third world foreigners move in. I see a black person, there is a 99% chance they will speak English and have similar values to me, Hispanics and Asians not so much.

We have Mexicans, Filipinos and whites just within our family. I know a ton of interracial couples outside of our family as well. My oldest is biracial but considers herself Black. Her mom has no issue with it. I only know of 2 white male/Black female couples. I rarely see that combination but its becoming more common among the younger generation. Another combination in our area that is becoming more common is East Indian women and Black men. I dont see Blacks and whites necessarily being pushed together in some kind of alliance against immigrants. That may be for people that have a hard time being open minded. Its simply a matter of adjusting to where the cheese is located.

That is very true!

We have Mexicans, Filipinos and whites just within our family. I know a ton of interracial couples outside of our family as well. My oldest is biracial but considers herself Black. Her mom has no issue with it. I only know of 2 white male/Black female couples. I rarely see that combination but its becoming more common among the younger generation. Another combination in our area that is becoming more common is East Indian women and Black men. I dont see Blacks and whites necessarily being pushed together in some kind of alliance against immigrants. That may be for people that have a hard time being open minded. Its simply a matter of adjusting to where the cheese is located.

It's not an alliance against anyone, it's just a matter of shared language and shared culture.

It's not an alliance against anyone, it's just a matter of shared language and shared culture.

I find that there are more similarities with Blacks and "immigrant" cultures than Blacks and white culture. I know some may disagree, but I look at the English language to be a 2nd language to me. It doesnt roll off the tongue as easy as Ebonics for example.

We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.
ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

Sure, sure, boy..:blsmile: .believe whatever you like...See ya in the field.
Reconmark is to be taken as seriously as his posts.
Feel free to keep repeating yourself....over and over. The only fact in your statement is that it is not a fact, it is speculation.

Not surprisingly, your analogy is a poor one. But, like heart disease, most of the factors that produce the onset of it can be impacted by lifestyle modification.

It kills roughly 600,000 people in the U.S. every year, or causes 1 in 4 of all deaths. So,there are more people living without it than with it. Does that mean that those 600,000 people who do die of it will not die of something else? Or if they don't die will the added population of 600,000 year after year cause a growth issue that will affect the economy in a negative way? It is speculation.

There is a higher percentage of productive black citizens than the element that you happen to fear.

I have explained the obvious to you enough for it to start sinking in.
Yeah, and other demographics would start murdering more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

Asc is roughly equal to you in intellect and he'll buy such a sloppy argument, but outside of him and his ilk, you haven't got a prayer.

Like I told the other cave chimp, white women would be dead set against such a separation so this is all a moot point.

Why is it that supposedly intelligent folk spend their time pipe dreaming about something that has never and will never exist in this country??
Why are the people they believe are inferior never waste a minute concerning themselves with the lower rung of white folk.
Why are the lower rung of white males so jealous and envious that more and more white women are abandoning them?
Is it a mental illness to believe that one has the power to force Black people to go somewhere??

In 20 years will these posters have grown enough balls to just go live somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

Thats easy. They are not that intellugent to begin with. I am always amused by so called adults who waste productive time speaking in terms of "what if".

Especially when the "what if" is utterly absurd.

We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.
ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

No you wont see me. There
Reconmark is to be taken as seriously as his posts.
Feel free to keep repeating yourself....over and over. The only fact in your statement is that it is not a fact, it is speculation.

Not surprisingly, your analogy is a poor one. But, like heart disease, most of the factors that produce the onset of it can be impacted by lifestyle modification.

It kills roughly 600,000 people in the U.S. every year, or causes 1 in 4 of all deaths. So,there are more people living without it than with it. Does that mean that those 600,000 people who do die of it will not die of something else? Or if they don't die will the added population of 600,000 year after year cause a growth issue that will affect the economy in a negative way? It is speculation.

There is a higher percentage of productive black citizens than the element that you happen to fear.

Yeah, and other demographics would start murdering more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

Asc is roughly equal to you in intellect and he'll buy such a sloppy argument, but outside of him and his ilk, you haven't got a prayer.

Like I told the other cave chimp, white women would be dead set against such a separation so this is all a moot point.

Why is it that supposedly intelligent folk spend their time pipe dreaming about something that has never and will never exist in this country??
Why are the people they believe are inferior never waste a minute concerning themselves with the lower rung of white folk.
Why are the lower rung of white males so jealous and envious that more and more white women are abandoning them?
Is it a mental illness to believe that one has the power to force Black people to go somewhere??

In 20 years will these posters have grown enough balls to just go live somewhere else?
Its a combination of shock, low intelligence, and fear. On some primitive level they sense what they are up against but they dont have the intellect to rationally work it out. Its called cognitive dissonance and it effects pretty much all the whites with more than the average ration of neanderthal genes. Meathead is one of many prime examples of the combination of bad genes and low intellect.
My God, I've got the whole gang jumping up and down. You'd think I'd just killed a thug.

Yeah, and other demographics would sinsulring more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

I have but one prayer in this forum for today, and that is that you will find someone else to talk to besides me...outside of that, just because I won't agree with you, that is no reason to resort to casting stones about anyones intellect here like some infant who got a spanking.......considering that yours is HIGHLY suspect and not based on anything except the world as you THINK you see it.

That aside, you are not obligated to respond to anything that I post.

With that, have a tissue.

Did you really expect facts, intellect and honesty to be present in an exchange with that boob????
I'm surprised at you...

Of course not. There are a few here that I will occasionally respond to for entertainment, but I certainly do not respect or take seriously a word they have to say.

I find that there are more similarities with Blacks and "immigrant" cultures than Blacks and white culture.

Bullshit.

Hate mongers do all they can to create and leverage divisions. The desire for power drives the demagogues.

I know some may disagree,

Only those who are rational.

We know you teach hatred as a living. Without hatred, you are out of a job - I get it.

But when was the last time you interacted with the real world? When was the last time you left the college campus and spoke with people in the real world?

but I look at the English language to be a 2nd language to me. It doesnt roll off the tongue as easy as Ebonics for example.

So, ignorance is your first language? Somehow, this is no surprise at all.

You and meathead should get married, you are a perfect couple.

[
I find that there are more similarities with Blacks and "immigrant" cultures than Blacks and white culture.

Bullshit.

Hate mongers do all they can to create and leverage divisions. The desire for power drives the demagogues.

I know some may disagree,

Only those who are rational.

We know you teach hatred as a living. Without hatred, you are out of a job - I get it.

But when was the last time you interacted with the real world? When was the last time you left the college campus and spoke with people in the real world?

but I look at the English language to be a 2nd language to me. It doesnt roll off the tongue as easy as Ebonics for example.

So, ignorance is your first language? Somehow, this is no surprise at all.

You and meathead should get married, you are a perfect couple.

Bullshit.

Only a idiot would say blacks and whites have more in common than say Blacks and mexicans. That has more to do with reality than created dynamics. There is a reason most Mexicans voted for the POTUS instead of a white guy while most white people voted for the white guy that represented division and discrimination.

I dont teach hate. I teach strength utilizing education and personal development. I interact with the real world on a daily be it through business or other obligations I have taken on.

Meathead is a racist white guy. There is nothing further apart than Meathead and me.

The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.
Actually it wouldn't but don't let facts clear the haze of ignorance....

What facts?

In the past blacks benefited whites with their presence because they were willing to perform low skill, low wage jobs whites did not want to do. Now blacks feel entitled to jobs that are above their ability levels. When they do not get those jobs, they subsist on a combination of welfare and the gains from criminal activities.

Jobs most blacks are capable of performing can be done better by Hispanics with fewer discipline problems, or they are being automated. Moreover, Hispanics have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks.

Average IQ, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, are the three most important criteria for evaluating a race. By these criteria blacks are the most useless and the most dangerous segment of the U.S. population.

It must make you angry that yes white women go to Africa......a lot. They are looking for the source.

The source of what? AIDS and Ebola?

Sub Saharan Africa is often called "the third world's third world." Nothing is done well there.

The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.

What facts?

In the past blacks benefited whites with their presence because they were willing to perform low skill, low wage jobs whites did not want to do. Now blacks feel entitled to jobs that are above their ability levels. When they do not get those jobs, they subsist on a combination of welfare and the gains from criminal activities.

Jobs most blacks are capable of performing can be done better by Hispanics with fewer discipline problems, or they are being automated. Moreover, Hispanics have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks.

Average IQ, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, are the three most important criteria for evaluating a race. By these criteria blacks are the most useless and the most dangerous segment of the U.S. population.

It's to my benefit that many people are still as ignorant as you, while you pontificate on your presumes superior intelligence base on faulty and dishonest logic and science, people like me are/have passe people like you by.

When you are 20 years older and 20 still passed by, you will still be talking the same bullcrap and another generation or two of people like me will have passed you by...

What facts?

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life. This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.

Thread's been lightly cleaned and reopened and warnings issued. Guys, please remember that posts in Race Relations must include content related to the topic under discussion and not simply flames and insults. There are some discussions that might be better off in the Flame Zone.

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.
That's a rather weak response.
whites need to learn how to mind their own damn business.

Hardly,homelessness is not a standard for America,while mud huts are in africa are.
You're comparing apples to oranges.
You are quite ignorant aren't you? Mud huts are not the standard means of abode in Africa. You need to go to the library or somewhere to educate yourself about Africa . Another thing : you seem to imply that Africa is a country; it is not! Africa is a continent with 60+ countries.

I am NOT comparing apples to oranges at all. I am comparing poor people to poor people. The relatively few African who choose to live in mud huts are far better off than white people in America who have no homes at all.

It's to my benefit that many people are still as ignorant as you, while you pontificate on your presumes superior intelligence base on faulty and dishonest logic and science, people like me are/have passe people like you by.

When you are 20 years older and 20 still passed by, you will still be talking the same bullcrap and another generation or two of people like me will have passed you by...

When both of us are twenty years older there will be more scientific evidence that confirms that some races on the average are intrinsically more intelligent than others, and less prone to crime and illegitimacy. This evidence will be substantiated in the public mind by the failure of more programs like No Child Left Behind.

When both of us are twenty years older there will be more scientific evidence that confirms that some races on the average are intrinsically more intelligent than others, and less prone to crime and illegitimacy. This evidence will be substantiated in the public mind by the failure of more programs like No Child Left Behind.

Don't substitute your fantasies for scientific evidence. Your entire premise is based on the illusion of white superiority. What we will find in 20 years is not only is there zero evidence that any race is more or less intelligent we are going to find assumptions like yours actually lower the intelligence of the person holding the belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back