Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly. Its beyond ludicrous to expect someone to believe that white people left europe without suntan lotion and built the pyramids in hot Africa instead of the Black people that were living right there. Whats even funnier is there is not a trace of the Egyptian culture at all in europe. Now that DNA has proven Tut was Black as well the facade is falling.

Perhaps.. I really do not understand why that is so very important. You can go in all kinds of directions with that premise. Nature is always refining and improving.

Being first really does not mean all that much, nor is it the end all be all of human civilization. JMO.

Perhaps.. I really do not understand why that is so very important. You can go in all kinds of directions with that premise. Nature is always refining and improving.

Being first really does not mean all that much, nor is it the end all be all of human civilization. JMO.
You are late to the conversation. Friends has vacated after being shown DNA proof of Black Egyptian pharaohs and not being able to show me any white Egyptian DNA.

Being first means everything in terms of natural development. Nature decided the perfect human was a Black one after many trials with other humanoids that died out. We were the first to build civilizations that planted crops and had higher learning. We were the first to populate the earth. There is no telling what other things racist white historians have hidden from the general population but they have been caught in outright lies so much its almost funny if it was not so pitiful.

Being first means everything in terms of natural development. Nature decided the perfect human was a Black one after many trials with other humanoids that died out. We were the first to build civilizations that planted crops and had higher learning. We were the first to populate the earth. There is no telling what other things racist white historians have hidden from the general population but they have been caught in outright lies so much its almost funny if it was not so pitiful.

I dont even no where to start with the giant holes in this paragraph.

I dont even no where to start with the giant holes in this paragraph.

You dont have to stall. Start at the beginning and work your way down.

I do not dispute, scientifically that our human race, as of now, started in africa. Where we go in very different directions is all of the assumptions you make in that paragraph.

Your opinion is American and filled with holes and assumptions.

Being first means everything in terms of natural development. Nature decided the perfect human was a Black one after many trials with other humanoids that died out

Nature has a personality and is handing out skin colors? I would venture a guess that skin color is a determination of distance to the sun and is a adaptation. That is nature.

We were the first to build civilizations that planted crops and had higher learning. We were the first to populate the earth.

by your on terms of Nature, then you are a failure.

There is no telling what other things racist white historians have hidden from the general population but they have been caught in outright lies so much its almost funny if it was not so pitiful.

This is ridiculous. So, you mean to tell me that of all the 55 nations in Africa none of them have a grasp on their own history? And if so, then why are you clinging to a white racists historical view point? Who is hiding what from whom? I can think of civilizations out of africa of historical note. The eygptians and the Mali empire, the Nubians. All of which I know is no more then a google search away.

In the past blacks benefited whites with their presence because they were willing to perform low skill, low wage jobs whites did not want to do. Now blacks feel entitled to jobs that are above their ability levels. When they do not get those jobs, they subsist on a combination of welfare and the gains from criminal activities.

Jobs most blacks are capable of performing can be done better by Hispanics with fewer discipline problems, or they are being automated. Moreover, Hispanics have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks.

Average IQ, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, are the three most important criteria for evaluating a race. By these criteria blacks are the most useless and the most dangerous segment of the U.S. population.

It's to my benefit that many people are still as ignorant as you, while you pontificate on your presumes superior intelligence base on faulty and dishonest logic and science, people like me are/have passe people like you by.

When you are 20 years older and 20 still passed by, you will still be talking the same bullcrap and another generation or two of people like me will have passed you by...

When both of us are twenty years older there will be more scientific evidence that confirms that some races on the average are intrinsically more intelligent than others, and less prone to crime and illegitimacy. This evidence will be substantiated in the public mind by the failure of more programs like No Child Left Behind.

So in other words, the quack pseudo science you post on here will be laughed at by 95% of sane people instead of 90%. Fools like Rushton will be exposed as fraudulent scientist posting fraudulent conclusions at the behest of the pioneer fund.

20 years from now, the now present increase in White illegitimacy, increased criminality and assorted pathologies will further substantiate the real scientific link between poverty, an absence of education and a nuclear family as links to crime for some people irregardless of race.

I do not dispute, scientifically that our human race, as of now, started in africa. Where we go in very different directions is all of the assumptions you make in that paragraph.

Your opinion is American and filled with holes and assumptions.

Being first means everything in terms of natural development. Nature decided the perfect human was a Black one after many trials with other humanoids that died out

Nature has a personality and is handing out skin colors? I would venture a guess that skin color is a determination of distance to the sun and is a adaptation. That is nature.

We were the first to build civilizations that planted crops and had higher learning. We were the first to populate the earth.

There is no telling what other things racist white historians have hidden from the general population but they have been caught in outright lies so much its almost funny if it was not so pitiful.

This is ridiculous. So, you mean to tell me that of all the 55 nations in Africa none of them have a grasp on their own history? And if so, then why are you clinging to a white racists historical view point? Who is hiding what from whom? I can think of civilizations out of africa of historical note. The eygptians and the Mali empire, the Nubians. All of which I know is no more then a google search away.

You would be correct. Since human life started in Africa the sun played a major part in developing a human life form that could survive. Nature indeed selected Black people to be the first humans.

Please explain what you mean?

What are you talking about? Are you like 16 years old or something? We werent taught the Egyptians were Black. We were taught they were white. I never heard about the West Africans nations from anyone other than my parents until I researched on my own as an adult. I didnt discover Black Africans were the first to forge steel or use anti biotics until I was an adult. This stuff is not taught to the general population. White scientists hid the disvovery of the Olmecs headstones from the public as well.

Not really. Think about it and it makes sense. Blacks were the first people on earth.

Problem was that Blacks were little more than beasts at the time. The first races were hunter-gatherers and fishermen. It was when God planted the garden and required a thinking and teachable man that He created Adam to be a farmer and horticulturist. The angels taught Adam and his sons even in domesticating some of the animals. When Cain was banished from the Garden, he went into ancient Sumer and because of his super strength and super knowledge, the Blacks quickly made him their king and elevated him to god-like status. Cain hated God and is said to have started the Babylonia religion which worshiped Satan and was into all kinds of perversions including cannibalism. The Adamite race was white.

Not really. Think about it and it makes sense. Blacks were the first people on earth.

Problem was that Blacks were little more than beasts at the time. The first races were hunter-gatherers and fishermen. It was when God planted the garden and required a thinking and teachable man that He created Adam to be a farmer and horticulturist. The angels taught Adam and his sons even in domesticating some of the animals. When Cain was banished from the Garden, he went into ancient Sumer and because of his super strength and super knowledge, the Blacks quickly made him their king and elevated him to god-like status. Cain hated God and is said to have started the Babylonia religion which worshiped Satan and was into all kinds of perversions including cannibalism. The Adamite race was white.
I guess you didnt get the memo. The bible is a fairy tale dude.

Caucasions are not all anglo-saxons.

North Africans are caucasions.
Correct and that is my point. There is no way the Egyptians were white anglo saxons. However, there is DNA evidence that a lot of the royalty of the ancient Egyptians are Black. Zero for caucasian.

North Africans are only considered caucasian if they are not Black.

Where did I say that Egyptians were white Anglo Saxons? They were and are Caucasians, not Negroes. You are the one who says Egyptians were Negroes.

What are you talking about? Are you like 16 years old or something? We werent taught the Egyptians were Black. We were taught they were white. I never heard about the West Africans nations from anyone other than my parents until I researched on my own as an adult. I didnt discover Black Africans were the first to forge steel or use anti biotics until I was an adult. This stuff is not taught to the general population. White scientists hid the disvovery of the Olmecs headstones from the public as well.

The reason that is not taught to the general population is because it is not true. The Hittites pioneered the use of iron over three thousand years ago.

---------

It seems likely that the expansion of the Bantu-speaking people from their core region in Cameroon began around 1000BCE. Although early models posited that the early speakers were both iron-using and agricultural, archaeology has shown that they did not use iron until as late as 400BCE, though they were agricultural.[21
Bantu expansion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Caucasions are not all anglo-saxons.

North Africans are caucasions.
Correct and that is my point. There is no way the Egyptians were white anglo saxons. However, there is DNA evidence that a lot of the royalty of the ancient Egyptians are Black. Zero for caucasian.

North Africans are only considered caucasian if they are not Black.

Where did I say that Egyptians were white Anglo Saxons? They were and are Caucasians, not Negroes. You are the one who says Egyptians were Negroes.
King Tut and Rameses III are Black guys. The DNA evidence I posted says the ancient Egyptians were Black. Still waiting for your evidence that they were even tan Caucasian. Whats taking you so long?

Last edited:

The reason that is not taught to the general population is because it is not true. The Hittites pioneered the use of iron over three thousand years ago.

---------

It seems likely that the expansion of the Bantu-speaking people from their core region in Cameroon began around 1000BCE. Although early models posited that the early speakers were both iron-using and agricultural, archaeology has shown that they did not use iron until as late as 400BCE, though they were agricultural.[21
Bantu expansion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I said steel. Not iron. Go do some more research and try again. I also want the DNA evidence showing the people that built the pyramids were caucasian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back