Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past blacks benefited whites with their presence because they were willing to perform low skill, low wage jobs whites did not want to do. Now blacks feel entitled to jobs that are above their ability levels. When they do not get those jobs, they subsist on a combination of welfare and the gains from criminal activities.

Jobs most blacks are capable of performing can be done better by Hispanics with fewer discipline problems, or they are being automated. Moreover, Hispanics have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than blacks.

Average IQ, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, are the three most important criteria for evaluating a race. By these criteria blacks are the most useless and the most dangerous segment of the U.S. population.

It's to my benefit that many people are still as ignorant as you, while you pontificate on your presumes superior intelligence base on faulty and dishonest logic and science, people like me are/have passe people like you by.

When you are 20 years older and 20 still passed by, you will still be talking the same bullcrap and another generation or two of people like me will have passed you by...

When both of us are twenty years older there will be more scientific evidence that confirms that some races on the average are intrinsically more intelligent than others, and less prone to crime and illegitimacy. This evidence will be substantiated in the public mind by the failure of more programs like No Child Left Behind.

There is a contingent of some that reside within every generation who are a part of the lunatic fringe that demonize entire groups of people in order to elevate their own demoralized spirit and hide behind the accomplishments of a collective in an attempt to divert attention from their failure as individuals.

A trained clinician could have a field day attempting to fix you.

Don't substitute your fantasies for scientific evidence. Your entire premise is based on the illusion of white superiority. What we will find in 20 years is not only is there zero evidence that any race is more or less intelligent we are going to find assumptions like yours actually lower the intelligence of the person holding the belief.

That statement is preposterous, even when compared with your previous statements. If evidence is about to be discovered that the races are biologically equivalent, where has that evidence been hiding for the several thousand years that races have interacted?

Last edited:
Don't substitute your fantasies for scientific evidence. Your entire premise is based on the illusion of white superiority. What we will find in 20 years is not only is there zero evidence that any race is more or less intelligent we are going to find assumptions like yours actually lower the intelligence of the person holding the belief.

That statement is preposterous, even when compared with your previous statements. If evidence is about to be discovered that the races are biologically equivalent, Where has that evidence been hiding for the several thousand years that races have interacted?

Your statement is ludicrous and risible to say the least. :lol:

Whites were taught civilization by Blacks. The evidence is not hidden. Its just not easily found or taught in schools. 20 years from now that truth will be taught. Too many people are finding out about it now as it is.

There is a contingent of some that reside within every generation who are a part of the lunatic fringe that demonize entire groups of people in order to elevate their own demoralized spirit and hide behind the accomplishments of a collective in an attempt to divert attention from their failure as individuals.

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. You attacked your opponents personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. Ad hominem attacks are fallacious efforts to undermine someone's attack without actually engaging with it.
Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

Whites were taught civilization by Blacks. The evidence is not hidden. Its just not easily found or taught in schools. 20 years from now that truth will be taught. Too many people are finding out about it now as it is.

The only way that will be taught in public schools twenty years from now will be if people like you take over the school systems. The two earliest civilizations were those of the Egyptians and the Sumerians. Both of these were created by Caucasians.

The race of the Egyptians is easily determined by the paintings them made of themselves and Negroes, and by DNA testing of Egyptian mummies.

Before the time of Christ the Nubians and the Ethiopians learned civilization from Egyptians and Arabs, but the Nubians and the Ethiopians never made important or original contributions to world civilization.

Thread's been lightly cleaned and reopened and warnings issued. Guys, please remember that posts in Race Relations must include content related to the topic under discussion and not simply flames and insults. There are some discussions that might be better off in the Flame Zone.

Thank you.

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. You attacked your opponents personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. Ad hominem attacks are fallacious efforts to undermine someone's attack without actually engaging with it.
What makes you think anyone is seriously arguing with you? We are making fun of you fool. :lol:

What makes you think anyone is seriously arguing with you? We are making fun of you fool. :lol:

Thread's been lightly cleaned and reopened and warnings issued. Guys, please remember that posts in Race Relations must include content related to the topic under discussion and not simply flames and insults. There are some discussions that might be better off in the Flame Zone.

Asclepias,

Is not one warning enough for you?

The only way that will be taught in public schools twenty years from now will be if people like you take over the school systems. The two earliest civilizations were those of the Egyptians and the Sumerians. Both of these were created by Caucasians.

The race of the Egyptians is easily determined by the paintings them made of themselves and Negroes, and by DNA testing of Egyptian mummies.

Before the time of Christ the Nubians and the Ethiopians learned civilization from Egyptians and Arabs, but the Nubians and the Ethiopians never made important or original contributions to world civilization.

So can you show me one shred of DNA evidence that says the Egyptians were Caucasian? I bet you cant. I however can show you proof the Egyptians were black via DNA. BTW Caucasian doesnt mean white anglo so you loose off the bat. Still I would be interested in seeing your DNA proof since no one else has been able to produce it. You have roughly 10 minutes to produce it.

So can you show me one shred of DNA evidence that says the Egyptians were Caucasian? I bet you cant. I however can show you proof the Egyptians were black via DNA. BTW Caucasian doesnt mean white anglo so you loose off the bat. Still I would be interested in seeing your DNA proof since no one else has been able to produce it.

In general, various DNA studies have found that the gene frequencies of present Egyptian populations are intermediate between those of the Middle East, the Horn of Africa, southern Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa,[1] though NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a much larger Middle Eastern genetic component.[2][3][3][4][5][6][7]
DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The out of Africa theory is the informed consensus of human origins. Modern humans evolved in Africa, appearing about 100,000 years ago. They resembled the San Bushmen more than any other existing race.

About 60,000 years ago one hundred to several hundred of these modern humans entered Asia, probably crossing the Sinai Peninsula. It was in Asia that the Caucasian and the Mongoloid races developed.

In the Fertile Crescent Caucasians began to develop agriculture about 10,000 years ago. Because a Neolithic population expands more than a Paleolithic population, some of these Caucasians crossed back across the Sinai Peninsula, populating the Nile Delta, and displacing the Negroes who were there.

There was some genetic mixing between Caucasian migrants and indigenous Negroes. There continued to be some, as the Egyptians imported Negro slaves, and had children by them. Nevertheless, the ancient Egyptians were primarily Caucasian. So are contemporary Egyptians.

Of the Negroes further south in Africa, the Ethiopians look most Caucasian. This is because they are partially descended from Arabs who crossed the Red Sea to settle there.

So can you show me one shred of DNA evidence that says the Egyptians were Caucasian? I bet you cant. I however can show you proof the Egyptians were black via DNA. BTW Caucasian doesnt mean white anglo so you loose off the bat. Still I would be interested in seeing your DNA proof since no one else has been able to produce it.

In general, various DNA studies have found that the gene frequencies of present Egyptian populations are intermediate between those of the Middle East, the Horn of Africa, southern Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa,[1] though NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a much larger Middle Eastern genetic component.[2][3][3][4][5][6][7]

The out of Africa theory is the informed consensus of human origins. Modern humans evolved in Africa, appearing about 100,000 years ago. They resembled the San Bushmen more than any other existing race.

About 60,000 years ago one hundred to several hundred of these modern humans entered Asia, probably crossing the Sinai Peninsula. It was in Asia that the Caucasian and the Mongoloid races developed.

In the Fertile Crescent Caucasians began to develop agriculture about 10,000 years ago. Because a Neolithic population expands more than a Paleolithic population, some of these Caucasians crossed back across the Sinai Peninsula, populating the Nile Delta, and displacing the Negroes who were there.

There was some genetic mixing between Caucasian migrants and indigenous Negroes. There continued to be some, as the Egyptians imported Negro slaves, and had children by them. Nevertheless, the ancient Egyptians were primarily Caucasian. So are contemporary Egyptians.

Of the Negroes further south in Africa, the Ethiopians look most Caucasian. This is because they are partially descended from Arabs who crossed the Red Sea to settle there.

Thats present day. You even highlighted it. I'm talking about the ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids. The ones that taught whites civilization. Like this guy for instance

Ramesses III - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Weihrauchopfer_RamsesIII_aus_KV11.jpg

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.

I want some white anglo saxon Egyptian DNA Friends. Can you produce it? I honestly want to see it.

Last edited:

You are not my "opponent", because I am not debating with you.

Your rambling summaries and broadbrush statements regarding your personal belief in the inferiority of an entire race of people IS in fact reminicent of a quack eugenicist and paranoid racist who has low self esteem and must therefore post such insane drivel to boost a pathetically fragile and damaged ego as well as battered self esteem.

This is not a personal attack, because I have no emotional investment in your obvious psychosis.

It is strictly an observation that you are by socities conventional standards severly unbalanced.

So don't take it personally.

Thats present day. You even highlighted it. I'm talking about the ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids. The ones that taught whites civilization. Like this guy for instance

Ramesses III - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Weihrauchopfer_RamsesIII_aus_KV11.jpg

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.

I want some white anglo saxon Egyptian DNA Friends. Can you produce it? I honestly want to see it.

After evolving in Asia Caucasians moved west across the Sinai Peninsula, and settled in Egypt and the rest of north Africa. While this was happening the Sahara Desert was expanding, blocking migration from further south in Africa where Negroes lived.

While this was happening, Caucasians were also migrating into Europe, where they encountered the descendants of the Cro Magnons who moved there earlier. The Angles and the Saxons were Germanic tribes. The Germanic nation took shape in Scandinavia and what is now northern Germany.

If any Germanic genes reached Egypt this happened during or after the Germanic migrations that did not really begin until after the third century AD.

What matters is that the ancient Egyptians were Caucasians, although with some Negro ancestry. Negroes have never created a great civilization. Currently there is not a single black majority country with a thriving economy and a viable society.

After evolving in Asia Caucasians moved west across the Sinai Peninsula, and settled in Egypt and the rest of north Africa. While this was happening the Sahara Desert was expanding, blocking migration from further south in Africa where Negroes lived.

While this was happening, Caucasians were also migrating into Europe, where they encountered the descendants of the Cro Magnons who moved there earlier. The Angles and the Saxons were Germanic tribes. The Germanic nation took shape in Scandinavia and what is now northern Germany.

If any Germanic genes reached Egypt this happened during or after the Germanic migrations that did not really begin until after the third century AD.

What matters is that the ancient Egyptians were Caucasians, although with some Negro ancestry. Negroes have never created a great civilization. Currently there is not a single black majority country with a thriving economy and a viable society.

Blah blah.

I want to see the white anglo saxon Egyptian DNA or just shut up talking. You have made yourself to be quite the fool with this corner you have painted yourself into.

Caucasions are not all anglo-saxons.

North Africans are caucasions.
Correct and that is my point. There is no way the Egyptians were white anglo saxons. However, there is DNA evidence that a lot of the royalty of the ancient Egyptians are Black. Zero for caucasian.

North Africans are only considered caucasian if they are not Black.

Anglo-saxon werent even around. There wasnt even a england around at the time. Anglo-saxons didnt exist till the 5th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back