🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would hillary clinton have invaded Venezuela yet?

Considering she likes to beat the war drums herself, my money says yes.
Would the democrats back her in that decision?

Based on what ? When has she been a war hawk?
:laugh2:

You're not serious?
Timmy is another example of the democrats voter base. :)

Notice how y’all avoid answering the question.

Typical con MO. Declare facts and when challenged on them you run away or hurl insults .
Does Libya ring a bell?

We didn’t invade Libya . We provided a no fly zone so the rebel’s wouldn’t get wiped out .

Sorry your buddy Qudafi got what was coming to him .

Considering she likes to beat the war drums herself, my money says yes.
Would the democrats back her in that decision?

You're not serious?

Typical con MO. Declare facts and when challenged on them you run away or hurl insults .
It was a stupid question, but at this point, i can only applaud you for staying on subject.
A guy cant just have a fucking discussion.
If you really want me to post all of hillarys war mongering and support for it, i will.

Then you can easily answer and shut me up.

You're not serious?

Does Libya ring a bell?

We didn’t invade Libya . We provided a no fly zone so the rebel’s wouldn’t get wiped out .

Sorry your buddy Qudafi got what was coming to him .

She is a war hawk, dude. Own it.

What about the Honduran coup?

Hillary Clinton the hawk, and the Honduran coup

You're not serious?

It was a stupid question, but at this point, i can only applaud you for staying on subject.
If you really want me to post all of hillarys war mongering and support for it, i will.

Hillary the Hawk: A History

You're not serious?

Tehon just gave you a good list. Saved me 15 minutes lol

A Christain would ask: "What would Jesus do?"

A Democrap asks: "What would Obama do?"

An asshole asks: "What would Hillary do?"

well i just had to be the Ahole that asked......and all i got was this 'effin Teeshirt>>>>
33955985.png

~S~

As a matter of fact, how many high level govt officials in the last few decades could be considered a non war hawk?
Its kinda tradition..

We would be so bogged down in the middle east she wouldn't be able to rally support but she would try....
Thank God for Trump...like him or hate him he kept that lunatic woman out of the White House......
Do you think trump will do anything about it? A bunch of threats coming from him. Have been.

What are his options short of sending our own troops there?
His options?
Leave it the fuck alone.
Fuck venezuela.

That is a good option, but sadly his SOS is out there talking shit

We would be so bogged down in the middle east she wouldn't be able to rally support but she would try....
Thank God for Trump...like him or hate him he kept that lunatic woman out of the White House......
Do you think trump will do anything about it? A bunch of threats coming from him. Have been.

What are his options short of sending our own troops there?
His options?
Leave it the fuck alone.
Fuck venezuela.

He could open up trade, lift sanctions, normalize everything, since the people elected the leader there and the government is legitimate.

All the pain and suffering is partially caused by being isolated from the world community.

This would help things out a great deal if the U.S. and it's allies weren't trying to overthrow that democratically elected sovereign government.

You're not serious?

Which one of those were you against ? And Iraq is dubious cause everyone got sucked into that BS .

Which one of those were you against ? And Iraq is dubious cause everyone got sucked into that BS .
I didn't get sucked into Iraq.

Pakistan, Libya, Syria

Timmy would you support hillary if she invaded venezuela

No! I think we need to pull back on a lot of foreign bullshit .

Pakistan, Libya, Syria

We didn’t invade Libya . Paki was assault on al queda . And are you for or against what trump did in Syria .

And I didn’t want to invade Syria . Wouldn’t mind a missle here n there.

Forum List

Back