🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would hillary clinton have invaded Venezuela yet?

We would be so bogged down in the middle east she wouldn't be able to rally support but she would try....
Thank God for Trump...like him or hate him he kept that lunatic woman out of the White House......
Do you think trump will do anything about it? A bunch of threats coming from him. Have been.

Considering she likes to beat the war drums herself, my money says yes.
Would the democrats back her in that decision?
No idea, pointless speculation

Agreed. People on the right need to quit deflecting to Hillary. Especially when the conservatives tell us repeatedly that Trump is now our president and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I mean........................Dems and liberals already know and have come to terms with Hillary losing. When are you conservatives gonna realize she lost and quit coming up with these pointless speculative threads?

Is this your way of diverting attention away from the empty threats by Pompeo?
I was simply asking a question.
I fully believe, and wouldnt be surprised, if trump went in there. And i damn sure wouldnt support it.
Does hillary get you all hot and sweaty or something?
Is that why you completely ignore the OP?

If it were not for you people on this forum that are still obsessed with her, I would honestly go the rest of my life and never think about her.

Not once have I looked at situation in the last 2 years and thought "I wonder what Hillary would have done".

but, if it makes you happy to still obsess over her, more power to you.
Starting a thread about her is obsession?
Do you even dictionary bro?

I fully believe, and wouldnt be surprised, if trump went in there. And i damn sure wouldnt support it.

If it were not for you people on this forum that are still obsessed with her, I would honestly go the rest of my life and never think about her.

Not once have I looked at situation in the last 2 years and thought "I wonder what Hillary would have done".

Taking time out of your day to go "I wonder what Hillary would do" seems rather obsessive to me.

We would be so bogged down in the middle east she wouldn't be able to rally support but she would try....
Thank God for Trump...like him or hate him he kept that lunatic woman out of the White House......
Do you think trump will do anything about it? A bunch of threats coming from him. Have been.

What are his options short of sending our own troops there?

Agreed. People on the right need to quit deflecting to Hillary. Especially when the conservatives tell us repeatedly that Trump is now our president and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I mean........................Dems and liberals already know and have come to terms with Hillary losing. When are you conservatives gonna realize she lost and quit coming up with these pointless speculative threads?
What am i deflecting from, dipshit? Or are you going off subject as well?
And you are a moron if you think the left is over here. Those, you, cry baby bitches are still cry baby bitching.

Maybe....but if he does he must make sure and get the support he needs here and abroad....not sure that is possible yet....

The roles would be entirely reversed.

And you wouldn't be trying to deflect.
Not sure your post makes any sense.

It's a hypothetical question. What is the deflection? What roles are reversed?
The partisan roles would be reversed. For and against.

What purpose does it serve to ask a hypothetical question at this point?
What purpose do most of these political threads have?
Point taken.

And you are a moron if you think the left is over here. Those, you, cry baby bitches are still cry baby bitching.

You are deflecting from the possibility of Trump invading Venezuela by deflecting to Hillary and inferring that she would have already had troops there.

Like I said...................we get it..................Trump won...............quit bringing up Hillary because she is no longer politically viable. I know Hillary lost, but with the way you conservatives are continually bringing her up, I'm wondering if you guys know she lost.

Based on what ? When has she been a war hawk?
:laugh2:

You're not serious?
Timmy is another example of the democrats voter base. :)

Notice how y’all avoid answering the question.

Typical con MO. Declare facts and when challenged on them you run away or hurl insults .

Taking time out of your day to go "I wonder what Hillary would do" seems rather obsessive to me.
I heard something on radio.
Im not a run of the mill partisan. I dislike damn near all the politicians and set ideologies.
You just always sit here and attack the right. Or apparently anyone that simply asks a fucking question.
You are just an asshole. Period.

UN troops....peace keepers....feed the masses...open the border for aide to enter freely....he has many options right now...later maybe not so many....

His options?
Leave it the fuck alone.
Fuck venezuela.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You're not serious?

Typical con MO. Declare facts and when challenged on them you run away or hurl insults .
Does Libya ring a bell?

You are deflecting from the possibility of Trump invading Venezuela by deflecting to Hillary and inferring that she would have already had troops there.

Like I said...................we get it..................Trump won...............quit bringing up Hillary because she is no longer politically viable. I know Hillary lost, but with the way you conservatives are continually bringing her up, I'm wondering if you guys know she lost.
Im not deflecting from a damn thing. I asked a question, you butt hurt bimbo.
Shove your conservatice up your ass.
All you partisans dipshits are the same. Its only one or the other with you people.

His options?
Leave it the fuck alone.
Fuck venezuela.
That would be my call....

She would have, and probably would have gotten a number of American soldiers killed in the process. Obama's and Hillary's concept of "Rules of Engagement" are not the way you want to go to war by.
You wouldnt support trump if he invaded?

I would support him on the basis of the Monroe Doctrine. Should Trump order the military to straighten that place out, it would probably only take a couple weeks. Like Panama, Grenada, and the Brits did in the Falklands.

The Russians know that Trumps isn't farking around. They've already lost 200 mercenaries on a bridge in Syria from our military, I doubt they really have the stomach for another loss like that.

You're not serious?

It was a stupid question, but at this point, i can only applaud you for staying on subject.
A guy cant just have a fucking discussion.
If you really want me to post all of hillarys war mongering and support for it, i will.

Forum List

Back