Would it be politically correct to send our illegal alien prison population back to country of origi

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Is there any American out there that thinks sending imprisoned violent and drug offenders back a bad idea?

We'll send those country a little more aid for their services.

Please tell me why if you don't

Deportations... YES!

And in fact, while we are at it why not deport ALL of them, they are all breaking the law.

Is there any American out there that thinks sending imprisoned violent and drug offenders back a bad idea?

Why use the terms 'politically correct'?
Because every time I've posted a thread here it gets bumped. So I mentioned the word political here to see if that would work.

Because every time I've posted a thread here it gets bumped. So I mentioned the word political here to see if that would work.

Fair enough. Every time I see an OP titled using these terms, I automatically think it's being created in bad faith.

Fair enough. Every time I see an OP titled using these terms, I automatically think it's being created in bad faith.
LOL. Isn't prison reform political?

LOL. Isn't prison reform political?

Only if you see every issue through a political prism, I suppose. Additionally, some don't think prison reform is enough. An entire overhaul of the criminal justice system seems a better use of resources.

Corrupt third world government would release them and those we shipped back would be back on our soil in thirty days or less.

You want to deal with them correctly?

Send them to Syria with one bullet and no gun and tell them good luck...

Forum List

Back