Would It Surprise You To Know That Barack Obama Used To Deal Coke?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
by John Hawkins @ Would It Surprise You To Know That Barack Obama Used To Deal Coke? | Right Wing News

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”
–Barack Obama “

Junkie. Pothead. That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. Except the highs hadn’t been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory. I had discovered that it didn’t make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate’s sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you’d met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. …You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection.”
— Barack Obama

“…I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”
— Barack Obama

Barack Obama didn’t use drugs once, nor was he a casual user — he was a hard core druggie who was part of a “Choom gang.”

And more @ above link. Why was this not discussed or unveiled in 2008?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Most addicts deal drugs. It helps offset their own price so I expected obama to deal coke.

So, del, it's okay with you that a dealer in illegal substances - AND THEREFORE A CRIMINAL - is the chief law enforcement officer is this nation?

by John Hawkins @ Would It Surprise You To Know That Barack Obama Used To Deal Coke? | Right Wing News

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”
–Barack Obama “

Junkie. Pothead. That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. Except the highs hadn’t been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory. I had discovered that it didn’t make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate’s sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you’d met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. …You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection.”
— Barack Obama

— Barack Obama

Barack Obama didn’t use drugs once, nor was he a casual user — he was a hard core druggie who was part of a “Choom gang.”

Yet another pronouncement from Bullshit Mountain! Keep 'em coming! Hilarious! :dig:

Last edited:
According to Bush! He'd run run down from Kennebunkport to get it from "that black guy at Harvard", as if there were only one! :D

Wow! A COKE DEALER in the White House for FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Whatever possessed those crazy voters?

So, del, it's okay with you that a dealer in illegal substances - AND THEREFORE A CRIMINAL - is the chief law enforcement officer is this nation?

Oh, it's the dipshit who negged me and called me delusional for stating that Obama was going to win the election with 332 electoral votes and around 52% of the popular vote.

I see you're spewing more of your stupid bs. You really need to get a life, because you are about as stupid as they come. I really ought to neg you mercilessly, but you're not worth my time.

Bush2 snorting lines at Yale and Obama snorting lines at Harvard are not the same.

the Yale coke is not stepped on as much as the Harvard coke. but it's still coke.

Do Obamabots care? hell naw, they applauded Bill Clinton for skeetin' nut on Monica remember?

They have no integrity.

Bush2 snorting lines at Yale and Obama snorting lines at Harvard are not the same.

the Yale coke is not stepped on as much as the Harvard coke. but it's still coke.

Do Obamabots care? hell naw, they applauded Bill Clinton for skeetin' nut on Monica remember?

They have no integrity.

You fuckin' lame hacks are taking this way too hard.

Get out of the way, we Americans have work to do.

They have no integrity.

No integrity is not exclusive, Newt Gingrich,now there was one fine hypocrite.

Would It Surprise You To Know That Barack Obama Used To Deal Coke?

Well that settles it!!! I will NEVER vote for Barack Obama again!!!

–Barack Obama “

— Barack Obama

— Barack Obama

You're gagging on the dick of failure.

Get over it or get out of the way.

You guys just don't stop with the bullshit.

Obama was never an addict...and yeah..he was a "casual" user..probably more like a "dabbler" in drugs.

Nothing indicates otherwise.

It's not like he blew off a drug test when he was a pilot for the TANG..

Forum List

Back