Would someone who defends Kama-Kama-chameleonomics (formerly "Bidenomics) explain the following?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Inflation peaked at 9.1% year-over-year in June 2022, the highest increase in 40 years.
And below are the increases in costs in food, energy and other items that ALL Americans must have to exist!

inflationsince01:21.png

Attachments

• Bidencostliving.png
    Bidencostliving.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 1
The inflation became inevitable when damaged and thinned global supply chains collapsed under the weight of massive global demand coming out of the lockdowns.

It started less than three months after Biden took office. Massive global inflation takes far longer than that to build. And Biden's added spending had not yet hit the economy.

And, since I know this is coming, there have been MANY oil spikes over the years that did not cause inflation: U.S. Crude Oil First Purchase Price (Dollars per Barrel)

The inflation is only explained as a partisan event by partisans. Because that's what they do. Everything is the other tribe's fault. They're either lying or ignorant.

Last edited:
Inflation peaked at 9.1% year-over-year in June 2022, the highest increase in 40 years.
And below are the increases in costs in food, energy and other items that ALL Americans must have to exist!

View attachment 1011818
Not sure what you are getting at here. Inflation happened. It was a world wide phenomenon. Thanks to The Biden/Harris administration we fared much better than most places.

Now Kama-Kama-chameleonomics did make these two statements that have had a DIRECT affect on Americans' life styles!

A) and this statement that caused almost 666% more illegals...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Illegalsundertrumpvsbiden081224.png

B) And gas prices which directly and indirectly add to the costs of goods and services Americans NEED!!
Biden: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To do that, Biden ordered sweeping actions to pause energy drilling and fight climate change
Anna M. Phillips, Evan Halper January 27, 2021·
So Biden's guarantee, (EVEN though production is greater) caused oil companies to raise their prices and here is the reason why they did. I'm going to shout ...THIS IS NOT MADE UP! THESE ARE STATEMENTS FROM THE OIL INDUSTRY!
The CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's said..."You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying,
‘We don’t want these products.’”

And the idiot Biden CAUSED prices to increase by charging oil companies nearly 33% more than the oil companies have paid since 1920s... i.e.
Oil and gas companies must pay more to drill on federal lands under new Biden administration rule

So to those of you bragging about Biden having the greatest USA oil production, remember Biden increased the costs
by 33% himself!
By raising the royalties on Federal land which in turn cost increases on non-federal land, perfect excuses
to raise the cost of gasoline.. by almost 160%!
gaspricesunderTrumpbiden083124.png

View attachment 1011818

Oh…oh……I can explain

:desk:

Because in 2021 and 2022, the world was experiencing inflation due to the effects of COVID on the supply chain and the Ukrainian invasion.

The US was no different than the rest of the world and we recovered quicker

Bidenomics has brought down inflation to 2.9 percent

The inflation became inevitable when damaged and thinned global supply chains collapsed under the weight of massive global demand coming out of the lockdowns.

It started less than three months after Biden took office. Massive global inflation takes far longer than that to build. And Biden's added spending had not yet hit the economy.

And, since I know this is coming, there have been MANY oil spikes over the years that did not cause inflation: U.S. Crude Oil First Purchase Price (Dollars per Barrel)

The inflation is only explained as a partisan event by partisans. Because that's what they do. Everything is the other tribe's fault. They're either lying or ignorant.
I don't know a single, logical, rational person who would tell people that as President....
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Or to approve 666% more ILLEGAL border crossings by telling illegals... to
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And obviously Kama-Kama-chameleonomics agrees!

Has anyone blamed Trump yet, for that 9.1% inflation rate? :laughing0301:
Why?
I mean you people blame Trump for COVID unemployment figures that occurred during his presidency,
so why should Biden not get blamed for
"Inflation peaked at 9.1% year-over-year in June 2022, the highest increase in 40 years."

Why?
I mean you people blame Trump for COVID unemployment figures that occurred during his presidency,
so why should Biden not get blamed for
"Inflation peaked at 9.1% year-over-year in June 2022, the highest increase in 40 years."

"You people"? I was being factious. The unemployment rate under Trump didn't rise until the CCP unleashed their biological weapon on the world.

The left always tends to blame Trump for their failures.

we fared much better than most places.
We are the United fucking States!!! WE ALWAYS do better than EVERY other place. This administration blew TRILLIONS on progressive horseshit, while calling it "the inflation reduction act". They caused massive inflation that will NEVER go away, by the way. These prices are here for good. Thats what happens when you print trillions of dollars that we dont have. :cuckoo:

View attachment 1011818

what about it do you need explained?

We are the United fucking States!!! WE ALWAYS do better than EVERY other place. This administration blew TRILLIONS on progressive horseshit, while calling it "the inflation reduction act". They caused massive inflation that will NEVER go away, by the way. These prices are here for good. Thats what happens when you print trillions of dollars that we dont have. :cuckoo:
They printed up over $3 trillion out of nowhere, but it's all the fault of TRUUUUMP!! and PUUUUUUTINNN!!

Hacks gonna hack.

A) and this statement that caused almost 666% more illegals...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

View attachment 1011823

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,619,232 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 5,746,914 crossings...which is less than we ended up with.

I don't know a single, logical, rational person who would tell people that as President....
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Or to approve 666% more ILLEGAL border crossings by telling illegals... to
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And obviously Kama-Kama-chameleonomics agrees!

You're going to believe the right wing line and ignore everything else. I expect that.

Regular partisan stuff.

Forum List

Back